My Neighbor

Love Me The Same

A yawn came out from Jackson's mouth as soon as the bell rings. It's already lunch time and Jinyoung still haven't decided where to eat. 

"Hey Jin.E! Wanna join lunch with us?"  Sana nudge Jinyoung's side, inviting him to eat together with her and her friends. "Jisoo, Dahyun and I usually eat at the cafeteria. We will meet our friends from other departments. It's good for you to have new friends."

I'm going to involve myself in an all girls talk? I can't stand it. They're too noisy.

"Ahm, thank you but..." He looked at their smiley faces which turned into sadness. "I would like to have a short tour around the school by myself. Don't worry, tomorrow, I will eat with you guys."

"Ohh~ I see." It was Dahyun. "I haven't introduced myself to you right? My name is Dahyun."

"And I'm Jisoo." 

They offered their hand to shake with Jinyoung's in which he gladly accepted it without hesitation. If his hands were not soft just like girls, they would really think that he's actually a man.

"Tomorrow okay? Let's have lunch together." Sana reminded him before the three of them left him inside the room.


"Why don't you go with them your highness?"  And here's Jackson, getting ready to fish Jin.E. "Wanna join us? Marky, Bammy and I, well maybe... you also?"

Marky? Isn't he the guy...

He turned around and saw Mark staring at him once again. He took a stepped back, grabbed his bag and immediately ran going out of the classroom leaving the three of them confused with his action.

"Do...Do I look scary? Why did she ran away?" Mark asked, eyes still glued on the door of their classroom.

"Of course!" Bambam strongly agreed. " Who wouldn't be scared when you kept on staring at her during the class? She would think that you're a or a murderer."

"Yah! BamBam!"

"Hey hey." Jackson tried to stopped the two because if not, world war 3 will finally start. He sat on Mark's desk, staring at him suspiciously. "Hey Marky! Do you like my Jin.E? I tell you, she's mine!"

Mark let out a soft giggled as he stood up and looked at Jackson with a face full of competitiveness. "No one owns her. Not even you. If I like her or not... it's none of your business."

After tapping Jackson's shoulder, Mark confidently walked out from the classroom followed by Bambam who's laughing at Jackson. 

"Hey wait for me!" Jackson screamed and followed the two, doesn't really care about what the older said because he's always like that anyways.

 


"Who is she?"

"She's so cute."

"She's beautiful."

"I think she's a new student here."

"Do you know which department she's from?"

"Sejong University, a private university located in Seoul where some of the most popular celebrities graduated." Jinyoung told himself while he's having a tour around the campus. Almost all boys he encountered on the hallways would look at him and talked about how cute he is, but he doesn't really care about them. Holding a piece of what look like a brochure of the school, he continued his journey checking around. "Ohhh, this school is really interesting."

 

It was already 3pm when he finished roaming around, he went to a cafe inside the campus and took a rest there. He looked at his wrist watch, checking the time because Jaebum will pick him up from work. Since Jaebum will finished his work at 5, Jinyoung can study his lessons while waiting for the older to arrive.

Past 5:15 in the afternoon already and Jaebum still wasn't there to pick him up. He grabbed his things, ready to leave the place when his phone rings. He immediately answered the call when he saw it was Jaebum.

"Hello Jaebum hyung!" Jinyoung answered, obviously worried to the person he's talking to.

"I know that voice. I'm fine, don't worry. I'm worried about you, something came up. I will just call Youngjae and ask him to pick you."

"Ahh~ that's why. It's okay, I can go home by myself. No need to bother Youngjae."

"Jinyoung, you know how dangerous for you to be alone right?"

"It's okay hyung. I'll be fine. Trust me!"

Jaebum just stayed silent on the other line. It's not good to let Jinyoung go home alone, especially it's almost night time. He can still remember what happened in the past. When he almost lost Jinyoung because he went out alone without their permission and he doesn't want it to happen again.

"Hyung... they won't know that it's me. I'll be careful."

"Okay. Be safe Jinyoung. I still want to see you when I arrived home. I need to go now. Bye."


Jinyoung can sense that Jaebum is totally worried about him. He took a deep breath before leaving the cafe. It's okay, nothing bad will happen to him. He needs to be brave.

 


Global Trading Company well known as GTC Group, one of the biggest trading company in Korea. The top source of Korea's import and export products, but the company is facing some difficulties with their clients and their funds.


"GTC's retailers and agencies were starting to weakened its connection to the company." Mr. Lim, the Director of Marketing Department. "Our dear clients who were loyal to us for how many years, they're already cancelling their orders."

"Why is this happening?" The chairman of GTC Group, Mr. Tuan.

Jaebum, who's working as the Director of Financial Department presented some papers to Mr. Tuan about the mysterious disappearance of the company's money. "The financial department were not able to fund some products that our clients ordered from another countries."

"Didn't we use the money when we invest to our new products from Japan?" Mr. Nam insisted, the vice chairman of GTC Group.

"I don't think so Mr. Nam. The products were not that expensive. We had a great deal with them." Mr. Tuan furrowed his eyebrows while scanning the papers that Jaebum prepared for him. "Jaebum, I want you to review all the transactions that we had for the past 3 months. Almost 30% of our funds were deducted."

"Yes Mr. Tuan."


After the meeting of the Chairman with Mr. Nam and the directors of Financial and Maketing Department, Mr. Nam immediately flee going back to his office. He grabbed his phone from his pocket and dialed someone.

"What kind of mess did you just do?" Mr. Nam said angrily when he heard the person from the other line speaks. "The Chairman found out about the funds. Didn't I tell you to clean all the records when you finally transfer the money?!"

"I did boss. I erased all the records about transferring the money to your account."

"But why is it Jaebum found out about it?! Clean it! He's going to review all the transactions and I don't want him to find out that the money was transferred to my account. Or else I will kill you for making this mess!"

"Yes boss."

"Good, how about that boy? Did you already find him?"

"Not yet boss. We're still searching for him. My men are doing their best to find him."

"Then make it faster! I don't want my plan to get ruin just because of that boy. Find him and bring him to me!"

Mr. Nam ended the call after he gave his orders to his men. He wants to destroy the GTC Group for him to make his own business. This is his dream, to become a successful business person but because of GTC Group he's having a hard time achieving his dreams.

 

Scratching his wig, looking around the streets and reading the signs as Jinyoung tried to search the correct way going back to his house. He's already standing at the corner part of the street and he needs to choose between the left path or the right path. Since he only rides Jaebum's car everytime he goes out, he doesnt know the way going back home. Using a map is no use as well because his phone ran out of battery. Riding a taxi is very expensive and he doesn't have enough money because he stayed in a cafe and bought two Americano.

Very unlucky.

Jinyoung made a quick glanced to the left path then to the right path. He took a deep breath before he finally decided which path he will take.

"The right path." He murmurs.

He started walking on the right way which he thinks that it was the correct way going back home. Little did he knows was that someone saw him as he turned to the right way.

The man who saw Jinyoung silently followed him behind. As he looked at him, he can sense that he's not sure about the way that he's taking. Jinyoung can feel that someone is following him while he's walking. He stopped which made the man to stopped walking as well and hide. Jinyoung slowly turned his head around to check if someone is following him but no... no one. The streets were not that crowded though so he can just shout and ask for a help if it's needed. He continued walking and this time, his steps were bigger than before.

After walking for almost half an hour, Jinyoung finally saw his home. His eyes shines so bright. He beams in happiness, thinking that he's already safe. Before taking a step, Jinyoung heard a little rustle behind him. He suddenly got scared and he remembered that someone was following him a while ago. He placed his hand on his chest, feeling his heartbeat before he slowly turned around to see what was the noise all about. But then again, it was nothing. He closed his eyes and let out a relief breath as he turned back. His heart almost dropped when he saw a man right in front of him.

"AHHHHH!" He suddenly screamed while taking a step back. He crossed his arms in front of him while closing his eyes. "I didn't do anything! Please spare my life! I still want to live. I have a lot of dreams to fulfill so please let me live. If you want to touch me, actually I am not a ---"


"What are you talking about?" The man in front of him suddenly speaks, cutting his very long speech. "Come on, it's me Mark."

Jinyoung slowly opened his eyes and yes it was really Mark. His tears suddenly fall down and he let himself falls on the ground. Thankfully, Mark was there to hold him. Jinyoung didn't say anything as he sits on the ground while his tears continue to fall down.

"Did... I scare you?" Mark asked while staring at Jinyoung who looks so weak. He hesitated at first but he needs to do it, he pulled Jinyoung into a hug, caressing his head as his way of comforting him. "I'm sorry."

They stayed like that for a few minutes until Jinyoung finally regain his strength.

"I... will... kill you!" Jinyoung suddenly screamed and pushed Mark away, breaking their hug. "Why are you following me? You're spying me right? Are you one of them? You want to kill me also?!"

Mark just furrowed his eyebrows while listening to Jinyoung's accusations against him. "Hey, I don't know what you're talking about. And also, i'm not a murderer or a or something!"

While listening to Mark's explanation, he wiped his tears and stood up. Mark tried to assist him but he avoided Mark's hands.

"And why did you hug me?"

"I was just trying to comfort you!"

"Comfort your face! You're just making a move."

"Hey, you're not my type."

"Really?" Jinyoung said in a sarcastic tone as he raised his eyebrow. "Why are you following me all the way here?"

"I wasn't following you." Mark pursed his lips then he turned around and pointed the house beside Jinyoung's. "I live there."

"What?!" Jinyoung exclaimed, got shocked with what Mark said. "You... you live next to my house?"

"Yes." Mark showed him a wide beam. "Hi, my neighbor."

"That's why... I became unlucky since I moved here, it's because... you're my neighbor, un.for.tu.nate.ly" If Jinyoung could just kill him, he would definitely do it. He showed a face of anger then he pushed Mark to the side. "Excuse me! I need to get inside now."

All Mark could do was just to stand there and   follow Jinyoung's actions with his gaze while laughing at him as well.

"She's so cute."