Eavesdropped

Lullaby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At the next day, Yunho skipped his work day and instead replaced it with in the search for the anonymous author. If he was looking for a book, well, why not check the book stores? That would be the first thing you do right? 

 

3 hours later, Yunho had so far went to 6 different bookstores but, strangely, no one even knows what was this Lullaby book all about. Yunho also took an advance step by checking online about this book. Same, nothing. Tired from all of his investigations, Yunho chose to rest himself at the usual cafe he often went when he was stressed. He entered the cafe, letting the twinkling sound as the door swung opened. Silent, only the sound of the background music was playing reached the soft ears. There were few people inside the cafe, mostly old people. Yunho wondered where were the young people went right now. He walked to the counter, ordering his usual beverage and went to his seat as he got what he wanted. Sitting down on the chair, leaning back against it, Yunho started to watch YouTube in his tablet. But, he heard something.

 

"Do you want to know what? Have you heard about this innocent girl's killer?" an old man asked another old man as he sat beside him.

"You mean the killer that has killed a girl year ago?" the other old man asked.

"Yeah."

"Of course, why not? What about it?"

"The polices say that the killer is a boy, young. But, they have postponed the investigation as they lost track with this killer, right?"

"Yes they did. I hope the polices are going to continue the investigation."

"Well, the news say that they are on it! They continue it!"

"R-Really? Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter