What Comes Next...

Lullaby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyungie! What's up? Long time no see!" a man with smiley eyes as mask greeted Yunho and Jaejoong as they entered the studio.

Yunho chuckled and walked to the man, gave a bro hug and laughed. "Nothing much. How about you, Changmin?" he asked the man, Changmin.

"It's obvious, hyung. This career suits me well." Changmin replied with a giggle, wait, he did giggle.

Changmin then turned his gazed to Jaejoong who was standing beside Yunho, flashing an awkward smile at him. Changmin at first intended to deliver a perfect smile back at Jaejoong, but, his two smiley eyes turned to those looked like he was seeing a ghost. Changmin remembered someone, the one that Jaejoong hated to be. The killer. Changmim then nodded with a grin at Jaejoong and walked to Yunho, preparing to whisper a question.

"Hyung, isn't that the killer?" Changmin asked, whispering at Yunho's ear.

Yunho was quietly astonished, he didn't want Jaejoong to hear this question anymore. Yunho decided to lie.

"What killer are you talking about? That's nonesense. This is my bestfriend, Park Yongseok." Yunho lied, answering in a whispering manner.

"Really? Your bestfriend looks exactly like the killer, hyung. You better be careful." Changmin added.

"What nonesense are you talking about? I also know about the killer's story but this Yongseok is mine so, just shut it up." Yunho responsed.

"Wait, yours?" Changmin raised his eyebrow and smirked. "Very interesting."

Yunho elbowed him, "Shut it up, man. Come on, let's start with the photo shoot." he said and rolled his eyes.

Changmin then giggled and when he turned back at Jaejoong, he just smiled with a bow.

 

Changmin then brought the YunJae couple to the photo shoot room. He told them to wear the wedding clothes right away while he was preparing the stuff needed for the process. Jaejoong found out that Changmim was a kind yet cute boy that he wanted to adopt him as a child but, Changmin was still learning to forget the bad assumptions of Jaejoong in his mind. After the preparations werw done, it was time for the photo shoot. The theme was 'Alternate Worlds' when the YunJae couple had to take photos in a happy situation and later would be the dark one, more like a super natural version since Yunho and Jaejoong had to be vampires. 

 

First photo:

The YunJae couple had to sit on a fluffy white couch. Jaejoong sat on it with Yunho at his side. Jaejoong's hand was on Yunho's lap and one was on his. While Yunho hand was wrapping around Jaejoong's waist from the back while one was on top of Jaejoong's hand on his lap. They each flashed smiles on their faces, they admitted that this was actually nerve-wracking. Changmin started to take pictures of the couple and when he told them to be more sweeter, Jaejoong leaned his head on Yunho's shoulder. 

 

Then, Changmin told Jaejoong to lean on Yunho's lap, looking up at Yunho's face while Yunho had to look down at Jaejoong poking Jaejoong's nose, so that the scenery would be more cute. The YunJae couple did as told. Jaejoong carefully started to lean on Yunho's lap, finding comfort while lying his head against the hard yet muscular lap of Yunho. Yunho looked down at Jaejoong, this was not that hard, he thought. Yunho then touched Jaejoong's nose while whispering 'Boojae.' Jaejoong heard it and frowned cutely and whispered back, "Focus, Yunnie." Changmin liked this situation too.

 

Second photo:

The YunJae couple had to stand up against a window to get a better view for the background since a sea could be seen through the window. Yunho then pushed Jaejoong carefully on the wall, started to move his head nearer to Jaejoong, this made Jaejoong blushed. Changmin took several pictures from many different angles then he told Yunho to kiss Jaejoong on the lips. With the diva-ish red dress as a cover, Jaejoong leaned against the wall while lifting his arm against the it. Yu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter