Trouble

Love Me The Same

"Okay I'm ready." Mark said as he sat properly on the couch with a pen and a notebook in front of him.

After asking Jinyoung to help him court JinE, Mark begged Jinyoung once again to come over his house and plan their first move. And now, he's sitting beside this annoying human being helping him how to court his own self.

"You're really serious about this, aren't you?" Jinyoung asked Mark in disbelief.

"Yes so come on let's start now. Tell me what are the things that JinE likes."

"What she likes?" Jinyoung roamed his eyes around as he tried to think about the things that he likes. "Like everything that my sister likes?"

Mark eagerly nodded his head at him.

"Okay." He pursed his lips while thinking about what kind of facts he should give to Mark. Something that won't reveal himself. "She likes to eat."

After Jinyoung said the first fact about himself, Mark immediately wrote it down on the paper.

"She likes eating unhealthy foods, hamburger, pizza and meat. But she loves to melt chocolate and eat it with strawberries."

"Wow~ your sister is cool." Mark complimented. "Do you know her favorite color?"

"Yeah... kinda. Okay, she likes black and white. She likes watching movies. Her favorite genres are romantic, comedy, and horror. She likes reading also, it's her way of improving her communication skills. Other than watching movies and reading,  she also likes watching theater plays, playing piano, and taking walks."

"That's why she likes walking from school going home?"

"No." Jinyoung shook his head. "Since she's the only girl, we take good care of her. So Jaebum always sends and picks her up from school, but nowadays Jaebum is busy that's why she prefers to walk going home."

"Hmmm." Mark hummed as a response. "Okay let's continue."

"I think you should know her personality as well. My sister is a hard working person. She's also generous and open to other people. And also, she's serious, calm, and soft spoken."

"How about the kind of date that she likes?" Mark asked. "If I asked her on a date, I want to know the things that she wanted to do."

"Date?" Jinyoung repeated it. No one ever ask him on a date so he doesn't know what kind of date he wants. "I... Actually... anything is fine I think?"

Mark raised his eyebrows at Jinyoung.

"Just..." He leaned his back on the couch to avoid Mark's gaze. "You can ride a bike with her. She feels relax every time she's riding a bike. Perhaps you can do that with her."

 

 


Applying Jinyoung's advice will be Mark's next plan. Since Jinyoung told him that JinE likes eating, Mark always bought foods for her. He also accompany JinE going home after school.

For Mark, reading a book is kinda boring. But since JinE likes it, he also started reading some novels that she likes.

"Mark..." Sana called Mark who's busy reading a novel. "Mark..."

Mark looked up to her when she kept on calling him. "Yes?"

"I'm sorry for interrupting you..." Sana started then she looked at the book that he's reading. "I didn't know that you like reading novels."

 He glanced at the book before he closed it and shoved it under desk. "JinE recommended me to read it."

"Ahh I see, so it was JinE who recommends you to read it."

"Yeah." Mark nodded his head. "Anyway, do you need something?"

"Yes, about our presentation..." She handed some papers to Mark which he accepted and checked it. "That's my final output for our presentation for tomorrow."

"I think it's okay. The only thing that you need to do for tomorrow is to explain it." Mark commented then he handed the papers back to Sana. "Everything is good. Do you need something else?"

"Ahm..."

Mark was waiting for Sana to speak but the bell suddenly ring which made him started cleaning his desk. 

"Maybe that's all for now." Sana said in disappointment before walking away from him. She wants to talk more to Mark but it seems like luck is not on her side.

"Okay." Mark mumbles as he stood up and walked in front of JinE. "Hey JinE let's eat with Jackson and Bambam today."

"Okay." JinE answered who's busy reading a book the whole time. 

"It's a miracle Marky!" Jackson exclaimed after he heard what Mark said. "It's a miracle for you to eat with us again. We thought you already ditch us because of JinE."

"You're right Jackson!" Bambam agreed. "JinE is really important for him that he even abandoned us."

Mark rolled his eyes while listening to the two who's whining about his absence every lunch because he chose to be with JinE than being with them. He held JinE's wrist and gently dragged her with him going out of the classroom while Bambam followed them immediately.

"Eyy this two is really showy with their relationship." Jackson said before he followed them going out.

Sana didn't missed the scene where she saw Mark held JinE's wrist. She felt jealous after seeing the two in front of him acting like a couple.

"Are you okay?" Jisoo asked Sana after seeing her action.

"Of course she's not." Dahyun uttered. "Can't you see the darkness in her eyes after seeing Mark with JinE?"

Sana let out a deep breath, calming herself after hearing Mark and JinE's name. She went out of the room with heavy steps leaving Dahyun and Jisoo.

"I thought she already moved on from him." Jisoo said.

"That's what I think as well, but base on her reaction just now. I think she's still in love with Mark."

 

 


At the cafeteria, Mark sat in front of Bambam and Jackson while JinE was beside him. Mark remembered what Jinyoung said about JinE's favorite food, so he bought her some meat.

"Mark never buy meat for us." Jackson sobbed while looking at JinE eating the meat that Mark brought.

"You want?" JinE asked Jackson then placed some meat on Jackson's plate. "I can give it to you." And JinE also place some meat on Bambam's plate. "And for you also Bam."

"Ohh thank you~ JinE is really kind." Bambam complimented her.

They were happily eating their lunch while Mark took good care of JinE. Sana was looking at them while she's also having her lunch with Jisoo and Dahyun. 

"Hey Sana?" Dahyun called her when she noticed Sana didn't even touch her food and just glued her eyes at Mark and JinE. "Sana~ I know you're jealous."

Sana looked at Dahyun. "Who said I'm jealous?"

"Aren't you?" Jisoo asked her back. "You looked at them like they were cheating at you."

She looked down and started digging on her food. Yes she's jealous but she knows that it's not good for her to feel that. What happened to her and Mark were already in the past, so it's just nothing to her if Mark will date someone. But it's completely different from what she felt.

"Hi JinE." A tall man suddenly approached JinE's table.

JinE slowly traveled her eyes up to see the man's. She was quite amazed at the man's appearance. He's handsome, cute, and quite y as well. "H-Hi."

The man smiled at JinE which made Mark raised his eyebrows at him. "I'm Mingyu from Department of Medicine. I heard a lot of things about you, you're quite popular in school because of your cuteness."

"Ohh really." JinE let out an awkward chuckle. "Thank you."

Jackson and Bambam glued their attention at Mark who's sending a death glare at Mingyu and they wanted to burst out laughing while staring at their friend who's completely jealous.

"Oh my god, did you see that?" Jisoo said almost in a whisper after she saw Mingyu talking to JinE. "It's Mingyu, the hot guy from  medicine department ."

"I didn't know that they're close." Sana stated while her eyes focused the two.

"Tsk tsk." Dahyun uttered, expressing her disapproval at the sight of JinE and Mingyu talking. "It's like our JinE is collecting our bet."

"Well, I just came to say hi. Enjoy your lunch." Mingyu showed a cute smile at JinE before he left.

Mark followed Mingyu with his deadly gaze while Jackson and Bambam were still holding their laughter and just focused eating their food.

 

 

It was already 6 pm, but Jaebum is still sitting at his desk while working with a computer. 

"Jaebum hyung?" Yugyeom called while knocking on the glass door. "Jaebum hyung..."

Jaebum was so engrossed to what he was doing that he didn't even noticed Yugyeom calling him.

Yugyeom approached Jaebum and placed a plastic bag on his desk which caught his attention. "Hyung..."

"Ohh Yugyeom, why are you here?" Jaebum asked Yugyeom as he stopped working and diverted his attention to the plastic bag on his desk. "What is this?"

"The President wanted me to give it to you. He noticed that you always work late. He's worried about your health so he asked me to buy you a dinner."

"I see. Thank you so much." He opened the bag and unloaded the foods that Yugyeom brought, placing in on his desk. "It's too much for me I think. How about eating these foods together?"

"It's okay, hyung. I bought it all for you. You can take it home."

"Let's just share it. I usually go home late so my boyfriend choose to eat outside with his friends."

Yugyeom just followed Jaebum and sat on an empty seat since Jaebum strongly insisted to eat with him.

"Hyung..." Yugyeom called Jaebum in middle of their dinner. "You mentioned 'boyfriend' a while ago. Really a boy?"

"Ahh~" Jaebum let out a chuckle. "Yes, why?"

"Why not a girl, hyung?"

"I love him. He's the only person who stayed by myself even though almost all people I knew turned their back from me."

"Woah~ amazing."

"Really amazing." Jaebum took a glanced at Yugyeom and smiled. "You're so young, but you're already working here as a secretary. Didn't you study?"

"I will study in university next year." Yugyeom answered, sharing his life story to Jaebum while they're eating. "I want to study about business and before going to the university, I want to have some knowledge about business first that's why I worked here."

"How did you get this job?"

"My parents worked for the Tuan family before. My father used to be Mr. Tuan's personal driver and my mom was working in their house as a maid. Since I'm the only child and no one could take good care of me, my mom always brought me to Mr. Tuan's house. While my parents were working, I was playing on the playground and that's how I got to know Mr. Tuan's son. He suddenly approached and talked to me then we started playing. We became really close, like brothers. He was the one who suggested to hire me as his father's secretary."

"I see. Mr. Tuan's child is quite kind." Jaebum commented. "But I don't usually see him here."

"He came here last week. He was inside Mr. Tuan's office when you handed me the copy of bank's transaction." 

"Ohh~" Jaebum nodded his head a few times.

"What were you doing a while ago, hyung? Every time I see you, you look busy always." Yugyeom asked as he jutted his chin at the computer.

Jaebum took a quick glance to his computer. "Ah, I was making a budget plan for the next month."

"Does it take a long time to do that?"

"Not really, but I need to consider a lot of things after what happened to the funds." Jaebum explained. "Do you want me to teach you how?"

"Oh!" Yugyeom's face brightened up after what Jaebum said. "Yes yes hyung teach me."

Jaebum smiled at Yugyeom's cute reaction. "You're quite cute."

"No please hyung, i'm straight." Yugyeom said which made Jaebum laughed.

 


Papers were scattered on JinE's desk as she practiced for her presentation with Mark and Sana. As she was reading her presentation, Mark suddenly appeared in front of her.

"What are you doing?" Mark asked as he stared at JinE.

As soon as Mark talked, Sana, who's beside JinE's desk glanced at Mark and JinE.

JinE just stayed silent and waved the papers in front of Mark, giving him a signal that she's reading something for their presentation.

"I see~ You're preparing for our presentation. But you look so tired? It's like all your energy got drained."

JinE pouted while nodding her head. "I want to eat."

"Wow~ we just finished eating our lunch and now you're hungry again?" Mark said in disbelief. He couldn't believe that JinE is hungry again. "Okay let's go. Let's buy burgers at the cafeteria."

"Mark hyung, I'm also hungry." Bambam suddenly in after eavesdropping at Mark and JinE's conversation.

"Also me Mark, buy me something please." Jackson pleaded.

Mark rolled his eyes at the two then he glanced at JinE who's staring at him.

"You should buy for them also." JinE suggested.

Mark let out a deep breath before he nodded his head. "Fine."

"Yes!" Both Bambam and Jackson said in unison.

JinE smiled at the sight of Bambam and Jackson celebrating their victory against Mark. She placed her papers for the presentation on her desk before she stood up and went out with Mark.

To see someone being really close with Mark, it's something that Sana doesn't want to witness with her own eyes. But what she just saw, made her heart broken. She thought she's already over with him. She thought that
it's okay for her to see Mark likes someone else. But she's now certain that she still loves him and she will do everything just to get Mark once again.

Sana looked around and saw that everyone is busy preparing for their presentation including Bambam and Jackson. She glanced at the papers on JinE's desk and slowly grabbed then pulled it going to her desk.

Sana read the paper and an evil idea suddenly popped up into her mind. She secretly dropped her papers including JinE's paper on the floor which caught the attention of Jisoo and Dahyun.

"Sana are you okay?" Dahyun asked. "You dropped your papers."

"Ahh yes I'm fine." She answered with a smile. 

"Okay." Dahyun nodded her head and focused her attention back to her presentation.

Sana stood up from her seat to pick up the papers on the floor. After gathering all the papers, she stood up and approached the trash bin. She read JinE's presentation once again before she ripped it and threw it.

A few minutes later, Mark and JinE arrived inside the class then they handed the burgers to Bambam and Jackson who's patiently waiting for their food.

JinE sat on her chair while still eating a burger. She noticed that there's something missing on her desk. She started opening her books and searching for her presentation.

"Oh where is it? I just placed it here." She mumbled to herself.

Mark noticed that JinE was busy searching for something. "What are you looking for?"

Meanwhile, Sana just stayed silent and acted like she didn't know anything. She focused on preparing her presentation.

"I think..." JinE said, her voice sounded really worried and nervous. "I think I lost my papers for the presentation."

 

 

 

 

 

AN: GOT7 Miracle is out! Let's stream ahgase!