Approval (Revised)

Love Me The Same

Papers and books were scattered on Jinyoung's desk, he was actually studying but his mind couldn't stop thinking about what Mark told him. Mark just asked him out on a date. A date. Something that he would never thought Mark would tell him.

"Let's go on a date."
"Let's go on a date."
"Let's go on a date."

"Ahhhhhh!" Jinyoung cried in frustration while ruffling his hair. He wanted to forget about it, but Mark's statement kept on repeating on his mind.

He slumped his head on his desk while murmuring. "What should I say? Should I say yes? No? I'm not sure? I can't answer it!"

"Why you can't answer it?"

Jinyoung widened his eyes and he immediately pulled his head up as soon as he heard Youngjae's voice in his room. He turned around and saw Youngjae looking at him. "Ohh Youngjae~"

"Are you studying?" Youngjae asked with his brows furrowed in confusion and he kept on glancing at Jinyoung's desk.

"Yes, I... I am actually doing my homework." Jinyoung answered awkwardly.

"I heard a while ago you said you can't answer something. Is your homework difficult?"

"Ahm... yes! Yeah, there's a difficult question but it's okay, I can find a solution to it."

"Do you want me to help you with it?" Youngjae offered and started approaching Jinyoung's desk but Jinyoung stopped him.

"It's okay! There's no need. Why are you here by the way?" Jinyoung tried to change the topic.

"We heard a shout from your room, so I came to check if everything is alright."

"Ahhh~ that's why." Jinyoung cooed while scratching the back of his head with an awkward smile. "But I'm fine, so nothing to worry about."

But Youngjae wasn't convinced at Jinyoung's statement especially when his actions were contrasted to it. He thought that something was bothering Jinyoung because his actions were strange as well. "Okay. Dinner is ready. You should go down now."

"Yes, I'll follow."

 

 

 

 

 

"What happened to him?" Jaebum asked after Youngjae came out from Jinyoung's room and headed downstairs to where Jaebum is, placing their meal on the table.

"Nothing. He just said he has a difficult homework. But I don't believe him. He's acting really strange and he was murmuring something when I got into his room. You need to talk to him."

"That kid. He's keeping something once again."

Youngjae wanted to say something, but he decided to stay silent when they both heard Jinyoung's footsteps going down.

While having their dinner, Jinyoung kept on glancing at Youngjae and Jaebum who's eating silently. He wanted to tell the two about Mark's invitation to have a date with him, but it seems like the atmosphere was quite different.

On the other, Jaebum and Youngjae were just waiting for him to talk. They don't normally eat in silence, but the couple stayed silent to let Jinyoung expresses his problem to them. Minutes had passed and Jaebum couldn't wait any longer, he doesn't like Jinyoung acting strange in front of them so he decided to break the silence.

"Do you want to say something, Jinyoung?" Jaebum asked him in his stern voice, he looked at Jinyoung making the younger to feel scared.

"Ahm..." Jinyoung glanced at Jaebum then to Youngjae then he hanged his head low once again.

"Youngjae said that you're acting weird and I totally agree to it base on what I see now."

He lifted his head and looked at Youngjae who nodded his head, encouraging him to tell them about something. He's living with them for a long time already, so there's no way that he could lie because the two know him so well.

"Actually, I wanted to tell you about something." Jinyoung started confessing everything to the two. "You guys already know that Mark is asking help from me to court JinE. And... and I just agreed to it."

He saw the couple took a deep breath after hearing his confession and he could say that the two was surprised at it. "And now, he's asking JinE on a date."

"What?!" Jaebum and Youngjae said in unison while their eyes widened.

"Then what did you say?" Jaebum asked.

"Did you say yes?" Youngjae asked.

"Did you say no?" Jaebum asked.

"Or maybe you haven't told him your answer yet?" Youngjae asked.

"Okay, wait, calm down." Jinyoung said, trying to stop the two from asking questions consecutively. "I didn't say yes. I didn't say no. I told him that I will think about it first."

"Good to hear that you didn't say yes immediately." Jaebum said in relief.

"But Jaebum hyung, Youngjae, what answer should I give him?" Jinyoung asked, his face looked so worried.

"Say NO!" The two said in unison once again, making Jinyoung's mouth agape as he blinked his eyes multiple times.

"But---"

"Jinyoung, going out on a date it means going out in public places which means you're allowing yourself to be in danger." Youngjae explained to Jinyoung. "If it's not dangerous for you then of course Jaebum and I won't stop you, but I know that you know how dangerous it is for you to walk around."

"Youngjae's right. What if those people who wanted to kill you will see you at the mall or at an amusement park, or at a restaurant?" Jaebum added. "I hope you can understand us, Jinyoung."

Jinyoung stared at the two, he could see how worried they were for him. As much as he wanted to be with Mark, he needed to follow the two. It's for his safety though. He then pursed his lips and nodded his head. "I understand."

 

 

 

 

 

After their dinner, Jinyoung's face became gloomy and the two feel bad about it. Jaebum and Youngjae were lying on the bed while Youngjae used Jaebum's arm as his pillow.

"Do you think what we did is right?" Youngjae suddenly asked while he was playing with Jaebum's free hand.

"What do you mean?" Jaebum asked him back.

"Our parents disagreed to our relationship at first and they tried to keep us away from each other. Don't you think that we're doing that to Jinyoung and Mark?"

"But we have reasons on why we're doing this."

Youngjae intertwined his hand with Jaebum before he looked at his boyfriend. "Even if Jinyoung won't say it, I can see that he likes Mark."

Jaebum caressed Youngjae's cheek with his other hand while he's staring at his boyfriend's eyes. "Yes, I can see it as well. But, we can't do anything about it."

"Baby, we can do something. I know that we can do something." Youngjae insisted. "I don't want to see our Jinyoungie sad, so we need to do something."

 

 

 

Since Jaebum and Youngjae disagreed to their date, Jinyoung didn't know how to say it to Mark that they disagreed to it and he needed to follow them.

"JinE noona! JinE noona!" Bambam called JinE who's walking like a zombie.

JinE's mind was occupied by Mark that he didn't even noticed that the younger was actually calling him. JinE came back to her senses when Bambam nudged her arm.

"Noona, are you okay? You're spacing out while walking."

JinE smiled awkwardly at the younger. "I'm sorry, I was just thinking about something."

"About Mark hyung?" Bambam showed a teasing smiled at JinE after mentioning Mark's name.

"Why would I be thinking about him?"

"Eyyy noona." Bambam nudged JinE's arm once again. "Don't deny it. We already know that Mark hyung asked you out on a date."

JinE's eyes widened and his mouth agape then he immediately covered Bambam's mouth with his hand. "How did you know about that?!"

The younger removed JinE's hand from his mouth and he laughed so hard. "Of course Mark hyung told us."

"When? Where? And how?"

-----------
"Jackson hyung, please teach me how to solve this math problem." Bambam asked help from Jackson. Jackson was at Bambam's place, they were working together on their homework.

Jackson shifted his attention to the younger's paper and started examining the problem that the younger asked for. While Bambam was preparing some snacks for the two of them, his phone suddenly rang. He checked the caller and he saw that it was Mark. He answered the call and set it into loud speaker.

"Yes Mark hyung?" Bambam started to speak first after answering the call.

"Where are you now?" Mark asked him back.

"My house, why?"

"I'll go there." That's the only thing that Mark said before he ended the call, leaving Bambam totally confused.

 

 

Just after a few minutes after Mark notified Bambam that he'll be coming over at the younger's house, Bambam and Jackson heard the doorbell rang in the midst of their discussion about their homework. The two glanced at the door before they looked at each other.

"I think it's Mark hyung." Bambam tried to guess the person who's pressing the doorbell outside.

"I think so too." Jackson agreed.

"I'll open it."

"You should. You're the owner of this house." Jackson mumbled to himself while Bambam went out to open the door.

"Bam!" Mark screamed as he launched himself at the younger as soon as he opened the door. He hugged the younger so tight while Bambam was totally confused at him.

"Hey hyung, are you okay? Are you sick?" Bambam asked in confusion as he struggled to get off from the older's arm.

Mark let go of the younger, he held Bambam's shoulder and looked at him while flashing a wide smile. "Bam, I'm so happy."

"What?"

"I'm really happy, like I want to tell the whole world about it."

"Hyung, I really don't know what you're saying. But I think it's better if we get inside first. Let's fix your brain and tell me what's happening to you. "

Bambam dragged the older inside the house. He brought Mark at the living room and let the older seat on the sofa across him and Jackson.

"Ohh Jackson you're here." Mark stated after seeing Jackson.

"Yeah, you're even here. Why did you come here all of a sudden?"

"Ahh there's something I want to say to Bambam."

"Only me?" Bambam asked while pointing his finger to himself.

"Only him?" Jackson in.

"No no no." Mark waved his hands while disagreeing at the two. "I want to tell it to you guys, of course."

"I see. So, what is it all about?" Bambam didn't really know how to wait.

Mark beamed at the two before he finally tells them about it. "I asked JinE for a date last night."

"Ohhh~" Bambam and Jackson cooed as the both of them looked at each other.

"And what did JinE say?" Jackson asked, raising his eyebrows at Mark.

"Well..." Mark leaned his back on the couch then he let out a loud sigh. "She didn't give me her answer. Not yet. But I know she will say yes."

"But what if she will say no?" Bambam asked him this time.

"Yahhh! Why are you guys so negative." Mark grabbed a small pillow beside him threw it at Bambam. "Just continue answering your homework, will you?"

Mark grabbed some snacks that Bambam prepared while the two shook their head at the older before they continued answering their homework.

-----------

As soon as Bambam finished explaining to JinE everything that happened, they finally reached their classroom as well. JinE immediately dropped herself on her chair, she placed her arms on the table and cupped her own face while her mind was busy analyzing everything that Bambam said.

Just a few tables away from them, Sana, Dahyun and Jisoo gathered for their early morning chitchat and they noticed the entrance of a soulless JinE. Sana decided to ignore her, but her ears twitched after she accidentally heard Bambam's question for JinE. Bambam's voice wasn't that loud, but of course, when it comes to gossips their ears are always active.

"Noona, are you really going out on a date with Mark hyung?" Bambam asked as he sat beside JinE.

JinE didn't give an answer at Bambam's question, she just glanced at the younger and continue sulking on her desk.

"Well, seeing your face like that. It looks like you don't want to go out with Mark hyung."

"It's... not like that." JinE immediately responded at the younger's statement.

"Then what?"

"Just..."

"Hi, JinE!" Mark shouted as he entered their room, cutting JinE's statement to Bambam.

JinE immediately turned her head as soon as she heard Mark's voice. Her heart started to pound as she saw Mark, not because Mark looked really handsome as always but because she suddenly remembered that she needs to give him an answer about going out together.

"O-oh hello, good morning." JinE stood up from her desk as she greeted Mark with her head bowed down.

Mark tried to peeked at JinE's face. "Are you okay? Are you sick?"

JinE shook her head vigorously at Mark's question, and this time she looked at Mark. "I'm fine."

She let out a small and awkward smile before she sat on her desk and acted like she's busy doing something. Mark and Bambam who were standing beside her, couldn't help but to stared at her and got confused with her actions.

Mark, glanced at Bambam and raised his brows at the younger. But Bambam shrugged his shoulder then he shook his head which made Mark to pursed his lips and approached his desk.

The situation continued that way, JinE avoided Mark everytime he sees him approaching her. She always asked Jaebum to fetch her from school, scared of going home alone with Mark. She knows Mark would really follow her and ask her about her confusing behaviour recently.

 

 

 

After Jinyoung's dinner with Jaebum and Youngjae, he volunteered to wash the dishes and clean the table. The couple agreed at Jinyoung, they let the younger clean everything before they both evacuated the dinning area and went to the living room.

"Let's sit here and talk." Youngjae said while dragging Jaebum at the living room.

"What? Why?" Jaebum answered in an annoying tone and he sat on the couch beside Youngjae.

"Can't you see our son, Jinyoung? He looks so drain." Youngjae started, lowering his voice so that Jinyoung can't hear. "He's so silent nowadays and he imprisoned himself in his room during weekends or even after he arrived from school. He's not like that before. We need to talk to him."

"I think this is because we disagreed about his date with Mark."

"Yes of course, I'm glad that you know." Youngjae agreed sarcastically. "I told you let's just let him have a date with Mark."

"How?!" Jaebum raised his voice as he asked Youngjae, which made Youngjae to immediately cover his boyfriend's big mouth with his hand.

"Can you just lower your voice? Jinyoung might hear us." Youngjae sent a glare to his boyfriend before he removed his hand from Jaebum's mouth. "We can just let them have a date here."

Jaebum raised his brows at Youngjae's statement. "Here? Like here? In our house?"

"Yes, here. At the rooftop. Or maybe at Mark's house, since both of us are here. They may feel shy having a date at the rooftop while we are here inside."

"No!"

"Yah!" Youngjae slapped Jaebum's shoulder. "Why do you always say no when it comes to Jinyoung."

"But, wait---" Before Jaebum can continue his statement, Jinyoung came out from the dinning area and passed through the living room with his head down.

"Ah, Jinyoung-ah? You're done cleaning?" Youngjae asked the younger.

Jinyoung stopped and looked at them then he nodded his head. "I will go upstairs now. I need to study."

"Ahhh~ I see. Okay, study hard and don't stay up too late. You need to sleep early."

Jinyoung nodded his head once again. "I understand. Goodnight." He bowed at the two before he started climbing upstairs.

"See?" Youngjae crossed his arms and glared at his boyfriend.

Jaebum let out a deep sigh and accept his defeat against his boyfriend. "Okay fine."

Youngjae immediately launched himself to his boyfriend, hugging Jaebum very tight. "You're the best boyfriend ever. I really love you."

 

"Be careful the two of you." Youngjae reminded Jaebum and Jinyoung who were inside the car.

"Okay, we'll go now." Jaebum said as he started the car engine.

"Goodbye Youngjae." Jinyoung said almost in a whisper.

"Goodbye Jinyoungie~"

Jaebum smiled at his boyfriend before he slowly drove the car away leaving Youngjae who's staring at them from behind.

"Poor Jinyoungie, Jaebum is too strict to you. But it's okay, we'll make you happy tonight." Youngjae mumbled to himself, then he heard Mark's door creeked open. He turned his head to Mark's house and saw Mark going out from his house.

Mark started trudging towards the gate, and he saw Youngjae looking at him with a small smile.

"Good morning, Youngjae hyung." He greeted with a bow.

"Hi, Mark. Good morning. You're going to school now? JinE had just left for school. You could have gone out with her."

Mark let out a bitter smile. "It's okay hyung. JinE has been ignoring me for the past few days."

"She's... she's ignoring you?" Youngjae was quite shocked. He thought that Jinyoung only avoided him and Jaebum, but he didn't know that Mark was also included on the list. "She's actually ignoring us as well."

Mark furrowed his brows. "Also you and Jaebum hyung?"

Youngjae nodded his while pursing his lips.

"Why? What happened to her lately?

"Actually... we knew that you asked her on a date, right?" Youngjae asked making Mark gulped. "She asked permission from us if she could go out on a date with you, but you know Jaebum is really strict when it comes to her, so we disagreed. I think she couldn't give you a negative answer that's why she just avoided you."

"She could have just told me, I would understand it."

"But, we don't want to see her like that. So Jaebum and I decided to do something."

Mark's face lightened up after hearing Youngjae's statement. "Do something? You mean... you guys will agree?"

"Yes, but the two of you can only have your date in your house. At the rooftop. No going out to other places. Is it okay with you?" Youngjae asked, raising his brows while waiting for Mark's answer.

Mark nodded his head as the information slowly sank in his mind. "So, you're saying that you and Jaebum hyung will only agree if our date will take place in my house?"

Youngjae eagerly nodded his head. "Yes, that's it. I will tell Jaebum to pick you up at school after your last class, so we can set a romantic dinner date at your rooftop. Jaebum and I can help you, but that will happen if only you will agree?"

"Of course, I will totally agree to it!" Mark beamed at Youngjae as he agreed. "Anything will do as long as I can be with her. I just want to spend some time with her, only the two of us."

A smile was plastered on Youngjae's face as he listened to Mark. If he could just tell Mark that he always spend time with her, not as JinE but also as Jinyoung. "Mark, I know that you like our JinE, but no matter what happens, I hope that your feelings for her will not change."

Mark didn't know what Youngjae was trying to say, but instead of asking he just let out some words of assurance. "I promise to take care of her Youngjae hyung."

 

 

 

 

The students immediately flee out of their classroom as soon as they heard the bell rang for the dismissal. But except for Mark, JinE, and Bambam who's still busy shoving their things inside their bags while Jackson was asked to carry all the students' paperworks and send it to the teacher's room.

Bambam looked at Mark and approached the older. "Mark hyung, do you want to come to my house tonight. It's ---"

"Bam, I'd love to but..." Mark cut Bambam's invitation. "But I have to do something tonight. Sorry!"

And that's what all Mark needs to say before he ran out of the classroom, leaving Bambam and JinE so confuse at him. Bambam let out a sigh, then he looked at JinE.

"What's wrong with him?" JinE asked Bambam. "Why is he in a hurry?"

Bambam shook his head while plastering a confuse face. "I don't even know why."

"Hmmm I see."

"How about you? You've been ignoring him for the past few days. Maybe it's because of you. Since you're ignoring him, then he's ignoring you as well."

"Yah why are you suddenly blaming me for it?"

Bambam smiled playfully at JinE. "I'm not. I was just saying, you know. Come on, let's go now."

JinE glared at Bambam who slowly walked away from her. Her phone suddenly beeps, she fetched her phone from her bag and read a message that was from Jaebum.

I'll be a little late, Jinyoung. Just wait for me. I'll send you a message as soon as I arrive there.

After reading Jaebum's message, JinE pursed her lips and hanged her bag on her shoulder. She needs to stay at the library for a while once again. It's always like that. Everytime Jaebum failed to pick her up early, she will stay at the library and just do all her homework. But it's okay, she knows how busy Jaebum is with his job, and still try to pick her up from work.

 

 

 

After Mark immediately vanished from Bambam and JinE's sights, he immediately ran going out of the university and went to where Jaebum parked his car, a little distant from their school for them not to be caught by JinE.

"I'm sorry I'm late, Jaebum hyung." Mark immediately apologized as soon as he got inside the car.

Jaebum smiled at the younger. "It's okay, I just arrived though."

"What about JinE, hyung?"

"Don't worry, I already sent her a message. I told her that I'll be a little late in picking her up."

"Okay." Mark mumbles silently.

"She'll be okay so don't worry." Jaebum assured the younger. "Let's stop at a flower shop to buy some flowers. You need it."

Mark stared at Jaebum, watching him as he drove going to a flower shop. JinE is so precious for Jaebum and seeing the older helping him, he's really grateful.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" Jaebum asked when he sensed that the younger is staring at him. "Don't tell me that you're falling for me. My dearest JinE will killl me if that happens."

Even though it's a lame joke, Mark's snorted after hearing it. "You can add Youngjae hyung as well, he will get angry if I steal you from him."

This time, Jaebum laughed at Mark's statement while nodding his head. "You're right. But... why are staring at me anyways?"

The younger looked away this time and he diverted his attention on the road. "I just want to say thank you for helping me with this. Jinyoung told me that JinE is the only girl in your family that's why you take good care of her so much. But this time, you entrust her to me."

Jaebum's face turned serious this time, he took a deep breath before he started to speak. "I strongly disagree with this idea because I know, JinE will get hurt at the end."

Mark looked at Jaebum this time. "I will take good care of her hyung."

Jaebum glanced at Mark, he smiled and nodded his head. "I know, but trust me Mark, you guys will hurt each other at the end. And if that happens, I hope you won't hold a grudge against her."

"Even though I dislike this idea, I also don't want to see JinE sad because of me. I'm overprotective to her, I know that. Because if I don't, I will lose her."

Mark was confused at Jaebum's statement. "You're really like a father to her." He avoided asking further questions, and he just let out a compliment instead. "And... about Jinyoung, I haven't seen him for a while. Where is he?"

The older was startled at Mark who asked about Jinyoung all of a sudden. "Ahh~ Jinyoung..."

"Yes, is he busy with his job?"

"Ah yes! Yes! He has job and he's very busy with it."Jaebum exclaimed.

"He doesn't go to university?"

"Yeah~" Jaebum cooed while nodding his head. "JinE wants to go to university and Jinyoung knows how expensive it is, so he decided to work."

"Ahh~ I see. He's a good person indeed."

Jaebum just breathe in relief and he let the conversation ended like that. Another thing is that, he doesn't want to tell a lie to Mark anymore. He felt like he made thousands of mistake with just telling a lie to the younger.

After getting all the things that they needed for Mark and JinE's indoor date, they immediately went back home. Youngjae and Jaebum helped Mark to settle the rooftop. Then, Jaebum went back to the university to pick up JinE while Mark and Youngjae were left at the kitchen to prepare the food for their dinner date.
 

 

 

Bambam and Jackson accompanied JinE at the library after telling them that she's going to spend a few minutes at the library since Jaebum will pick her up late.

After she finally finished her work, JinE drifted her attention to Bambam and Jackson who's doing a lovey dovey act in front of her. She rolled her eyes at the two. She thought that the two will do their homework, but it was opposite. They just kept on teasing each other instead.

"Yah, are you going to keep on doing this in front of me?" JinE complained at the two.

The two looked at her innocently like they didn't do anything, then Bambam replied to her. "Why JinE nonna? Is there something wrong?"

JinE snorted. "Of course there is. You guys are very annoying. Why can't you get a room?"

"We're already in a room, though. Library room." Jackson stated in 'as a matter of a fact' tone.

"This is not the right room for the two of you to display your affection for each other."

"Ohhh~ JinE is jealous." Jackson cooed. "Oh my god, I can't believe this."

"Yah! Who's jealous huh?" JinE's level of annoyance at the two climbed up to the second level, but she still did her best to control her voice.

"You!" Jackson and Bambam said in unison which made the other students to looked at them. They bowed down their heads before they pretended to continue their homework.

JinE shook her head at the two. She knew that there's going on between them, but maybe the two were just scared or shy to let her know. So instead of asking them about their real score, JinE will just wait for the two to say it when they're ready.

 

 

 

 

Just only after an hour, Jaebum came to pick up JinE at school. JinE left first, leaving the two unofficial love birds at the library and this time they were focusing on reviewing their lessons.

"I'm sorry I'm late." Jaebum immediately apologized as soon as JinE got inside the car.

She placed her stuff at the back seat while giving a respond to the older. "It's okay hyung, no need to apologize. I'm used to it."

"Eyyy Jinyoung."

A chuckle came out from JinE's mouth. "Kidding. It's really okay. Now let's go home because I'm hungry."

Jaebum smiled and the car engine then drove away. "When we arrive, you need to change your clothes. Change it into a beautiful one, like you're going to a party."

"Are we going to a party?" JinE asked while furrowing her brows.

"Y-yeah kinda like a party. So, you need to change quickly."

"Oookay? But, hyung, do you want me to dress up as JinE or Jinyoung?"

"Of course you need to dress up as JinE! When did you ever come out in public as Jinyoung?"

"Yeah, that's what I said. Calm down, hyung."

 

 

 

 

When they arrived, Youngjae immediately came out from the house and approached JinE who just got out from the car. He greeted JinE with a big smile, hugged her then dragged her going to her room.

"Come on, let's get you change quickly." Youngjae mumbled at JinE when they finally got inside JinE's room.

"Why are you even in a hurry, Youngjae-ah?" JinE asked annoyingly.

"No questions my dear, just change your uniform into a beautiful casual cloth."

"Like I'm going to a party? That's what Jaebum hyung said."

"Yes." Youngjae pulled out a beautiful  long sleeve, see-through, pastel orange, chiffon blouse with a ribbon and a pleated white skirt then he handed it to JinE. "Here Jinyoung, wear this one."

She took it from Youngjae and stared at it before she slowly walked going to the bathroom to change. "I wonder why should I be wearing these clothes tonight."

"I heard that Jinyoung. It's not like you can't wear it. You're wearing girls' clothes everyday."

"Correction! It's not girls' clothes, it's a girl's school uniform." Jinyoung tried to correct Youngjae's accusation to her.

"Whatever. Just change quickly. I'll wait here. And we will redo your make up after that."

After what it seems like forever, JinE finally came out from the bathroom wearing the clothes that Youngjae gave to him. Youngjae just got back from choosing the right shoes that fits to JinE's outfit and his mouth agape after seeing JinE with his chosen outfit.

"Wow~ you're totally gorgeous." Youngjae mumbles. "Ah! let me take you a picture!"

Youngjae searched his phone from his pockets, but he couldn't find it. "Where's your phone? I left my phone at the living room. Let me use yours."

"It's on my bed." JinE scratched her head. "Do you really need to do it, Youngjae-ah? You always see me wearing girls' clothes."

"Yes, but you don't look like this everyday." Youngjae lifted JinE's phone in front of JinE, facing her the camera and instead of photo, Youngjae clicked the video. "Okay, Jinyoung you need to smile."

"Youngjae-ahh, are you guys..." Jaebum uttered as he got inside JinE's room, but just like Youngjae he was also out of words after seeing JinE and her outfit. "...done?"

"Stop looking at me like that." JinE said as she pouted, annoyed at Jaebum and Youngjae's reaction.

"I didn't know that you're beautiful as a girl Jinyoung." Jaebum stated.

"Wow thanks hyung." JinE responded sarcastically.

"Okay. To make you more beautiful..." Youngjae finally cut the video and walked towards JinE with a pair of beautiful shoes in his hand. He smile and crouched down to put it in front of Jinyoung. "Wear this pair of shoes."

JinE obliged and she wore the shoes that Youngjae chose for him as well. After wearing it, she looked at them and took a deep breath. "Okay, now tell me where are we going?"

"Not us, it's only you." Jaebum said. "Okay enough with the talk. We don't have much time, wear this." Jaebum showed a blindfold to the younger.

"Seriously hyung?" She showed a face of disagreement once again. "Am I gonna do a fifty shades or something?"

"You're still young, but your mind is already rotten."

Jaebum's statement made Youngjae and JinE giggled. JinE just turned around and let Jaebum placed the blindfold around her eyes. She didn't  have a choice but to do it anyway.

"This is not some kind of... like what I've read from the book, like she was blindfolded in a room where there were a lot of---"

"Jinyoung, you're reading too much books." Jaebum cut JinE's statement. "And you're reading the wrong ones. Who told you to read adult novels?"

JinE just let out a silly smile and she raised her hand for a peace sign to Jaebum which made the older to shake his head.

"I don't know what the two of you are up to, but i'll just follow."

"Good! Because you will thank us after this..." Said Youngjae. "Maybe."

"Okay, you're good to go. Just don't remove it, Jinyoung." Jaebum warned.

They both held JinE's hands. Youngjae held the right hand while Jaebum at the left. They led JinE from her room then going out of the house.

"Where are you really taking me?" JinE asked once again after feeling the cold breeze outside their house hit her skin.

"Stop asking and just keep on walking." Jaebum sternly said.

"Okay fine."

Mark's main door was left open on purpose, so they just immediately went inside and climbed the stairs going up to the rooftop.

"We're almost there." Youngjae informed her.

One more step and they were finally at the rooftop. Jaebum and Youngjae smiled at the romantic setting that they prepared together with Mark. The two agreed for Mark and JinE's private date and even helped Mark to prepare everything. They couldn't bear seeing JinE sulking over it, so they just agreed.

"We're already here, right?" JinE asked annoyingly. "Can I take my blindfold now?"

"Yes." Jaebum and Youngjae said in unison as they let go of JinE's hands. Jaebum untied the blindfold that was wrapped around JinE's eyes.

As soon as the blindfold was removed, JinE slowly opened her eyes. Everything was blurry at first. She furrowed her brows and blinked her eyes multiple times. She gasped after finally seeing everything in front of her. It was really beautiful. A romantic candle light dinner was prepared perfectly. There were lots of small lights bulbs that brightened the whole place as well.

"Wow~" JinE whispered in an awe.

Jaebum pulled Youngjae to his side and wrapped his arm around Youngjae's waist. He took a glance of his boyfriend and smile. Seeing Jinyoung's reaction made him happy as well.

JinE turned around to look at Jaebum and Youngjae. "Why did you prepare all of these?"

The couple giggled before Jaebum responded. "Just enjoy the night..."

"...with him." Youngjae added as he pointed someone behind JinE's direction.

With a confused face, JinE turned around and what she saw made her totally surprised. Mark was there, standing behind her while holding a bouquet of red roses.