Wounded

Lullaby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rolling like a huge snow ball, being covered with thick yet cold white snow all over the bodies, hugging tight to each other so no one would fall apart, Yunho and Jaejoong at last hit their backs on a huge rock, stopping them from rolling down the hill. Pain, like sudden shock had evolved on their backs, aching crazily like it would last forever. But, with Yunho who was by the rock and Jaejoong inside his warm embrace, albeit being covered with snow, they loved this feeling, the one that always made them knew that they were created for each other. Jaejoong opened his eyes and slowly looked up at Yunho who was smiling, looking down at him. Jaejoong loved Yunho so much, Jaejoong missed Yunho's laugh, Yunho's jokes and Yunho himself. How Jaejoong loved so much to nuzzle more inside Yunho's embrace, to cuddle with him on the couch while the rain was hitting the ground outside and giving the melody of peace, and those forever kisses Jaejoong would taste once again, Jaejoong just wanted to share this moment with Yunho, this very last moment, with him. However, Jaejoong just hated to get wounded again. 

 

"I am sorry." Jaejoong suddenly stood up straight after enjoying Yunho's warmth.

Confused, Yunho also stood up and looked at Jaejoong. The peculiar expression on Jaejoong's face showed something different, something that would tell Yunho about a nightmare, something negative. Jaejoong just walked up, without even saying a word of 'thank-you' to Yunho who just rolled down the hill with him. Dumfounded, Yunho then followed Jaejoong.

"Boojae, where are you going?" Yunho who was catching up with Jaejoong asked worriedly.

No respond.

"Yah, Jaejoong. Kim Jaejoong." Yunho cooed out.

The faster Yunho walked, the faster steps Jaejoong had made out. As if even a slight touch made from Yunho on Jaejoong's body would make Jaejoong sprinted all away to the end of the world. Worried, Yunho chose to make it directly.

"Jaejoong, where are you going?" Yunho said out cold.

"Don't follow me." indeed, the respond Yunho's had expected was different.

Yunho ran and somehow Jaejoong heard the loud footsteps and he started to run more faster than Yunho did. And then, a chasing game had started. How hard Yunho wanted to get Jaejoong back, and how hard Jaejoong tried to avoid Yunho in all of sudden.

"Jaejoong! Wait!" Yunho begged while running.

"Don't follow me!" Jaejoong objected and still running albeit he did not know where he was heading too.

"Jae, wait-" and Yunho stopped his running as he coughed a lot and felt very exhausted.

Hearing Yunho's coughs, Jaejoong did stop. He never hated Yunho, the reason why he was running was that he hated himself for being a mess. Worried, Jaejoong turned around and watched Yunho who was coughing again and again. Jaejoong would love to help, but, he did not know why, he just watched. 

 

Yunho at last finished with his exhausted coughing and then he looked back at Jaejoon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter