Love

Lullaby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No nightmare nor dream, nothing he had for the sleep he went. Yunho just opened his eyes with energy as the sun shone its light through the windows of the wooden room. Of course like everyone, Yunho was still having the mood to continue his sleeping. He managed to sit up with swollen eyes and peculiar-looking hair, very messy. Yunho yawned and strecthed his body as a mini warming up in the early morning. The air-conditioner was already turned off, but the temperature was still cold since it was still early. Yunho then remembered that he was actually staying at Jaejoong's house. Yunho looked down at his side on the bed and saw no Jaejoong.

 

"Where is him?" Yunho asked blankly as he stood up from the bed.

He walked to another room in the bedroom and found out that it was a toilet, having a shower inside it too. Since he brought no shirts nor pants, Yunho just decided to wash his face with the soap. At last, he left the bedroom. Sweet scent entered his nostrils as Yunho walked to the kitchen. He saw a man was standing by the stove, cooking a simple breakfast. The man was Jaejoong, and Yunho smiled. From the back, Yunho could see the tight and hard back surface of Jaejoong, having firm body line at both sides. Jaejoong's muscular body made Yunho fluttered again. Jaejoong who didn't notice Yunho's arrival turned around to get something and was surprsied to see Yunho standing by the entrance.

"Oh, Y-Yunho... Good morning." Jaejoong greeted with a sincere smile. "I am sorry that I don't wake you up just now."

Yunho chuckled, "No, it's okay. By the way, what are you cooking?" he asked as he made his way to Jaejoong.

Jaejoong smiled and took a glance at his cooking, "Simple. Eggs and sausages." he replied.

Yunho blinked and laughed softly, "Wow, you must be a good cook." he commented.

"Nah, it's nothing." Jaejoong said and chuckled. "Well, give me that salt."

Yunho turned around, using where Jaejoong had pointed to as a direction. He saw a bottle of salt on the table. He took it and Jaejoong smiled, continued to cook. Recalling the sweet moment last night, Yunho wanted to do more.

 

"Yunho, give me the salt please." Jaejoong said politely and waited for the salt to be pushed to him from the back.

But, what came really made him burnt away. Jaejoong was frozen with widened eyes as he sensed that a pair of hands were hugging him around the waist from the back. Yunho was hugging Jaejoong. 

"Here is the salt." Yunho whispered as he leaned his head on Jaejoong's shoulder, placing the bottle of salt beside the stove.

Instead of jerking away, Jaejoong felt grateful and pleased. The warmness of Yunho's embrace really made Jaejoong felt comfortable. Weird or not, albeit they only met for one day, Yunho and Jaejoong felt like they were meant for each other. All left was they had to tell their feelings toward each other. That was it. 

Jaejoong chuckled and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter