Burning Feeling

Lullaby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh, I am sorry..." Yunho said as he heard the past story of the man in front of him. He felt guilty after hearing it. That was why the man hated to be called as the killer.

"No, it's okay." the man said back, giving an assuring smile. 

"So, why you throw this book? I found it on the road before." Yunho asked blankly.

The man looked at him then the book, "I don't throw it. I don't leave it either. I lost it when I was running away." he explained.

"From?"

"My parents."

Yunho blinked as he heard what the man had told him. The man was running from his parents? The man seemed to know what Yunho was thinking. He smiled.

"Well, after Eunhee's death I went back home. I told my parents everything. Of course they went sad and heart-broken. Same like the woman I have met, they told me that I was the cause for Eunhee's death. I begged them to not tell everyone where I was but, they ignored me and called the police. So I ran away. I could not believe it at all." he explained and ended with falling tears.

Yunho gulped. Little did he notice that he was not facing with a killer but an innocent man. Very kind that his story touched Yunho's heart. The man rubbed his nose and stood up from the chair with the book in his grasp. He looked down at Yunho and smiled.

"Well, thanks for this book. At least I could cherish my memories with this too. I am sorry for what I have done to you just now." the man said and nicely apologized.

Yunho chuckled and nodded, "Yeah, it's okay and you are welcome ." he said.

The man walked for the door then stopped, turning back with a grin. "I am sorry but what's your name?" he asked.

Yunho blinked, "Oh, I am Yunho. Jung Yunho." he introduced himself.

The man nodded and chuckled, "I am Jaejoong, Kim Jaejoong. Well, feel free to stay at my house since it's already late night." he said before he left the room.

Yunho quietly sighed, "Great."

 

As he gained the freedom to move around the house, Yunho at last went out fro. the room and started to explore more. He had decided to stay here and called it a day as it was already midnight. The house was just a small house, wooden but smart. Not like those old and messy wooden houses, this one was well-built. A living room where the furnitures and TV gathered, a store room where Yunho was tied just now, a small toilet and a bathroom, a kitchen with full of food refrigerator, a study room where the books were neatly placed and the last one was the bedroom. Yunho stopped in front of the bedroom door, probably Jaejoong was inside it. Initially, Yunho wanted to peek in but after thinking that Jaejoong might suffered enough, he changed up his mind. Yunho mostly understood what Jaejoong had faced in before year and days, losing a family member and got kicked out by his own family. It was more like an abusement but, Yunho himself felt that Jaejoong was suffering. And Yunho was here to help him.

"Piss it off." Yunho said to himself and shook himself. 

He walked back and stopped when he heard a whimper that was followed by a loud sound of a fallen thing that hit the floor. This startled Yunho because the sound came from the bedroom.

 

Without any hesitation, Yunho quickly pushed the door opened and was surprised to see a rolling stool on the floor and a rope from the cement and a hanging body was on it. Jaejoong hung himself.

"No!!" Yunho shouted and rushed toward Jaejoong. "!"

Yunho could see that Jaejoong was still alive, struggling to release himself but kicking his legs in midair, gasping for oxygen. Yunho quickly climbed the b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter