A Shine Of Hope

Lullaby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After an hour waiting, sitting alone on the metal bench with eyes attached to him, predicting what was his next movement, Jaejoong had naught to do anymore. He felt hopeless, he honestly wanted to be killed as soon as possible, as quickly as possible that he would never feel pain during the process. Jaejoong hated himself, if he had another chance to go back, he would dave his sister. But, it was just a fantasy.

 

When...

 

"Kim Jaejoong." a voice, sounded so tight startled Jaejoong from his sudden fantasy.

Jaejoong moved his head quickly to the destination where he assumed was where the voice cominh from. There he stood, proudly on the floor with clothes neatly ironed and hair perfectly combed, having the look of an angel, yet shining in front of no one's eyes but the hopeless Jaejoong, with an assuring smile but sad eyes, also, with the hope to help Jaejoong with even the smallest escape from the suffering, Yunho had came. 

 

Without even taking care of the meaningless and unfair judges delivered by the most selfish people around, Jaejoong with heart exploded with flying blissfulness stood up and wrapped his hands very tightly around Yunho, letting Yunho to feel the warmth of his embrace. For Jaejoong, Yunho was a new shine of hope, or maybe the solution for his endurement. 

"Yunnie!" Jaejoong exclaimed happily, never did one second he pull away from Yunho.

Yunho was blinking at Jaejoong's sudden warm hug, yet still he hugged Jaejoong back, twice as tight as Jaejoong did. Why was their hug that firm, almost no one could seperate them both? Because they knew that Jaejoong was suffering, and no conclusion could be guarenteed yet. Either they wanted it or not, they at last pulled away from each other. How Jaejoong wished that the hugging could be more tighter, more meaningful, more long and deep, more closer and forever. But, there was no time for such. Yunho flashed a smile to Jaejoong, that was why Jaejoong loved him. Yunho was assuring no matter when or where.

"Are you okay, Boojae?" Yunho asked with a worried smile.

Jaejoong just suddenly felt guilty, he knew that Yunho's smile was a fake one. It was quite obvious to be spotted. That smile of Yunho that brought back the sweet memories of the past was actually a thick mask, the one that hid all of the sadness behind, and tears above. For so long, Jaejoong never expected that everything would turn out worse like this. He was not even prepared. 

Jaejoong nodded happily like a child he was, "I am feeling great since you are here, Yunnie! Thanks for coming!" he exclaimed happily again and again, not even thinking about his current situation. 

Yunho ruffled Jaejoong's hair, he chuckled albeit he knew that Jaejoong was suffering very hard. "You know what, Boojae? I have something for you." he said with a sincere smile.

Jaejoong blinked, "What do you mean?" h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter