Divine Queen

Lullaby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After almost 30 minutes in the car sitting on the passenger seat with Yunho who was on the driver seat, driving the car while humming a song, Jaejoong still didn't get the idea where was their destination actually. He tried to ask where and Yunho would just replied him either with a hum or the word 'surprise'. And Jaejoong tried to ask, but he knew that he would never receive the answer he wanted to hear. Jaejoong sighed. While Yunho at the other side chuckled while took several glances at Jaejoong who was in a gloomy mood. 

"We are going to the saloon." like he was reading Jaejoong's mind, Yunho replied.

Jaejoong blinked, "Why so? You want to dye your hair to silver?" he asked blankly.

"No, to change your hairstyle. And to take away that piercings." Yunho replied.

Jaejoong rolled his eyes, "As if the term 'messy boy' doesn't suit me well. I deserve it, Yunnie." he refused.

Yunho shook his head twice and chuckled, "I want to make you look like a Queen of Divine." he strongly implied his statement.

"No, wait. Queen? Divine? I-"

"Hush, no more objection else I will no longer buy ramen."

And, Jaejoong shut his mouth down. Yunho chuckled. The drove tbe car perfectly on the road, turning to five different junctions. The winter was coming and like they were summoned, tbe snowflakes started to fall slowly like small drops of shiny tears-like rain. Jaejoong then blinked when Yunho parked the car under the garage, being side-to-side with the other luxurious-looking cars. 

"Where are we?" Jaejoong asked blankly and was surprised as he looked at Yunho and Yunho's face was near to his. Their noses touched with each other. 

Yunho chuckled and carefully unfastened Jaejoong's seat belt then pulled away as he did his. Jaejoong blushed and lowered his head, smiling alone. 

"We have arrived." Yunho replied as he took his phone amd wallet and hid them inside his coat. "Let's go, Yunnie."

Jaejoong nodded as Yunho got out from the car. He took his red wine purse and repaired his hair as he saw his reflection on the mirror in front of him. Jaejoong was startled when the door beside swung up opened. He quickly looked up at his side and saw Yunho, smiling down at him. Again, Jaejoong blushed.

"Enough with that hair, Boojae. I will take you to the saloon now." Yunho said and smiled while nodding himself in agreement.

"Okay, Yunnie." Jaejoong said and chuckled as he got out from the car, with purse hung on his shoulder.

Yunho closed down the car door and locked it with the wireless key. Yunho then held Jaejoong's hand and placed it inside the pocket of his coat, along with his hand ti give warmth. Jaejoong was wandering around the tall building, as if it was trying to reach the glistening sun along with the cloudy sky that sent down the sparkling snowflakes. This was a new life, Jaejoong thought and quietly followed where Yunho led him to. And soon, they entered the building through the automatic door after walking up the marble stairs. The cold freshing wind of the air-conditioner sprayed upon these lovers as they marched together. The saloon was quite, but enough customers than expected. The surrounding was more like a 5- star hotel, like an oasis to be said. Some customers were sitting on each chair, getting hair done or some might be make-ups. Few came for massages and few also waited on the waiting room, getting served with simple food, mostly hot chocolate and a piece of cute yet finger- cake. Jaejoong was amazed at how attention-trapper this situation was, he really loved it. Walking with Yunho to the counter, Jaejoong saw his reflection on the huge mirror in at his side, having the same height as him from head to toe, and Jaejoong then understood why Yunho brought him here. To say that he mostly understood the word 'messy boy' actually, he did not. A boy with messy long hair, piercings on both ears, messy and an- unattractive clothes, a boy that deserved glared was him, Kim Jaejoong. All of the thoughts of him then vanished into the dark memories when Yunho tapped his shoulders. Jaejoong quickly turned at his back. 

"Hey, are you okay?" Yunho asked worriedly.

"Y-Yeah. Why?" Jaejoong replied with a grin formed.

Yunho smiled, "Nothing. Here, follow me." he said.

Jaejoong walked with Yunho to an empty chair, obviously it was for him. In his life, this was the first time Jaejoong had went to a saloon. A woman approached both Yunho and Jaejoong, she was one of the hairstylist in the saloon and she was professional. She smiled.

"May I help with you, sir?" she asked politely with an assuring smile.

Yunho smiled back, "I want you to make this boy as the Queen of Divine." he replied and chuckled.

With a good sensation of understanding, the woman laughed softly. "Oh, my. Queen of Divine? He will look more than it after this." she said and laughed agai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter