It's Still You

Love Me The Same

"Yugyeom-ah? Where are you now?" Mark was pulling his luggages at the doorstep while talking on the phone.

"Almost there, Mark hyung." Yugyeom answered and after a few minutes, he stopped the car that he was driving in front of Mark's house.

Yugyeom got out from the car and helped Mark putting his luggages into the car's trunk. Before Mark finally closed the door of the house, he took a quick look around the place.

Mark closed the door once he was done roaming his eyes around the house for the last time. He pulled the last luggage that he had and when he was about to lift it and put it in the trunk, someone snatched it from him. Mark turned to look at and find out who snatched his luggage. And he was shocked to see that it was... Jinyoung.

"Jinyoung? What are you doing?"

"You, what are you doing?"

"M-me? I'm leaving."

"I told you to leave me alone, not to leave this house. This is not what I mean."

"But this was how I understood it. I was just granting your wish."

"Then I want to take it back." He sniffed and started to cry again. Jinyoung wanted to act like he was tough and he wasn't affected at all, but the truth was that he's just really soft when it comes to Mark. "I like you. So, don't leave."

It was something that Mark wanted to hear, and Jinyoung finally said it. "What kind of confession was that, when you even asked me to leave?"

"I thought I was strong enough to lose you. But... I was wrong. I need you."

Mark finally plastered a small smile on his face. He slowly took steps towards to the younger while his eyes were staring straight in Jinyoung's eyes.

"Are you still leaving?"

"Do you want me to leave?" For the second time, Mark asked him the question that he had asked a while ago.

"No, not anymore."

"Then I'm staying with you."

As soon as Mark let out that statement, he quickly leaned towards Jinyoung. He placed his hands on Jinyoung's cheeks and crashed their lips together.

Yugyeom who was their the whole time, widened his eyes and his lips parted in shock. Just like Yugyeom, Jaebum and Youngjae were also surprised but it was replaced with a smile afterwards.

It was their first kiss. So when Jinyoung felt Mark's soft lips against him, his eyes went wide in surprise and he was frozen in his tracks. He felt like thousands of butterflies had escaped from his stomach and they were flying around them, celebrating their reconciliation.

Mark smiled between the kiss, he pulled away and rested his forehead against Jinyoung's. Seeing Mark's sweet smile after their kiss, Jinyoung slowly curved his lips into a smile as well. They were both smiling at each other, before they closed the space between them, letting their lips touched once again.

"Yah, Yugyeom-ah. Come here, you're not allowed to see this thing." Jaebum said as he walked towards Yugyeom and covered his eyes.

"But I'm turning 20 in a few months hyung." He insisted while holding Jaebum's hands that were covered his eyes.

"Still, you're too young."

Jaebum dragged Yugyeom inside their house while Youngjae was laughing as he followed the two. They excused themselves and just let Mark and Jinyoung to be in their own world. The two were longing for each other that they didn't even care if people were looking at them or not.










 

A family picture and two fresh bouquets occupied Jinyoung's hands as he was walking heading to the columbarium to finally see his parents' remains after years of hiding. Mark, Mr. Tuan, Jaebum, and Youngjae were there with him.

They entered the columbarium with Mr. Tuan guiding them since he was the one who's familiar on where Jinyoung's parents' niches were located. When they were about to enter the place, Jinyoung suddenly stopped on his tracks and Mark noticed it. He turned around just to see Jinyoung hesitating to get in.

"Dad..." Mark called his father's attention. "Can you get in first with Jaebum and Youngjae hyung? I just need to talk to Jinyoung, I think he looked skeptical."

They all glanced at Jinyoung who was standing a few steps away from them. And yes, his eyes were screaming that he wasn't fully prepared for this. Mr. Tuan nodded his head as well as Jaebum and Youngjae.

"We'll wait for you inside."

"Okay, Jaebum hyung."

When the three left, Mark approached his boyfriend and placed his hand on the younger's back. "Are you okay?"

"Oh. I'm fine." Jinyoung said, eyes were glued at the entrance of the columbarium.

"If you're not ready, we can just come back here next time."

This time, Jinyoung shifted his gaze at his boyfriend. He sighed. "It's okay. My mom and dad have been waiting for me for 5 years. I can't let them wait for me any longer."

"Okay. We're just here for you."

"Okay."

Jinyoung bravely took steps going inside the establishment. His heart was beating so fast as he walked past the entrance of the place. Inside, he saw lots of compartments, and he found Mr. Tuan, Jaebum, and Youngjae, standing in front of his parents' compartment. Jinyoung walked towards to them and prepared himself to finally see his parents.

Mr. Tuan looked at Jinyoung, he gave the kid an encouraging smile, before he turned to look at the compartment in front of him. He walked closer and placed his hand on Mr. and Mrs. Park's niches. "These are the remains of your parents, Jinyoung."

From Mr. Tuan, Jinyoung's gaze slowly shifted to the niche where the older's hand was placed and then he saw his mother's name written outside her funerary urn as well as his father's name. Beside their urns was their individual photo and their wedding photo.

Right after his eyes laid on it, his tears fell down on his cheeks. He sniffed which echoed the whole place. Mr. Tuan took a step back and stood beside his son, to give Jinyoung the space and privacy that he needed to mourn his late parents.

Jinyoung decided to place his hands on the glass that covered his parents' niches, and when he did it, he could feel his parents' hand placed against his. And he couldn't let himself to stay silent anymore. Jinyoung wailed in so much pain, expressing his sorrow audibly that his mournful cry echoed.

Behind him, Jaebum and Youngjae also teared up watching Jinyoung in that state. It was like the vulnerable Jinyoung that they found on that night came back. The younger was in terrible agony.

"I'm sorry." Jinyoung finally whispered, but since the whole place was so quiet, the three behind him heard it. "I couldn't save you both. Instead, you risked your lives to save me. I'm really sorry."

After that hurtful reunion with his late parents, Jinyoung tried to pull himself together. He open the niche and placed the picture frame that he brought, it was a family picture taken at the Han River where they had their last family picnic. Jinyoung also placed the small bouquets into a niche flower vase that was hanged outside the compartment.

Before closing it, Jinyoung managed to touched his parents' urns, caressing their engraved names on it. He sobbed once again. If there was a way to make his parents come back, then he would do everything just to be with them again. "I love you, mom and dad." He tried his best to put on a small smile for his parents before closing the glass door of their niche.

When he turned around, Jinyoung saw them being teary as well. Mark opened his arms for him, and Jinyoung walked towards him immediately and hugged his boyfriend. Then, he cried once again. He was sobbing on his boyfriend's chest. Jaebum and Youngjae also approached the younger and gave him a hug of comfort.

On the day of Mr. and Mrs. Park's funeral, Mr. Tuan wasn't able to shed tears for his close's friend's death. He was truly guilty of what happened that he couldn't bring himself to cry without giving his friend's death a justice.  But after seeing Jinyoung wailing in front of his parents' niche, Mr. Tuan cried. The justice that he was seeking for five years had finally prevailed. While Jaebum, Youngjae, and Mark were hugging the younger. Mr. Tuan just locked his gaze on Mr. Park's niche and cried silently.







 

Outside the columbarium, there were tables and chairs for the guests to sit. Jinyoung was still quiet after his visit with his family. His eyes were a bit swollen from crying, but he didn't really care about it. For five years, he was carrying that heavy load of guilt from leaving his parents. He wasn't there on their funeral and he couldn't mourn for his parents' death. Seeing them in the columbarium made his heart ached so much, but he knew that his parents were now happy and finally in peace, now that Mr. Nam was paying for what he had done.

Jaebum and Mr. Tuan had came back from buying coffee for them. Jaebum placed the coffee that he brought on the table, as well as Mr. Tuan. After placing the drinks, the two sat on their seat and started sipping the coffee that they bought.

"Mr. Tuan, thank you for accompanying me here." Jinyoung said.

"No need to thank me. I know that this day will come, Jinyoung."

"And... I really appreciate your efforts in giving my family a proper burial."

The older sighed. "After all that your father did to me, I felt sad that I could only do this for him and your mother."

"No. If dad was here, I know that he would be more than thankful for it."

Mr. Tuan smiled at Jinyoung, it's enough for him to hear that from his close's friend's son. He nodded his head afterwards and sipped his coffee.






 

Weeks after that heartwarming reconciliation of Mark and Jinyoung, the two agreed to live together. Mark talked to his father and agreed not to leave the house where he was staying. But Mark promised to visit him frequently with Jinyoung.

Mr. Tuan undoubtedly said yes to the couple's decision. He missed his son living together with him, but Yugyeom's family were living there already so he wasn't really that lonely. After all, Mark was a grown up man and he had to live his own life as well.

Since living with Youngjae and Jaebum, Jinyoung was never separated from them. Hearing their one and only Jinyoung asking permission if he's allowed to live with Mark, the two gave him the permission that he needed. Jinyoung felt bad for Jaebum and Youngjae for not having some private time together since he was there living with them. One of the reasons why he agreed after Mark suggested about living together.

Jaebum was strict and protective to Jinyoung, but that was because Jinyoung's life was at danger. Now that everything's fine, he's more than willing to give Jinyoung the freedom that he wanted.

Inside the room, Jinyoung was sitting on his bed, folding and packing some of his clothes when Youngjae came to his room to help him. "Hi, are you done packing?"

"Oh hyung~ Not yet, actually."

"Then let me help you."

"It's okay, hyung. I won't really bring too much clothes. We're just neighbors, I can just come here anytime."

Youngjae didn't listen and just walked towards the younger's closet. He opened it only to see girls' stuffs. Those were the clothes that Jinyoung wore when he was still disguising himself as JinE. There were wigs and clothes that Youngjae bought for him and it brought so much memories as he stared at them.

Sensing Youngjae's sudden silence, he looked up and saw the older standing in front of his closet where he kept JinE's clothes. He stood up and approached the older. "Why?"

"Oh, nothing. I was just wondering... why are you still keeping them? You don't have to put on a disguise anymore."

"Yeah, right." Jinyoung mumbled silently as he stared at the clothes hanged in front of them.

"Don't you want to throw them? I'll help you."

Surprisingly, Jinyoung shook his head at Youngjae's suggestion. "I want to keep them, hyung."

"You... what?"

"Becoming JinE made me experienced a lot of things. Because of this, I was safe, I was able to enter college, I got friends. So, I want to keep it."

"You missed one thing."

"I did?"

"Hmm! You met the person who loves you for who you are when you were still JinE. You met Mark."

"Ohh~ Right. I met him."

"Both of you are like Jaebum and I. When I see you two, I remember how we both struggle to be together as well."  Youngjae smiled at the younger, he placed his hand on Jinyoung's shoulder and lightly tapped it. "Jinyoung, I wish that you and Mark will be happy together. Treasure every moment you have with him."

Jinyoung was given a blessing all of a sudden. This made him to stare at Youngjae, he was really thankful for the older's kindness and he wouldn't get tired expressing his gratitude to him and Jaebum. Jinyoung slowly launched himself at the older, giving Youngjae a hug. The older warmly welcomed him in his embrace as Youngjae opened his arms for Jinyoung to fit it in.

"You and Jaebum hyung are the best. Thank you, hyung. I love you both always."

Youngjae became emotional. He wanted to cry, but he chose to smile instead. "We also love you so much, our Jinyoungie."





 

Months Later....

"Baby, is this right?"

"Yes, do it around the bottom of the cake."

"Okay, okay."

Lovebirds Mark and Jinyoung were at the kitchen, busy making their very own homemade cake. It's Jaebum and Youngjae's anniversary, so they wanted to surprise the two by preparing a homemade cake. Not only that, because they also made one for Jackson and Bambam's 200 days as a couple.

"Good morning, lovebirds! What are you two doing? I can smell something good from here as I was taking the stairs."

Mark stopped for a while and turned around to see his father entering the kitchen with a smile.

"Morning, Uncle!" Jinyoung cheerfully greeted the old man back.

"Morning, dad. Jaebum hyung asked us to help him prepare a surprise for Youngjae hyung for their anniversary. Jinyoung and I are baking a cake for them."

"We also made one for Jackson and Bambam."

"Ohh~ Both are in the same day?"

"Nah~ Jackson and Bambam's 200 days took place two weeks ago. Today is just a post celebration with us."

"That sounds really fun. I feel sad not being able to celebrate it with you guys. I have to leave for my business trip in Taiwan."

"It's okay, dad. Just have a safe travel."

"Okay, young man. I will."

"Uncle, don't you want to have your breakfast before leaving?"

"Yeah you should, dad. Jinyoung made you breakfast."

"Ohh~ really? Hmm, I still have time, so let's have breakfast together!"









 

After their breakfast, Mark and Jinyoung sent off Mr. Tuan who's leaving to Taiwan with Yugyeom's father. Yugyeom was left to finish some paperwork in the company. Once Mr. Tuan had left, Mark and Jinyoung went back to the kitchen to continue making the cake.

Not long after that, Jackson and Bambam arrived bringing some party decors. The two knew about the post celebration, but they were surprised to see that Mark and Jinyoung really baked a cake for them. The two were so touched.

After some time, Yugyeom came back home once he finished all the paperwork in the company. He came back home together with Jaebum. And when they entered the house, Yugyeom saw his mother busy decorating the living room with Bambam and Jackson. Knowing what's the preparation all about, Yugyeom immediately helped everyone while Jaebum went to check on Mark and Jinyoung at the kitchen.

Upon entering the kitchen, Jaebum saw the two almost done preparing with everything. But his eyes widen when he saw a cake for him and Youngjae. "You guys bought a cake?"

Mark and Jinyoung turned to look at Jaebum right after they heard his voice. "Aw! Jaebum hyung, you're here."

"I was about to leave and buy a cake... but you two already bought one."

"Nah~ Jinyoung and I made it, hyung."

"Oh, really?"

"Yes, hyung. We made one for Bambam and Jackson as well." Jinyoung added while pointing at Bambam and Jackson's cake.

"Wow, thank you. I'm really sorry for bothering you two."

"Aish, hyung. It's okay. Now, just call Youngjae hyung. Mark and I will just serve all of this on the table."

"Okay, okay. I will." Jaebum agreed with a laugh. Then, he went out of the kitchen and called Youngjae to come over.









 

Youngjae entered a dim living room as soon as he reached the Tuan's residence. The only light he could see was from outside of the window. Youngjae was confused for a bit. Jaebum called him to come over at the Tuan's residence because Jinyoung wanted to discuss something with them.

"Jinyoung? Jaebum hyung? Where are you guys?" Youngjae shouted their name to find them.

But instead of a response, Youngjae heard a song playing and the voice was very familiar to him. Later on, a projector suddenly at the side and show series of picture of him and Jaebum. Youngjae's eyes focused on that screen where he saw pictures and videos of them together.

His eyes started to get teary as he watched the presentation in front of him. In their years of being together, that was the first time Jaebum exerted so much effort to surprise him.

At the end of the video, it was their latest picture together with an 8th anniversary greeting at the bottom of it. He sniffed and turned around when all the lights , revealing Jaebum standing behind him holding a bouquet of 8 roses.

"What's all of this?" Youngjae whined. He looked around, scanning his eyes around the place with its lovely decoration. It's like he's going to get married because they were using flowers to beautify the living room. He then laughed in embarrassment when he saw the rest of the boys, peeking at them from the kitchen. "You really dragged the boys in your plan, huh?"

"I didn't. They just offered to help." The older denied. "So, what do you think?"

Youngjae nodded his head in agreement. "It's beautiful."

Jaebum took steps forward to his partner and handed him the bouquet that he was holding. "For you."

"Hmmm, flowers. They're beautiful. When was the last time you gave me a bouquet of flower?"

"Yah~ I gave you one on your birthday last year. Stop teasing me. You know that I'm shy now."

Youngjae chuckled. "It's your fault for doing this in front of the kids."

They both turned their head to look at the boys hiding from the kitchen. They were peeking at the lovers and when Jaebum and Youngjae looked at them, they playfully waved their hands at the two, and sent the two finger hearts.

Jaebum sighed and he pursed his lips at the kids. He shook his head and said. "I told them not to look at."

While Jaebum expressed his embarrassment from the kids who's been watching them, Youngjae, on the other hand, laughed at his boyfriend for pulling such surprise with those silly kids.

Bambam and Jackson brought all the food that they've prepared and served them on the table at the living room set up by them. Mark and Jinyoung came out from the kitchen afterwards while holding the cakes for the two couples.

Upon seeing the cake that made by Mark and Jinyoung, Youngjae felt emotional. He was so happy and appreciated Mark and Jinyoung's effort in making the cake. They also greeted Bambam and Jackson for their 200 days of being a couple and wished them to stay in love for a long time.

For someone who was single like Yugyeom, he felt a bit envy at the three couples for having such a wonderful love life. But he wasn't really that sad because his mother was beside him. He may not have a lover for the time being, but he's thankful for his mom's unconditional love for him.








 

"Mark, Jinyoung, thank you so much for helping me today." Jaebum said. They were at the parking area inside the Tuan's residence, Mark, Jinyoung, Bambam, and Jackson were sending Jaebum and Youngjae off.

"No problem Jaebum hyung. If you need help, you can always call us." Mark happily said.

"Yes, Jaebum hyung! We're always here to help." Jackson added.

"I see. You guys are really eager to lend us a hand. Well, again, thank you for helping my romantic boyfriend." Youngjae stretched out the word romantic as he looked at Jaebum as he said it.

Jaebum got shy, and he bowed down his head to hide his embarrassment because usually, Jaebum would only surprise his boyfriend in private.

"Youngjae hyung, stop teasing your boyfriend already. He's really shy now." Jinyoung commented and they all laughed while staring at Jaebum's red face.

"Okay, it's getting late already. So, we better leave now." Youngjae saw Bambam yawning. "Bambam is sleepy now. You should send him up, Jackson."

"I will, hyung." He responded. "We'll be leaving first. See you Jaebum and Youngjae hyung."

"Bye bye, hyung. Drive safely." Bambam sleepily said while waving at Jaebum and Youngjae. "Goodnight."

After saying their goodbyes, Bambam and Jackson left them first. He sent his boyfriend at the guestroom upstairs, since they would be spending their night at Mark's house.

"You two as well. You should get inside now and take a rest." Jaebum suggested to the two who's standing in front of them.

"Oh, before that. I have something for you Jaebum and Youngjae hyung." Jinyoung handed a white envelope that he was carrying. He reached it out to the couple and before accepting it, Jaebum and Youngjae glanced at each other in confusion.

"What's this, Jinyoungie?" Youngjae asked.

Still with a confuse look on his face, Jaebum took the initiative to take the envelope from Jinyoung. He opened it and slid a flight itinerary out from the envelope.

"Flight ticket?"

"B-but why Jinyoung? Do you want us to leave?"

"Yes, Youngjae hyung." He nodded his head. "There was a time where I woke up in the middle of the night and wanted to go downstairs to get some water. When I passed by in front of your room, I accidentally heard your conversation. You guys wanted to travel around the world. But you guys couldn't fulfill it because you were stuck with me."

"Jinyoung, we never complaint about being with you."

"I know Jaebum hyung, and that's what makes me feel sad. So, I decided to save money. When the time comes that I won't be hiding anymore, I promised to buy you guys a ticket."

"Aww~ Jinyoung, we can't accept this. This is your money." Youngjae attempted to give the ticket back to Jinyoung, but the younger refused to take it.

"I planned to book you to a certain country. But Mark found out about it, and so he booked two more countries for you. So, to start your around the world journey, you'll be visiting three countries!"

"Aww~ You guys are such sweet kids." Youngjae was tearing up. He opened his arms wide and said. "Let me hug the two of you. You guys are really silly."

Jinyoung ran towards Youngjae's arms and tightly hugged the older. Mark followed from behind and gave Youngjae a hug as well. With that moment, Jaebum wouldn't allow to miss that sweet scene and so he scooted closer and hugged the three in his wide arms.

"Really, this is quite too much." Youngjae complained once again as he pulled away from the hug.

"It's okay, Youngjae hyung. Just please accept our gift for you and Jaebum hyung." Mark insisted.

"It's a waste if we're not going to accept it, right? So, we'll take this wonderful gift."

"That sounds more like it, Jaebum hyung."

"But I don't want to travel with Jaebum without having one with you." Youngjae stated.

Jinyoung furrowed his brows at the older's statement. "What do you mean by that, hyung?"

"Well, I was thinking... how about we'll have a trip at the beach before Jaebum and I leave to visit these three countries. What do you think?"

The three glanced at each other after hearing Youngjae's suggestion. They never had time to do something fun while Jinyoung was still hiding from Mr. Nam. He was just at home or at school and he never tried going out, especially visiting the beach. So, going on a trip with Jaebum and Youngjae sounded like a great idea.








 

"Wow~ This place is really amazing." Bambam cooed as soon as he and Jackson entered their room at the resort.

When Jinyoung agreed to have a trip going to the beach, Jaebum and Youngjae didn't forget to invite Bambam and Jackson. Mark then booked them at a famous resort for two days and a night to unwind and have fun.

Jackson sat on the bed and bounced himself to check if it's good. "The bed is so soft and spacious as well." He stood up and went to the bathroom. His eyes widened upon seeing a super tidy and classy bathroom. "The bathroom has a bathtub, Bam."

"Really?"

"Yeah, and it's quite big. Like it's really meant for two people."

"Yah~ Don't say something like that. I'm having some dirty thoughts now."

"You should really stop watching boys love drama, my baby." He sighed and continued checking the bathroom.

While Jackson was checking the bed and bathroom, Bambam drew the curtains to the sides, revealing a balcony with tables and chairs. What's more breathtaking was that their room was facing the beach. "Oh my god, the view looks so great!"

"Yeah, it's wonderful." Jackson agreed as he walked towards Bambam and hugged him from behind. He sniffed his boyfriend's neck and dropped small kisses on it before resting his chin on Bambam's shoulder. "Let's stay like this for a while."

"Yeah, sure."








 

Just like Bambam and Jackson, Jaebum and Youngjae adorned the beauty of the resort where they were staying. The room was spacious and elegant.

Jaebum sat on the edge of the bed, and Youngjae followed as well. When Youngjae sat beside his boyfriend, Jaebum held his hand right away. "Do you like the place?"

Youngjae nodded. "It's a great place."

"I know."

"I felt shy at Mark for booking us in this expensive hotel when it was my idea to go on to this trip."

"I was worried about that as well, but Mr. Tuan talked to me yesterday. He said that he was the one who told Mark to book in this resort. It is owned by one of his friends, so our stay here is free of charge."

"Oh, really?"

"Yes, Mr. Tuan said that he did this to repay us for taking care of Jinyoung when he wasn't there to do it."

"Jinyoung is such a lovely kid. Who wouldn't want to take care of him, right?"

"Right~ So instead of worrying about the cost of staying in this place, why not enjoy it right?" Jaebum suggested. He then placed his arm around Youngjae's shoulder and pulled the younger with him as he laid themselves on the bed.

Youngjae comfortably positioned his head over Jaebum's arms while their other hands were intertwined. They were staring at each other's eyes while smiling sweetly.

"Let's take a rest for a while, then let's check outside afterwards."

"Okay~" Youngjae happily agreed and he scooted closer to his boyfriend, burying his face on the older's chest.








 

"Mark, I told you not to choose such an expensive resort." Jinyoung whined right away once they got inside their room.

Instead of explaining to Jinyoung everything, Mark just laughed at his boyfriend.

"Yah, why are you laughing?"

"Eyy, why are you so angry? I told you that my father already took care of everything."

"Mark hyung, here's your bag. Do you need anything else?" It was Yugyeom, carrying Mark and Jinyoung's bag into their room.

Mark helped the younger carry the bag and placed it on the cabinet. "No, Yugyeom-ah. Thank you so much for helping me bring these."

"It's okay, Mark hyung. Please do call me when you need anything."

"No, it's fine. I brought you here to enjoy, not to be my slave." He laughed. "Your room is right next to us. If you need anything, just use my card." Mark handed his card to Yugyeom as he said it.

"I don't really need anything, so just keep it hyung."

"I will tell father to fire you."

As soon as Mark said that, Yugyeom wasted no time and grabbed the card from Mark right away. "Hyung, thank you." Yugyeom looked at Jinyoung who's restraining himself from laughing at them. "Jinyoung hyung, I'll get going first."

"Okay, Yugyeom-ah~"

Yugyeom left Mark and Jinyoung's room and proceeded to his room right away. He stared at the card with a wide smile and thought about what to spend on it because if he wouldn't use the card, Mark would probably kill him.

"You're scaring him."

"It may look like that, but he's not scared at me. So, are you okay now? Or you're still angry at me for choosing this resort?"

"That's right!"

"Aww~" He walked towards Jinyoung and reached for the younger's hands. He held both of them as he said. "If you continue to complain, how about I call dad and you complain to him?"

"Why do we need to call your father?"

"It's because he's the one who chooses this place. This is actually owned by his friend, and they let us stay here without spending money that much."

"Your father did?"

"Yes baby, he did."

"Aish, still, you didn't tell me about it." Jinyoung withdrew his hands and slapped Mark's arm before he walked towards the balcony and drew the curtains to the side, revealing the balcony of their room with glass doors separating it.

The older laughed and shook his head at Jinyoung. He let the younger watched the view outside while he laid himself on the soft bed. Soon, he called Jinyoung. He tapped the empty space on the bed, cueing the younger to lie down beside him. Jinyoung obliged, he lied down on the bed and took a nap.









 

Late in the afternoon, they all went down and enjoy the infinity pool. They played with the water and had some games. Some of the games would be played by two's, without any question, Yugyeom volunteered himself to be the scorer since he's the only single in the group.

When the sun had set, the boys had a barbecue party at the shore. They enjoyed the mouthwatering meat in front of the beach, prepared by the hotel staff and it was requested by Mr. Tuan as well. They drank, talked, sang, danced, and played games while enjoying their food. And it was almost past midnight when they all started going back to their rooms.

Yugyeom left first, he didn't drink that much so he's still sober. But he was too sleepy to stay, and so Mark told him to go back to his room and sleep. Next to him was Bambam and Jackson, Bambam was really drunk so Jackson had to take him back to their room.

"Yah, Jackson!" Jaebum called him out.

"Yes, hyung?"

"Have a good night." He stared at Bambam who's drunk and to Jackson who was still sober and continued. "And... be gentle."

"Hyung?"

"If you're going to do it, be gentle."

"Yah!" Youngjae hit his boyfriend's arm. "What are you teaching to the kids?"

"Why? It's normal for couples."

It was, but not for Jackson and Bambam, and even Mark and Jinyoung. Youngjae rolled his eyes at his boyfriend before he shifted his attention to Jackson. "Don't mind this erted guy, Jackson-ah. Just go and take a rest now."

"Y-yes, Youngjae hyung." He answered with a soft voice and left the area with his cheeks turning into red because of what Jaebum advised him.

When almost all of them are tipsy and drunk, Mark and Jinyoung were both sober since they didn't drink alcohol that much. They watched their friends leaving while both of them were still sitting on the sand.

"Mark, Jinyoung, don't you want to go back to your room yet?" Youngjae asked while pulling a tipsy Jaebum to stand up.

"We'll stay here for a while, Youngjae hyung."

"I see. Jaebum and I will leave first. This guy is already... drunk." He gave his boyfriend a disgusting look which made Mark and Jinyoung to let out a small laugh. "Goodnight you two. Don't stay up too late, okay?"

"Yes, Youngjae hyung~" The two said in unison.

"Mark! Be gentle to our Jinyoung!" Jaebum shouted.

"Hyung~"

"Yah! Im Jaebum!"

"Sorry sorry, my Youngjae~" Jaebum grinned while placing his palms together, cutely apologizing to his annoyed boyfriend. "Bye bye!"

Youngjae forcefully dragged his boyfriend going back to the resort, leaving Mark and Jinyoung who's laughing while looking at them.

"Jaebum is cute, when he's drunk." Mark commented. When he received a silence as Jinyoung's response, he looked at the younger who's sitting beside him and he chuckled. "What's with the red cheeks?"

"Is it?" He unconsciously placed his palms on his cheeks.

Mark hummed. "Don't worry. I won't do something like that to you tonight."

"Like that?"

"I know you're thinking about what Jaebum hyung said."

"Ahh~"

Mark looked up into the sky, his eyes were gazing at the moon above them. Then he remembered something. "It was also like this when I asked you to help me court yourself."

"Ha?"

"Remember when I asked you to help me pursue JinE?" He looked at the younger as he asked. "You agreed to help me on that night, and the moon was there to witness it."

"That... almost made me go insane. Like how can I help you pursue my ownself? That's really crazy. But... you were really eager, you wouldn't give up."

He chuckled before adjusting himself a bit, Mark sat on the sand while facing Jinyoung. "I haven't thanked you for accepting me again. It was really hard to pursue you at first, but... asking for another chance was way more difficult."

While plastering a look of being proud of himself for giving the older a tough task, Jinyoung moved himself and sat facing the older. "If there's another misunderstanding, then I can't guarantee to give you one more chance to be with me."

"It's okay. No more. I don't want to waste my time hurting you once again. All I want now is for you to be happy."

"You're wrong. It should be for us to be happy, not only me. I want you to be happy as well."

"Ahh~ I'm already happy everyday, because I'm with you."

"Jeez, why are we having a cringey conversation at this time."

Mark laughed when he heard Jinyoung saying that their conversation is cringey. "You think so?"

"Yeah, it makes me feel uncomfortable."

To simply dropped their conversation, Mark just let his eyes wonder the night sky once again. He really adored the beautiful stars shining at night. While Mark was busy staring the sky, Jinyoung was also staring at Mark. He traced his eyes on his boyfriend's facial features. Then, he smiled. Mark was such a good looking man and he couldn't believe how lucky he was to have that man love him unconditionally.

After such time, Jinyoung shifted his attention to the night sky. There were lots of stars and they were shining, and sparkling in the sky. When all of a sudden, a small particle from the sky moved like a meteor and disappeared right away.

"Falling star..." They mumbled in unison and they were shock to hear each other's voice.

"You saw that?" Mark asked with his wide eyes.

"Hmm!" He hummed. "It was too fast. It disappeared right away."

"Do you want to make a wish?"

"Sure~"

They leaned closer and slowly pressed their forehead against each other. They closed their eyes and agreed to let out their wish together. They need to say their wishes. When both of them were ready, they counted to three and voice out their wish.

"3... 2... 1..." They counted.

"Let me be with Mark until the end."

"I want to be with Jinyoung for a long time."

Upon hearing their wishes, their smiles dropped and they slowly opened their eyes while pulling themselves away from each other.

"We..."

"...had the same wish." Jinyoung continued the older's statement.

"That means, we're really meant for each other."

"Eww~"

"Yahhh~" Mark whined like a baby while Jinyoung was laughing as he sat facing the beach this time, and Mark followed as well.

Jinyoung's eyes were on the sea, watching those waves hit the shore. And Mark couldn't keep his eyes off of Jinyoung, as he stared lovingly at the younger. He suddenly grabbed the younger's hand and intertwined it with his. "There's something I want to tell you."

"Me? What is it?"

"It's something I want to say after we get back together."

"What do you want to say?"

From the sea, Mark's gaze landed at Jinyoung. He stared at his boyfriend's eyes and said. "Park Jinyoung..."

"What? Do you really have to say my full name?"

"I love you."

The younger became annoyed when he heard his full name being called. But what Mark said afterwards made him to turn silent. It was Mark's first I love you to him.

"No matter who you are, JinE or Jinyoung, what I feel for you will stay the same. I will always love you."

It took a few moments before Jinyoung could let those statements sank in his head. He blinked his eyes and gulped as he said. "Crazy. Why are you saying all those things all of a sudden?"

"I just want to formally say it to you. And properly ask you this time."

"Ask what?"

"That... I want to be with you for as long as I live. Jinyoung, do you want to be with me?" Mark asked, his gaze never leaving Jinyoung.

The shyness took over the younger that he immediately looked away from the older. "How could you ask that one when I made that wish to the falling star?"

He smiled. "I want to hear it from you once again."

Mark wanted to get the assurance from the younger, an assurance that Jinyoung would stay with him forever. And so Jinyoung took a deep breath, throwing away the shyness and nervousness that he had. He looked at his hand being intertwined with Mark's before shifting his gaze to the older. "When I stormed out from the house to stop you from leaving me, at that time, I'm certain that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you, Mark. I love you more than you know."

The next thing that Jinyoung knew was that Mark cupped his face and slowly leaned towards him. Their eyes were staring at each other as they closed the gap between them, waiting for their lips to touched. When Mark's lips were finally touching Jinyoung's, the younger closed his eyes and feel the older's soft lips against him. Soon, Mark started moving his lips as he was kissing Jinyoung passionately. The younger didn't hesitate to reciprocate Mark's kiss and his hands went up to the older's neck.

They shared a sweet and passionate kiss in front of the sea, where there were only waves witnessing their undying love for each other. Both pulled away from the kiss when they were gasping for air. Mark smiled as he looked at his cute boyfriend who's avoiding his gaze because of embarrassment. The older chuckled before giving a quick peck on Jinyoung's lips and pull the younger in his embrace.

Jinyoung comfortably laid his head on Mark's chest, while his arms were wrapping around Mark's waist. The two stayed like that for a while before going back to their room and get some sleep.







 

The End.

 

_______________
A/N: Thank you for reading Love Me The Same. It took a veryyy long time for me to finish this fanfic because of some circumstances that's happening in my personal life. Now, that this story has come to an end, I felt sad to say that this might be my last MarkJin fic, so thank you so much for waiting and for reading it. Keep safe everyone 😘

#GOT7FOREVER