Unexpected

Lullaby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As the sun rose, shining its light of glory to the ground that had fresh green on every part, rock like diamond it was on every holes, path of justice on every way, and deeming the lives on the eart a better future to be achieved, the day which Jaejoong had waited since last night had finally came. Behind the bars was him, getting covered with the prison clothes, only to find out his back was aching after sleeping on the cement bed, and his blanket was nothing but cold air. It was hard for him to sit up, as if there was a huge yet heavy object was pressing hard against his stomach. Up reaching the third attempt, Jaejoong managed to sit with his aching back. He didn't care about how his hair looked like, even with swollen eyes because of last nighy never-stop crying, only managed to sigh thinking how he needed to face all the given challenges for today. His case was going to be debated later at the court. Junsu as his defender had already taught him all about the preparations, and surely Jaejoong was going to win right away. But, like everyone knew, defending the innocents was hard to be handled. Why? Because the innocents had their own minds and ideas and would act on their own. And so did Jaejoong. 

******

 

On the way to the court, inside the black van...

A policeman was driving the van with the direction he had been told to follow as a destination. While at the back seat was where Junsu and Jaejoong sitting, and Yunho who was assuring Jaejoong that everything was going to be fine, and this day would confirm Jaejoong's independence. Instead, Jaejoong just managed to give a small smile, somewhat he just then felt guilty for some reasons. How he loved to meet with his sister back, or at least, pay back her suffering by doing something foolish but what Jaejoong called it as his responsibility. Junsu kept on advicing Jaejoong of what to do later during the judgement. And Jaejoong's face turned pale when the van suddenly stopped.

"Man, this is annoying." the driver pissed off when he looked at outside of the van. 

Yunho looked outside through the window, and he too, did let out a low sigh. Like the crashing wave of the ocean, not having any specific direction to go, just filling the empty spaces available, the crowd madly protested here and there, circling the main way for the van to use in order to reach the court. Well, the building just a few seconds further, but, this crowd made it a few minutes. Jaejoong looked outside, gulping each time he made eyes contacted with the angry people outside, obviously, they were mad at him. Some of the lifted boards had words written on them that sounded like, "The Killer of The Girl Has Come Back!" or few might be like, "The Satan Is Going Back To The Hell!" and some people also yelled, "Send him down to jail!" and, Jaejoong lowered his head down while the tears flowed on his cheeks, at the same time wetting his pants when they dropped, only to be shone by the sunlight. Yunho looked at Jaejoong, he was concerned about Jaejoong's situation, all he thought was why out of million people it must be Jaejoong? Yunhi tried hard not to sigh, and leaned his hand on Jaejoong's lap, like he always did, and it managed to make Jaejoong calmed a bit. Well, Jaejoong did hope that Yunho would touch him like that forever, although it was just a fantasy in all time.

"It's okay, everything will be fine, Boojae." Yunho whispered near to Jaejoong's ear with a low chuckle.

"I know, Yunnie." Jaejoong responsed and giggled back.

Like a miracle it was, well, both of these lovers still managed to smile and create jokes together so that they could laugh, as if this heart-breaking situation was already passed away. Of course, their loves toward each other would last forever. The driver then parked the van under the provided garage after avoiding the van from hitting the mad protestors outside, albeit deep in his heart he would love to hit all of them. Seeing the mad people like ants they were racing to the van, being blocked by the other polices outside, Junsu told Jaejoong to wear the black mask that would cover his nose and mouth in order to avoid him being seen by the mad protestors. Jaejoong did nothing but obeying Junsu's order. After done wearing the mask, at last, it was time to race to the court before one of the mad protestors would hurt Jaejoong or the others.

 

Running like the lambs were trying to get away from the wolves, else being eaten alive, feeling the sharp canines stabbed through the flesh, were Jaejoong, Yun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter