Revenge

Love Me The Same

"Give this to her." Sana said while handing a packed meal to Dahyun and Jisoo.

"Oh? You bought JinE a meal?" Jisoo asked her.

"Yes, I'm buying her a lunch." Said Sana and she let out a smirk. "As an advance peace offering before I'm going to ruin their relationship."

Both Dahyun and Jisoo furrowed their brows as they looked at each other then to Sana.

"What do you mean by that?" Dahyun turned to ask this time.

"Find her. Tell her that you guys met Mark and he asked you to give this to her and to inform her that they'll have lunch at the rooftop instead of the cafeteria. And find any excuse on why Mark asked you to hand this meal to her." Sana informed them about her plan. "And me, I'll be at the rooftop. I'll make sure that when she sees us, her heart will broke into pieces."

"Wait, are you sure about this?" Dahyun asked once again. 

"Yes,  I don't think this will work." Jisoo agreed.

"It will work if you two help me. So? Are you going to help me or not?"

Jisoo bit her lower lip while Dahyun kept plastering a skeptical look on her face.

"Fine, we'll do it." Dahyun finally agreed and she grabbed the meal from Sana while Jisoo was shocked to hear about Dahyun agreeing to it.

"Good!" Sana exclaimed happily.

 

 

 


Since Mark and JinE were officially a couple, the two of them always eat their lunch together. Mark stayed at the rooftop while waiting for JinE since she still has class before lunch.

While feeling the breeze, Mark suddenly heard footsteps from behind. He smiled and turned around to see if it was JinE. He thought that maybe JinE came to see him so that they could go to the cafeteria together, but his smile dropped as soon as he saw the person coming. It was Sana.

"What are you doing here?" Mark sternly asked.

Sana snorted as she continued to walk towards Mark. She knew that Mark loves the rooftop, so she knew that Mark would be staying there. "Am I not allowed to come here?"

He stayed silent as he couldn't find any words to disagree with Sana's statement because of course, he doesn't own the rooftop for him to simply shoo her away.

"Fine, I'll just leave." Mark noted her. He grabbed his bag and was about to leave the rooftop and head to the cafeteria when Sana held his hand.

"You're leaving already?" She grabbed Mark's bag from his hand and placed it back on the bench.

Mark rolled his eyes. "What do you want?"

"What I want? It's a really good question." She smiled. "I want... you back."

"I still love you. I need you and I miss you so much. I can give you everything and I can do anything for you." Said Sana while holding Mark's hand. "Please come back to me. Let's give ourselves another chance."

Mark just listened to her. He really didn't  care about her anymore and he never wanted to be with her. He has JinE now and she's the most important person for him.

Sana looked at Mark who's just staring at her. She wrapped Mark's arms around her before hugging him. She placed her head on Mark's  chest, listening to his heartbeat. "I miss this. You, hugging me. I feel so safe in your arms."

She pulls away a little while her arms still hugging Mark, she smiled while staring at Mark's face then to his lips. She cupped his face and slowly leaning her face to kiss him.

That was the scene that JinE saw when she finally reached the rooftop. Her tears slowly fell down from her eyes. When she saw that Sana is going to kiss Mark, she turned around and hid herself. She placed her hand on her chest and clutched her blouse. She leaned her back on the wall and cried silently.

JinE didn't have the courage to see her boyfriend kissing someone else, so she gathered all her strength to walk away from that place. She took steps going down the stairs while her tears continued to fall.

 


"Look! It's JinE!" Jisoo called the attention of Dahyun after seeing JinE coming down from the rooftop. "And... she's crying."

"Seeing her like that..." Dahyun mumbles while staring at JinE. "I think Sana's plan worked."

The two of them were actually hiding as they waited for Sana and the result of their plan. They both pitied JinE, but they couldn't do anything except following their friend and her plans.

"Stop!" Mark hissed after noticing that Sana was about to kiss him. He turned to the other direction to avoid the kiss while he's trying to push her away.

"Why?!" Sana angrily asked.

He unwrapped Sana's arms around him and gently pushed her away from him. "I already have a girlfriend."

"It's JinE, right? I know! Because almost all students here in the university are talking about you and her!"

"If you already know, then why are you still doing this?" He asked.

She calmed herself and hugged Mark once again. "It's because I love you and I want our relationship back."

Mark let out a sigh and he pushed her away. "I don't remember that we were together before. If we were, then I would never want to be with you again. And... I don't love you as well. I'm sorry."

He left Sana at the rooftop after saying all those things. While he's trudging down the stairs, he grabbed his phone from his pocket and tried calling his girlfriend but he couldn't reach her.

 

 

 


It was just an hour after lunch when the door suddenly swung open, making Youngjae to freak out. He was sitting at the living room, relaxing himself since it's his rest day.

"Oh my god, Jinyoung. You almost kill me." He said while placing his hand on his chest to calm himself. He suddenly looked at the time then to Jinyoung who's slowly walking inside. "Why are you here so early?"

JinE didn't say anything and she just continued to walk inside heading to her room.

Youngjae didn't miss JinE's swollen eyes, so he stopped the younger. "What happened to you? Are you okay? Why you have swollen eyes?"

JinE looked at Youngjae. She stared at the older for a while and her tears fell down once again. "Hyung~"

"Ohh?" Youngjae was totally worried after he saw JinE crying. "Why? What happened? Tell me."

JinE placed her head on Youngjae's shoulder and the older immediately wrapped his arms around her. He rubbed JinE's back to calm her.

"It's okay, I'm here. Hyung is here." Youngjae said to shushed her after she burst crying in Youngjae's arms.

 

 

 

Youngjae was walking back and forth at the living room while waiting for Jaebum. Jinyoung was in his room, sleeping peacefully after Youngjae calmed him down.

The door opened and Jaebum immediately got inside the house. As soon as he got the information about Jinyoung, he immediately went home to know what happened to Jinyoung.

"Thank god you're finally here." Youngjae said in relief.

"Where is he?" Jaebum asked before planting a peck on Youngjae's forehead.

"He's in his room. He fell asleep after crying so hard."

"What happened? Did he already tell you?"

Youngjae shook his head.

"How about Mark? Where is Mark?"

After asking about Mark, they heard a knock from their door. They both looked at it then they looked at each other.

"Maybe that's him." Youngjae assumed.

Jaebum let out a deep breath before he walked towards the door and opened it. And yes, it was really Mark.

"Jaebum hyung... Is JinE here?" Mark asked.

Jaebum stared at Mark before he turned to look at Youngjae. They both sensed that something is wrong with the two.

 

While Youngjae was preparing for their dinner, Mark and Jaebum both sat at the living room for a talk about JinE.

"Tell me, is there something wrong with you and JinE?" Jaebum asked Mark. "Why she came back here early and cried?"

"I... I don't have any idea hyung." Mark stuttered as he answered the older.

"Calm down. I'm just asking you about it. I'm not accusing you."

He politely nodded his head at the older then he continued to speak. "We both agreed to meet at the cafeteria to eat our lunch, but when I went to the cafeteria I couldn't see her. I searched for her everywhere, but I couldn't find her. Until some students told me that they saw her went out of the campus. I suspected that she went home, so I came here."

"I see." Jaebum said. "Youngjae told me that she cried as soon as she arrived home. He tried asking her, but she just kept on crying. Usually, if that's the case, we don't like asking her. We will just wait for her to tell us."

Youngjae came out from the kitchen, heading to the living room where Mark and Jaebum were talking.

"Dinner is ready." Youngjae declared. "You two should go first, I'll try to call JinE."

"Okay." Jaebum mumbles. "Let's go, Mark. Just have your dinner here."

"Okay, hyung."

 

 

 

The picture of Mark and Sana kissing together kept on replaying on Jinyoung's mind and his tears started to fall once again. He should be happy though because he knows that at the end, Mark will just leave him after he finds out the truth about his identity.

"Jinyoung~"

His thoughts were cut when he heard Youngjae knocking while calling his name. He knocked three times before he got in. Jinyoung sniffed and wiped his tears away.

Youngjae sat on the bed beside Jinyoung and he caressed the younger's hair. "Are you still crying?"

"No. I'm okay now." Jinyoung said almost in a whisper.

"I'm done making our dinner. Let's go down to eat. Mark is there also."

Upon hearing Mark's name, Jinyoung stiffened. His tears fell again then he shook his head. "I don't want to eat."

"Why? Both Mark and Jaebum want to see you. They were worried about you. And if you don't eat, Jaebum will get angry."

"I'm not hungry, hyung." That's the only thing that Jinyoung said before he covered his head with a blanket.

Youngjae couldn't argue with him anymore, so he just nodded his head, stood up from the bed and left the younger's room.

 


Mark and Jaebum were at the dinning area, getting ready to eat when Youngjae arrived there alone.

"Where is she?" Jaebum asked after seeing his boyfriend came back alone.

"She's not hungry, that's what she said." 

Jaebum shook his head as he let out a sigh.

"Can I send food in her room?" Mark suggested, making Jaebum and Youngjae to look at him.

"Ohh... It's okay, Mark. I'll just do it."

"But... Jaebum hyung, I also want to talk to her." Mark insisted. "Maybe, the problem is also about us."

Youngjae held his boyfriend's hand. Jaebum looked at Youngjae and he saw his boyfriend nodding his head, giving him a signal to give Mark a permission.

He pursed his lips before he nodded his head. "Okay. Eat first then I'll let you bring food in her room."

Mark smiled after Jaebum gave him a permission. "Okay. Thank you, hyung."

 

 


Hearing a consecutive knock on the door made Jinyoung to open his eyes. He was too lazy to open the door or to even shout that it's  open and they could just get in, so he just listened.

"Youngjae hyung, can't we just get inside? I think it's not lock." Mark commented while bringing a tray with JinE's dinner on it.

"No, JinE usually lock her door so let's wait for her to open it." Youngjae said as he made an excuse. Of course, JinE never locks her door. The problem was that, JinE was dressed as Jinyoung and if Mark got inside, he would freak out by seeing Jinyoung and not JinE.

"JinE, Mark is here to give you your dinner." Youngjae shouted.

Jinyoung immediately stood up from his bed and ran to the door to lock it after hearing what Youngjae said.

"Oh? She locked it?" Mark said after hearing a click behind the door before looking at Youngjae and giving him a suspicious look on his face.

"Or maybe she... unlocked it?" said Youngjae.

"I'm not hungry. Just go." Jinyoung said as he was standing behind the door.

"You need to eat... atleast." Mark tried to pursuade his girlfriend.

"I said I don't want!"

"Wow~ You know Mark..." Youngjae muttered. He's now convinced that the two have an argument. "I think the problem is really between the two of you. I give up. You should really talk to our girl."

Mark plastered a sad look on his face after hearing what Youngjae said. He didn't know why JinE was showing this kind of attitude. "JinE... I will not leave until you eat."

"Just go away, Mark."

"No, I won't. I will stay here."

While they're having an argument with Jinyoung, Jaebum was just listening downstairs and hearing Jinyoung pushing Mark away, he knew that he needed to do something. He grabbed Jinyoung's extra room key and went upstairs.

"JinE..." Jaebum called him. "I have a spare key to your room and I'm gonna use this to open your door."

Jinyoung immediately fixed his room, hiding all the evidences that would reveal his real identity. He grabbed his wig as well and put it on quickly. He heard the sound of the keys trying to unlock his door, he lied down on the bed and hid himself under a blanket.

As soon as Jinyoung finished clearing everything and hiding himself under the blanket, his door swung open.

Jaebum, Youngjae, and Mark, saw Jinyoung hiding himself on the bed. Both Jaebum and Youngjae checked Jinyoung's room and they were glad that Jinyoung successfully hid everything before they have opened the room.

Mark felt Jaebum's hand tapping on his shoulder, cueing him to get inside and do his job as JinE's boyfriend. He obliged and slowly walked inside JinE's room still bringing the tray with JinE's food.

After Mark got inside, Jaebum closed the door and left Mark inside JinE's room. Together with his boyfriend, they went to the living room and waited for Mark there.

Meanwhile, Mark placed the tray on JinE's bedside table and he sat on JinE's bed. 

"JinE~" He called her.

"Just go home, Mark." JinE responded, still pushing her boyfriend away.

"I already said that I will not leave until you eat your dinner." Mark said it softly. "I want to see you. Why are you hiding yourself?"

"Because I don't want to see you."

"Why?"

"No need for an explanation, just I don't want to see your face."

Mark's face became hopeless when JinE kept on pushing him away from her. He didn't know how to pursuade her anymore. "I don't know why you're pushing me away, but if there's a problem... you can tell me atleast."

She's listening. She's listening under the blanket and she heard how sad Mark's voice was. She got hurt, but she didn't know how to tell Mark about it. That she saw them kissing and she was crying like crazy after witnessing it.

"Jaebum hyung and Youngae hyung said that if you're like this, they don't usually force you to tell them your problem. So, I will not leave your side until you tell me what's wrong."

There's no way JinE could escape Mark this time because she knew that Mark would really stay. She let out a breath of frustration before she slowly unveil herself and she sat on her bed. She kept her head low and avoided having an eye contact with Mark.

A small smile was painted on Mark's face when JinE showed herself to him. "JinE?"

"Hmmm?"

"Look at me."

But she didn't listen and just hanged her head low.

"JinE~"

"What?!" She exclaimed as she looked at Mark this time. And as soon as her eyes landed on Mark's, her eyes started to welled up with tears. "How come you ask me to look at you in the eyes when you've had just kissed someone else behind my back?"

And that made Mark totally shocked. Now he knows why JinE kept on pushing him away, it's because she saw what happened at the rooftop. "You..."

"Yes I saw." JinE confirmed it and her tears fell down on her cheek. "I went to the rooftop and I saw the two of you hugging each other. And then... she kissed you."

Mark shook his head vigorously and he held JinE's hands. "No. It's a misunderstanding. We didn't kiss."

"I don't want to listen to any of your excuses, Mark." She said while withdrawing her hands from him.

"But you have to. Because everything was just a misunderstanding."

"Misunderstanding?"

"Hmm." He hummed while nodding his head. 

"How come it's a misunderstanding when I saw it with my own eyes?"

"You didn't see what happened after that. I actually pushed her before she could kiss me."

"You... you did?" JinE wants to confirm it.

"Yes." He let out a sigh. He grabbed her hands once again and held it tight. "She kept on pushing herself to me and I kept on pushing her away. I told her that we're together and she got really angry."

"I already clear everything between me and Sana." He continued and brought his hand to her face and wiped her tears away. "I will never do anything behind your back that can hurt you."

If Mark was telling the truth, then she didn't want to argue with him anymore. She stayed silent and calmed herself. She heard Mark snorted and pulled her into a hug then she placed her head on her boyfriend's shoulder. She pouted. She was crying so hard and her boyfriend just laughed at her.

"I'm sorry, I made you cry." Mark said, caressing JinE's hair.

JinE pulled away from the hug and she looked at her boyfriend. She stared at him right in the eyes, down to his lips. The lips that was almost kissed by someone else. She glanced at the tray on the bed side table and spotted some tissue. She grabbed it and used it to wipe Mark's lips, making her boyfriend confused at her action.

"What are you doing? Why are you wiping my lips with a tissue?" He asked in confusion.

JinE blinked her eyes at her boyfriend and she continued wiping Mark's lips. "I'm wiping it, in case her lips touched against yours."

JinE's reason made Mark to burst out laughing. He shook his head at his girlfriend's silliness. It was silly, but it's cute. "I already told you that we didn't kiss."

"I said 'just in case'." JinE made an air quote while defending herself. "In case her lips touched against yours."

"How about..." said Mark as he placed his hand on JinE's chin and lifted her face a little. "... you wipe it using your lips instead of a tissue?"

JinE held her breath after Mark let out that statement. She gulped and pursed her lips before throwing the tissue that she was holding on Mark's face.

"ert." She commented and she pushed her boyfriend away from her.

Mark laughed once again. "Hey~ I was just kidding."

He grabbed the tray from the bedside table and placed it in front of JinE. "Now that we already fixed our misunderstanding. It's time for you to eat. Please eat. You haven't eaten anything since this afternoon."

She sighed, but she nodded her head afterwards.

"Do you want me to feed you?" Mark teased his girlfriend.

"No, I can do it by myself." She said. She grabbed a spoon and started digging on her food while Mark was laughing at her.

 

 


Just after Sana entered her room, she slammed the door close and threw her bag on her bed as she breathed heavily because of too much anger.

"It's not yet over!" She shouted. "I won't let you have your happy ending with him!"

She heard a knock on her door and her friends' voices who kept on calling her.

"Sana~ open the door." Jisoo cooed while knocking on the door.

"This is not good." Dahyun stated. "We can't let her be mad like this."

"I know. She'll surely do something that is extremely harsh."

"What wrong girls? What happened to her?" Sana's father asked. He just got home from work when he heard a loud noise, making him to get out from his room and checked it. 

Both Dahyun and Jisoo greeted Sana's father with a bow after seeing him walking towards them.

"Good evening, Mr. Nam." Dahyun said. "Hmm, Sana... is quite in a... bad mood today, so we want to calm her down."

"Yes, but she's not opening the door for us." Jisoo added.

Mr. Nam sigh. "It's okay. I'll take care of her. You two should go home and take a rest. You still have classes tomorrow."

They nodded their heads at Mr. Nam before they bid a goodbye to their friend. Mr. Nam offered to send them home, but Dahyun politely declined the offer since she has her car and she could just drop Jisoo at their house.

After Dahyun and Jisoo left, Mr. Nam went to see his daughter and saw her crying on the bed. He hugged her, caressed her back as he calmed her down. They stayed like that until Sana fell asleep.

 


Just like what Dahyun and Jisoo said, Sana made plans on how she's going to have her revenge against JinE for hurting her and for stealing Mark from her. 

"What are you doing?" Dahyun asked. Together with Sana, they were asked to send their class activity to the faculty room. "Why are you taking JinE's work?"

"Nothing. I just want to... tear it apart." Sana replied while tearing the paper.

Dahyun's jaw dropped as Sana started tearing JinE's paper. "Hey hey, it's her work. She put on too much effort in doing that activity. You can't just do that."

Sana pursed her lips and let out an annoying sigh. She crumpled JinE's paper and threw it on the trash bin. "Why are you trying to protect her?"

"No, I'm not trying to protect her. I'm saying this because I don't want you to be involve in a mess." Dahyun tried to explain. "If they found out that you did this, you'll be suspended."

"They will not know, if you keep your mouth shut."

And with that Sana left Dahyun inside the faculty and she went back to their classroom. Dahyun kept on glancing at JinE's crumpled paper in the trash bin. She wanted to pick it up and put it back together, but she knew that it wasn't a good idea as well.

That is not the only thing that Sana planned to do,  it was just the beginning of everything. She wanted JinE to experience what she's going through right now.

At the canteen, she spotted JinE together with Bambam and Jackson. Since Mark wasn't around, she thought about doing another despicable plan that could embarass JinE in front of many students.

After buying their food, Bambam chose to seat at the empty table behind Sana and her friends. JinE sat behind Sana, facing their backs to each other while Bambam and Jackson sat across her. 

Sana saw a girl walking towards their direction while bringing a tray of drinks. She waited and secretly blocked her foot when the girl passed beside their table, causing the girl to trip and spill all the drinks on JinE's back.

All the students stopped from what they're doing and they stared at JinE. While Sana just snorted and continued eating her food.

"Oh my god, JinE nonna!" Bambam shouted after JinE got her clothes wet because of the girl.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean it." The girl said as she grabbed a pack of tissue from her bag and used it to wipe JinE's clothes.

"It's okay." JinE mumbles. She got some tissue on the table and wiped her arms.

"I'm really sorry."

"You should watch your steps next time." Jackson reminded the girl.

"I suddenly tripped my foot while walking." The girl explained. "I'm really sorry."

"It's okay, just be careful next time." JinE said with a small smile. "I will just change my clothes. I'm fine, you can have your lunch now."

The girl bowed at her once again before she left. Bambam immediately called Mark and asked if he has extra clothes in his car, so that JinE could change her clothes.

Meanwhile, the person behind this scene, Sana, stayed silent like nothing happened. Jisoo stared at JinE, she felt sorry for what happened to JinE while Dahyun kept on glancing at Sana. She didn't miss how Sana smirked at JinE after her clothes got wet. Dahyun knew that it wasn't just a simple accident, she knew that her friend was behind this.

"Mark hyung!" Bambam called the older when he arrived at the cafeteria with a shirt on his hand.

"What happened?" Mark asked as soon as he arrived at their table and he saw his girlfriend with her wet clothes.

"A girl accidentally spilled all her drinks on JinE." Jackson explained. 

Mark sat beside JinE and checked her. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine." JinE answered as she nodded her head. "But I think I need to change my clothes."

"I brought here my shirt. It's kinda big, but just wear this one for now. I'll ask Yugyeom, my father's secretary, to buy you new clothes."

"No need. This one is fine." She took the shirt from Mark and headed to the toilet. She could see a lot of students looking at her, but she just ignored them and went inside the toilet.

Sana's face couldn't be painted as she stared at JinE heading to the toilet with Mark's shirt on her hand. Her plan was successful, but seeing Mark helping JinE made her blood to boil.

"Let's go, girls." She grabbed all her things and stood up from her seat. Dahyun and Jisoo followed her and they left the cafeteria.

Mark just only noticed that it was Sana who was sitting behind JinE after she stood up from her seat and left. He looked at her and felt like there's something about her.

"Bam, Jackson, can you tell me what really happened?" He asked his friends once again.

"I didn't really see it Mark because I was digging on my food when it happened." Jackson answered.

"How about you Bam?"

"I was taking a bite of my food at that time and when I lifted my head, the girl's drinks were already approaching JinE's back. That's all, hyung."

"Hmm, I see." Mark nodded his head at their statement. But he wasn't convinced, he knew that Sana was behind of it.

 

 


Sana, bullying JinE continued even after what she did to her at the cafeteria. JinE's paperworks continued to go missing and Sana was the one behind it. The teacher would always call her to the office and asked her about her paperworks, she insisted that she did her duties as a student and that she submitted her paperworks. She's lucky enough to have good teacher who would let her do her paperworks again.

Beside hiding JinE's paperworks, Sana even poured water on JinE's things when she wasn't around. JinE went to the cafeteria with her friends, Jackson and Bambam, and when they came back, JinE's bag and books were drenched in water. Jackson and Bambam were furious about what happened. They wanted to know the truth. Unfortunately, all their classmates went out of the classroom as well when it happened.

Despite of it, JinE stayed calm and remained silent. Of course, she wanted to know who's holding a grudge against her that they needed to give her a terrible treatment, but since she didn't want to have any conflict at her university, she decided to let it slip. Her life is already a mess and complicated for her to care about this kind of matter, so ignoring it would be her best choice.

Because of what happened, Bambam needed to share his books with JinE until she got a new one. And of course, JinE kept everything from Jaebum and Youngjae, afraid that the two would attack her school and complain. Not only Jaebum and Youngjae, but she also kept it from Mark.

 

"JinE..." Mark calling his girlfriend's name as soon as their class ended. "I need to make my project for my other class with my groupmates. I will just pick you up at the library after we finish making it."

JinE was still sitting at her desk while listening at her boyfriend's statement. Then she looked at Mark and smile. "It's okay. I can ask Jaebum to pick me up. Just focus on making your project."

"But..." Mark tried to insist, but JinE cut him.

"It's really okay. Don't worry about me."

Mark pursed his lips and accepted his defeat against his girlfriend. "Okay. Call me when you get home."

"Okay."

"Okay, take care." Mark said. He caressed JinE's face and dropped a kiss on her head. He also bid a goodbye to Jackson and Bambam before he left. 

"Wow~" Bambam cooed.

"That was sweet." Jackson commented.

Jackson and Bambam teasing their friend JinE made her cheeks to turn red. The two laughed at her before they began gathering their things.

"Hi, JinE." a girl named Lia greeted JinE.

JinE was shoving her things inside her bag when Lia talked to her. "Hi."

"Are... are you busy?" Lia asked.

She glanced at Jackson and Bambam before she looked at the girl again. "Not really, why?"

Lia hesitated at first, but she then started opening a book that she was holding and went to a certain unit. "I couldn't understand this lesson, and you scored perfect in our exam today. So... I would like to ask some help from you."

"Oh! Actually, we're going to the library after. You can come with us if you want." Bambam informed her, ending his statement with a smile.

"Yeah, JinE is going to help us explain this lesson as well." Jackson added.

"Really?"

"Yes. You can come with us." JinE said as she smiled.

 

 

A loud thumped echoed at the school's courtyard when Sana slumped her test paper on the table. She couldn't believe that JinE got perfect while she got 3 mistakes.

"I can't accept this." Sana muttered.

"You need to. It happened already." Dahyun suggested.

"How did I get mistakes from these 3 numbers?" She continued complaining. "I was really certain about all of my answers."

"The teacher made some changes and you haven't noticed it I think. They're almost unrecognizable." Jisoo explained.

Sana let out an annoying sigh. "And she got it all correct. She scored perfect and topped this test. It's supposed to be me."

"That's why you can't focus on the exam it's because your mind is too busy on competing against her." said Dahyun.

"Wait, are you lecturing me?" 

"Hey~ Guys, don't fight." Jisoo tried stopping the two.

"I wasn't lecturing you. I was just telling you the truth."

"Whatever."

Sana rolled her eyes at Dahyun. She folded her paper and shoved it inside her bag. She was about to stand up when she spotted someone walking while carrying two stools. It was JinE.

Then, another plan suddenly popped on her mind. She glanced at her friends, Dahyun and Jisoo who's busy playing with their phones. "I will just go to the toilet."

"Okay, we'll wait for you here." Jisoo replied immediately  while Dahyun just nooded her head.

She then left her friends at the courtyard and secretly followed JinE. She knew where JinE was heading, judging from the things that she was carrying. She's heading to the stock room. Extra chairs, table or desk were usually sent there for storage. As sje was following her, she hid herself behind the walls for her not to be seen.

She kept on hiding and following JinE at the same time. She wanted to confirm where JinE was going, until she arrived the stock room. It was at the end of the hallway and there were only few students passing at the area.

JinE unlocked the door using a key and just left it stuck on its lock. She carried the chairs that she brought and got inside the stock room. Sana looked around to see if there's someone, then she silently ran heading to the stock room. She smirked. She closed the door and locked the stock room before dropping the key in her bag.

"What are you doing here?"

Sana got startled when hearing someone's voice behind her, she turned around to see the owner of the voice. It was Jisoo. Sana let out a deep breath of relief after seeing her friend.

"You almost scare me to death." She said. "Why are you here?"

"Dahyun asked me to follow you since it took you a long time in the toilet. But you weren't in the toilet." Jisoo stated. "How about you? What are you doing here?"

"Ahm..." Sana was about to tell a lie on why she was there when they heard a noise coming from the stock room.

JinE twisted the door knob, trying to unlock the door. "Hello? Is someone out there? I'm stuck in here."

"Oh my---" Jisoo couldn't finish her statement when Sana immediately covered with her hands.

"Be quiet!" Sana said in a whisper.

"What are you doing?! Why did you lock her inside the stock room?" Jisoo asked in a whisper as well.

"Do I have to tell you why?"

"Please help! Can someone hear me?! I'm stuck in here!" JinE continued twisting the door knob while shouting for a help.

"Let's go." Sana tried to drag her friend for them to leave, but Jisoo pulled her back.

"What?! No! We can't leave her here."

"So what do you want?! Do you want to help her? And when she found out that it was us who locked her inside that room, she would tell the principal and we would be suspended or maybe kicked out. Is that what you want?"

Jisoo wanted to help JinE, but what Sana said was right. They will be in danger as well once she help her. 

"If you don't have anything to say then let's  go." Sana dragged her friend, leaving JinE locked inside the room. Jisoo kept on looking at the stock room as she took steps away from the place.

 

 

Youngjae kept on looking at his wrist watch for more than 20 times already while looking out of the window. It was almost 9 in the evening, but JinE wasn't home yet. JinE never came home late at night and that made them really worried.

"Did you try calling him?" Youngjae asked his boyfriend who was sitting at the living room.

"I can't reach Jinyoung. Maybe his phone is dead." 

"How about Mark?" 

"Mark's phone keeps on ringing, but he's not answering."

"Do you think they're together now?" Youngjae asked as he looked at Jaebum.

"I think so because Mark is still not home, right?"

"Yes, I didn't see his car outside."

"Let's just wait. Maybe they went somewhere together."

"Okay." Youngjae answered. He was about to leave the window and sit beside his boyfriend when he saw Mark's car. "Mark is here!"

Jaebum instantly stood up from his seat and approached Youngjae. He looked out of the window and yes, it was really Mark's car. "Let's go out."

The two of them head outside while Mark got out from his car. He saw Jaebum and Youngjae approaching him with a worried look on their faces.

He bowed at them before he started to speak. "Good evening Jaebum hyung and Youngjae hyung."

"Good evening, Mark." Jaebum responded. He looked at the other side of the car, hoping that JinE would come out, but there's no JinE coming out from the car.

"Were you alone?" Youngjae finally asked. "Where's JinE?"

Mark furrowed his brows after hearing Youngjae's question. "I just came home alone. JinE wasn't with me."