Who are you?

Love Me The Same

If Mark had skipped his early morning class before, this time, he didn't show up in school for a day. Jinyoung felt bad for asking him about his past relationship with Sana. Maybe Mark got really annoyed at him that's why he left him all alone in the street.


"Jinyoung? Are you okay?" Jaebum asked, he was talking to the younger while driving going home but it seems like no one is listening to him. "You're spacing out. What are you thinking?"

"Ahh~ I'm sorry Jaebum hyung." Jinyoung apologized, this is what he gets for thinking too much about Mark. "I'm fine hyung."

"Are you sick?"

"No no no." Shaking his head while answering Jaebum. "Hyung, can I ask you something?"

"Go ahead."

"Hyung..." He pursed his lips, hesitating to ask the older or not. "Hyung, is Youngjae your first boyfriend or not?"

"Why you want to know?"

"Just I want to know."

Jaebum looked at Jinyoung in amusement, he didn't expect Jinyoung to asked him this kind of question. Although he lived with Jinyoung for 2 years, the younger never tried asking him about their relationship. He smiled and nodded his head before he focused his attention on the road. "Youngjae is my first love and I hope he would be the last as well. We were together for 7 years already. During our first 2 years, life was really tough for us. Our families strongly disagreed with our relationship, but we love each other so much. So I left my family to be with Youngjae and he also did the same. We live together. But after a year, our families  found us living together in an apartment. They tried to break us apart, but I held Youngjae's hand so tight and told them that they can never separate us. We were extremely happy when they finally let us be together and now our families are supporting our relationship."

A stunning reaction was painted on Jinyoung's face after Jaebum revealed everything about his relationship with Youngjae. He didn't know that Jaebum suffered a lot just to fight his love for the younger.

"It's so touching. No wonder you take good care of Youngjae so much. He's everything to you." He mumbled while looking outside of the window. "Now I understand. If you really love someone, you're proud to tell everyone about them. But if not, you just want to hide them and wish that they didn't exist in your life."

Jaebum took a glanced of Jinyoung. "You're thinking too much. Is there something that bothers you?"

He didn't say anything and just shook his head gently as a response.

The older stared at him for a while. Jinyoung doesn't know how to hide things from him. He always knows what's running on Jinyoung's mind, but he knows that Jinyoung  needs to keep something to himself as well. He's already a grown up man after all.

 


A perfect place for lunch was finally discovered by Jinyoung and that is... the rooftop of his department's building. He successfully escaped Sana's group of friends who were very noisy and who only talk about the heartthrob boys in their campus.
 
The rooftop has two empty benches. He occupied the other bench and a soon as he sat on it, he closed his eyes and feel the warm air of spring season. Taking a bite of his sandwich, Jinyoung enjoyed looking at the beautiful view of his school from a rooftop. He deeply inhaled the fresh air as he beams.

"This place is really good." He mumbles to himself then extended his arms in the air. "Like really really good!"

"Too noisy."

Jinyoung suddenly heard a familiar voice from the rooftop. He immediately put his arms down and looked around. "Who's there?!"

"It's me..." Mark suddenly appeared from the other side of the rooftop. "And it's you again. Hi, my neighbor."

"What are you doing here?" Jinyoung asked as he stood up from his seat.

"This is my secret hide out. I usually come here to sleep and relax in this corner so that no one can easily notice me, but you disturbed me today."

"Since when did the school become a hotel?"

"And since when did the rooftop become a cafeteria?" Raising his brows as he asked Jinyoung. He trudged to where Jinyoung is. He held Jinyoung's hand,  pulled him to sit down beside him, and grabbed one of his sandwich. 

"That's mine." Jinyoung scowled.

"Don't you know how to share your blessings? How greedy you are." Mark ignored him whining and took a bite of his sandwich. "Why are you having your lunch here? Where are your friends?"

"I find them noisy so I decided to come here and eat alone." He explained. "Why were you absent yesterday?"

"Did you get worried?"

He's too tired to deal with Mark's nonsense questions. Why can't this guy talk to him normally? "I made you angry last time. I was thinking that it was the reason why you were absent yesterday."

"It's okay. I wasn't angry." Mark answered with a soft voice. "I overslept."

It's feels like Jinyoung is listening to an angel's voice. How can Mark have this kind of voice? When he's calm, his voice becomes soft and it's so relaxing to listen. Jinyoung stared at him while he was eating the sandwich. He saw a stain of mayo at the corner of Mark's lips. He grabbed a tissue and hand it to Mark. "You have something on your lips. Wipe it."

Mark took a glanced of the tissue held by Jinyoung then he looks away. "I can't see it. Help me wipe it."

It wasn't a command and his voice wasn't that demanding. It's a voice asking for a help. Jinyoung lifted his hand, approaching Mark's lips in a slow motion. His heart was beating like a drum, his breath became unsteady and he doesn't know why. As soon as his hand landed on Mark's lips, Mark turned his head and looked at Jinyoung in the eyes while he's wiping the stain.

Please, don't look at me like that. You're killing me. I want to breath properly.

He looked away and throw the tissue on Mark's face. "What's the use of your hands if you can't wipe it by yourself." He stood up, fixed his things before he immediately left the place.

"Hey!" Mark laughed as he watched Jinyoung leaving him alone in the rooftop. Jinyoung is really complicated and moody. First, he's calm then he becomes noisy, after that he gets annoyed and suddenly he becomes super mad. "Girls are really complicated."

 

 

It's Saturday morning, a perfect day to just sit and relax... and maybe, Mark's schedule to sleep for a very long time. But today is an exception because instead of sleeping on his bed until late in the afternoon, he's currently standing inside the elevator of GTC building. 

As soon as the elevator arrived at the 10th floor where Mr. Tuan's office is located, the door swiftly opened and Mark was greeted by a sweet smile coming from Mr. Tuan's secretary, Yugyeom.

"Hey, Gyeom! What's up bro?" Mark greeted the young secretary of his father.

Yugyeom smiled as he stood up from his seat and bowed, showing a great respect to Mark. "Good morning young master."

"Oh come on Gyeom." Mark wrapped his arms around Yugyeom's shoulders and pulled him closer. "How many times do I have to tell you to just call me Mark, not young master."

"I was just teasing you." Yugyeom let out a soft chuckled. He's just working with Mark's father for almost 2 years but Mark treated him like he's there for a very long time already. "What took you so long to visit here?"

"I was busy with my studies. I had a lot of things to do even on my vacation."

"Ohh I see." Yugyeom tapped Mark's shoulder and showed him a thumbs up to cheer him. "You're working hard. Fighting!"

"Yeah thanks bro." Mark smiled at him. "Is dad inside?" He asked, jutting his chin towards the direction of his father's office.

Yugyeom nodded his head at him. They did a fist bump before Mark headed inside.

As soon as Mark was already inside his father's office, he saw Mr. Tuan looking at some papers. He's so engrossed with those papers, that he didn't noticed someone gets inside his office.

"Hi dad." Mark greeted with a low tone of voice. "What are you reading?"

Mark's voice made Mr. Tuan smile as he looked up to his son. "Hey son, I'm glad you came." He set aside those papers and stood up from his seat. "I was just reviewing the transactions of the company's bank account."

He approached his father and gave him a warm hug. "Why?"

"Let's have a seat first." Mr. Tuan suggested. They both moved to the couch and sat across each other. "Do you want something? Juice, coffee, or tea? I will ask Yugyeom to make it."

Mark gently shook his head at his father's offer. "I'm fine dad. I ate my breakfast at home before coming here."

His father stared at him for a while and smile. It has been a year since Mark decided to live alone because he wants to be an independent child. He doesn't want to think about living the life as the heir of GTC Group at a young age. He can accept being the heir but he wants to do the things that he can't do after accepting the company. He also hid this fact in school, only Jackson and Bambam knows the real identity of Mark.

"Why are you smiling dad?" Mark asked in confusion. His father was staring at him with a creepy smile on his face.

"Just... you became more handsome nowadays." Mr. Tuan complimented his own son which made the both of them laughed.

A knocked from the door caught their attention which made the both of them to looked at the person who got inside, it was Yugyeom. "I am sorry to interupt you Mr. Tuan but..." Yugyeom took a glanced at Mark who's staring at him as well.

"It's okay Gyeom." Mr. Tuan assured. "I am going to discuss with him about the company's current situation."

"Okay, Mr. Tuan. Jaebum-ssi just left the papers of the bank's transactions for the past three months."

"Jae... Jaebum-ssi?" Mark asked, glancing both his father and Yugyeom. "Who is he?"

"He's the new Financial department director, young master."

"Ohh I see"

"Mr. Tuan..." Yugyeom called the attention of the old man. "Jaebum stated that the transactions for the past three months was cleared. He didn't see any usage of money that caused the big loss of the funds now."

"Big loss of funds??" Mark repeated, obviously shocked of what he heard.

Both Yugyeom and Mr. Tuan stared for a while. Mark's father took a deep breath at his son's reaction. He knew that Mark would really react this way.

 

 

For Jinyoung, Saturday is the time for him to do the household chores. Right now he's busy preparing dinner for Jaebum and Youngjae. Since it's weekend, he was left all alone in the house while the two are working. He felt comfortable and happy moving around because he's not wearing a disguise.

After preparing all the dishes, he started cleaning the kitchen area, washing used tools, and placing them in their storage. Right when Jinyoung was about to place the glass bowl in its storage, it suddenly slipped from his hands. It falls down on the floor and broke into pieces. 

"Oh my god..." he muttered to himself. Youngjae would definitely kill him because of this. He took a deep breath before he crouched down on the floor and carefully picked up some pieces of the glass bowl.

Before he could even start picking up , the main door suddenly swung open which made Jinyoung suprised. His eyes widened when he saw the person standing at the door step. It was Mark.

Mark was still catching up his breath as soon as he opened the main door of Jinyoung's house.  When he saw Jinyoung crouching down on the floor, he was taken a back. The person in front of him... it wasn't a girl, but a boy and his face is so familiar to him. His face looks like the person he's expecting to see... his face looks like Jin.E.

"You..." he mumbles, his breath started to become normal and then he furrowed his eyebrows while still staring at Jinyoung. "Who are you?!"