Lullaby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After changing identity and passport and ID Card or whatsoever ot must be done, Yunho had decided to bring Jaejoong for a walk at the park that was decorated with various types of beautiful scented flowers. This park was quiet famous to the young people, mostly couple who were going to have a date by walking here. Or those who were going to hang out in order to start a love, just like Yunho and Jaejoong. Well, it was awkward for the first time. 

 

Jaejoong was walking beside Yunho with head lowered down because of the burning cheeks all over. Yunho smiled, he was happy to see that Jaejoong was blushing because of him. Although Jaejoong was another person in everyone's eyes, either a killer or a bad yet messy boy, for Yunho, Jaejoong was his perfection. Then, while looking at the side, Yunho saw a well-grown and shiny red rose. An attarctive rose suited with Jaejoong, no? Yunhi got it.

"Where are you going?" Jaejoong asked blankly he saw that Yunho was approaching the roses bush.

Without answering, Yunho bent down and picked a nice and fresh-looking rose, its bright red petals attracted Jaejoong's attention from the first sight. Yunho stood up straight and smelt the scent of the rose. He walked back to Jaejoong with a smile. Expecting the exact thing would happen, Jaejoong already giggling from the start. Yunho stopped in front of Jaejoong. 

"Jae." Yunho greeted with a knowing smile.

"A rose?" Jaejoong asked, raising his eyebrow and smiled.

"Never refuse to accept a gift. Even the smallest gift given to you worth an acception." Yunho said with a smile, handing the rose to Jaejoong.

Jaejoong chuckled and grinned before he took the rose, "This gift is more valuable than getting money, Yunho. Honestly, you are the first person who gives me rose as a present. It is meaningful." he said and kissed the rose with his lips after he took the rose from Yunho.

Yunho chuckled and wrapped his hands around Jaejoong's waist. "You are mine, remember?" he asked and lifted Jaejoong's chin up.

Jaejoong had smiley eyes on merged with a sincere soft smile, "Thanks, Yunho. I really love you." he said.

Yunho pulled Jaejoong toward him, hugging Jaejoong while caressing his back. Jaejoong hugged Yunho back, giving comfort of warmness on the double. They both kept on hugging, didn't know how many time had passed, only managed to feel the love transported from one heart to another and they enjoyed the sensation of affection. Until when Yunho caught sight of a van that sold ice cream. Yunho slolwy pulled away and placed both of his hands on Jaejoong's shoulders.

"Are you hungry, Jae? Or, at least are you craving for something sweet and cold, I mean refreshing?" Yunho asked, expression showed that he hoped that Jaejoong would say yes.

Jaejoong shurgged and tilted his head, "I guess?" he asked with a grin.

Yunho just laughed and held Jaejoong's hand, escorting him to the ice cream van. Jaejoong was obviously happy seeing the facf that Yunho was going to treat him with ice cream. Asking Jaejoong what was his favourite flavour, Yunho then ordered for two yam ice cream. A cup of ice cream for each, the couple chose to sit on a nearby bench under the arching trees and enjoyed the melting taste on the tongue of the ice cream. Yunho sat beside Jaejoong who was playing the rose between his fingers and tongue the ice cream. Silence, each one was enjoying the finger- worth taste. Then, Yunho managed to break the ice.

 

"Jae, since we are couple, we should start off with nicknames." Yunho suggested.

Jaejoong blinked and looked at Yunho, "Nicknames?" he asked with ice cream still in the mouth. 

Yunho nodded with a smile, "Yep. Like short names." he explained.

"Okay... So, what's mine?"

"For you... I guess.. Boojae."

"Boojae? Why so?"

"Doesn't it sounds cute? Boo is the word that I found cute and Jae is your name. So, Boojae."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter