Surprise

Lullaby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A month had passed since Yunho and Jaejoong shared their lives together, and they were happy. Despite they were living on earth, both of them felt like they were living inside the heaven, partying in a paradise. Let's us take a look at what they were doing recently.

******

 

"Boojae, wake up." Yunho whispered as he crouched down to Jaejoong who was sleeping on the bed with weird-looking hair. 

"Don't wanna..." Jaejoong mumbled and turned away from Yunho, proceeding with his soundless sleep.

Yunho chuckled and slowly caressed Jaejoong's back, making Jaejoong felt annoyed even more.

"Yunnie, just give me a minute." Jaejoong pleaded while blocking his ears with both of his hands.

"Impossible." Yunho refused while soothing Jaejoong's back. "Boojae wakes up else I will do something that will make you wake up as if you receive an electric shock."

No respond from Jaejoong. Yunho then smirked and then he slowly soothed Jaejoong's back, from the shoulder, lower down, lower down again and again until his hand touched with Jaejoong's sweatpants then, instead of stopping, he pushed his down more inside the sweatpants and stopped only when he could feel Jaejoong's on his palm. Yunho smiled.

"Really, Boojae?" Yunho asked and suddenly he squeezed Jaejoong's repeatedly.

At first, Jaejoong just groaned and moaned but when the squeezing increased rapidly, Jaejoong suddenly lost his patience and jumped out of the bed. He stood still, looking at Yunho with the expression like you just saw your parents were currently making a .

"Yahh, what's that? Squeezing? Having you got enough, Yunnie? What I remember is that we have making out for about 20 times or more yesterday, provided that we are not hungry." Jaejoong blurted out after 5 seconds staring at Yunho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter