True Colour

Lullaby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was comsuming more energy than he had expected. His eyelids felt heavier than they had to be. Once he saw the surrounding, everything was so blurred. Like he was waking up from a very sudden sleep, the feeling was not the best. Yunho tried to grasp the situation. Oh, yeah. He received a hit at the with the wine bottle by the stranger, the man who stole his book. No, the mysterious book. Just then Yunho realized that he was actually sitting on a chair with legs spreaded. He could not move his body nor standing up. He was tied. His hands were tied at the back of the chair. The rope seemed tight, enough to hurt Yunho's hands when he tried to seal it off. The pain was already gone but, being tied inside someone's house was not his wish. In the way to find the author, instead, he found the killer. Yunho sighed. 

 

The sound of a blade had been rubbed against another metal could be heard from nowhere. Like someone was sharpening a blade, with the reason to kill Yunho. The man was nowhere to be seen, but still, it felt like he was haunting Yunho. The terrifying sound came closer, more louder, more scarier. Yunho tried harder to set free himself but, he just ended up hurting himself. The door in front of him stood ajar, making the situation went more worser. The sound, the blade sharpening sound, the bell ringing-like sound, it sounded way too near. Yunho stared at the door as it slowly being pushed opened.

"Oh, I thought you are already dead." that was the first greeting Yunho received as the man entered the room with a sharp and shiny knife in his hand.

"You..." Yunho's voice faded as he saw the knife, seeing it enough to make he went pale.

The man smirked, "It's night already." he said as he pulled a nearby chair and sat in front of Yunho.

"T-Then?"

"It's your last night."

"P-Please don't kill me."

"Why? You are an investigator though. Accusing me for killing a girl, wanting to kill me in return."

Yunho was frozen like a mannequin. The man laughed a sinister one and played with the knife, twisting it and throwing it at midair, taking it back before falling on the floor or, hit Yunho's thigh. Like the man was showing his knife-playing skill to Yunho.

"I am going to kill you like this." the man whispered as he touched Yunho's abdomen with the knife, just letting Yunho to feel the sharpness of the blade. 

"First, I am going to stab you very deeply. Then, raises the knife in your stomach up to the chest." the man whispered again with a smirk, sliding the pointy point of the knife on Yunho's stomach, up to the chest.

Yunho's breathing was heavy, sweat were rolling, albeit the man had not stab him yet but, he just felt like this was a torture. The knife then reached Yunho's neck.

"N-No, please don't." Yunho pleaded desperately.

"Shut up." the man said coldly and raised his arm up high with the knife in the grasp. "And I am going to kill you brutally!"

He shouted as he aimed the knife at Yunho's chest, wanted to stab him off. This was the last moment of Yunho's life, the knife was coming for him. 

 

But no,

 

"I AM NOT AN INVESTIGATOR!!!" Yunho at last shouted loudly, shutting his eyes tight when he saw the knife was going to stab him on the chest.

The knife stopped, not even reaching Yunho's chest. The man was flinched, not because of the loud shout stabbed his ears, it was because of what Yunho had shouted.

"Repeat it." the man ordered. "Repeat what

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter