Prologue

Lullaby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yunho, a man who was working as a photographer just took a walk on the pedestrian path. He had no intention to do so, just wanted to have a mini warm up as an exercise. With hands in the pocket, he walked while humming his favourite song. Walked like a model he was, then, at one time, his eyes caught sight of a book on the path. A story book. Yunho was not the type of person that would like to ignore everything he saw, of course, he knelt to take the book. His fingers were already touching the book on the ground, no one was looking at him. The book itself was peculiar, Yunho examined it carefully. It was not that thick, enough to resemble like a story book for 3-5 years old kids. The cover was all painted blue, only one word written at the middle of it with red ink. Lullaby.

Yunho shrugged and picked the book as he stood up. There were some dirts on the cover, which was obvious that it was neglected on the path for some days. Yunho turned it around to see the sypnosis at the back, but, there were no words though. Yunho still, proceeded with the walk with the book in his grasp.

******

Yunho was at his home, resting on his bed while playing with some games inside his phone. The strange book was there with him, on the bed neatly being placed beside him. Yunho suddenly startled as a notification popped out on the screen on his phone. A message arrived. With a low sigh, he clicked on it.

"From: BossTheDevil

Yunho, comes at work right now. This is urgent else you will be fired."

Yunho sighed and turned off his phone.

"Have to go work again..." Yunho sighed as he sat up.

Yunho looked at the book beside him, he wanted to read it. Somewhat he felt, that book was just like the ordinary ones he had read. Sighing, Yunho took the book and threw it gently on the desk beside his bed as he stood up. Without him noticing, the book was not thrown perfectly, landed on the desk well but slided on it and eventually fell on the floor. Yunho walked to his wardrobe, taking his usual working uniform and his briefcase. He left the house after taking a sip of a watermelon juice. Well, th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter