A Deal

Love Me The Same

Mark is obviously spacing out as he stood up in front of his door. Their company is going down but his father is struggling to pull it up. The funds were missing and there is no any trace where did the money go or how it suddenly disappeared. But there's only one thing in his mind, someone stole the funds from the company.

He held the door knob of his house and was about to twist it open when he heard a noise from the neighborhood. The noise came from Jinyoung's house. He didn't waste any time and he immediately ran going to where the noise came from.


Mark was still catching up his breath as soon as he opened the main door of Jinyoung's house.  When he saw Jinyoung crouching down on the floor, he was taken a back. The person in front of him... it wasn't a girl, but a boy and his face is so familiar to him. His face looks like the person he's expecting to see... his face looks like Jin.E.

"You..." he mumbles, his breath started to become normal and then he furrowed his eyebrows while still staring at Jinyoung. "Who are you?!"

Jinyoung's eyes widened when he saw the person standing at the door step. It was Mark and he's staring at Jinyoung intensely. Instead of picking up those pieces of glass on the floor, Jinyoung slowly stood up while his eyes glued on Mark's confused face. He doesn't know how to answer his question.

"Ahm..." Jinyoung started. "Actually..."

"You... look like Jin.E." Mark in. Staring at Jinyoung, he studied his face tracing every inch of it as he slowly approached him, careful not to step on the broken glass. "Perhaps... are you Jin.E's twin brother?"

"Twin brother?" Jinyoung repeated. His eyes lightened up at what Mark said. He can use it as an excuse so that he won't find out that he's actually a boy and not a girl like he always knew. Jinyoung crossed his arms and proudly introduced himself as Jin.E's twin brother. "Ah Yes! I'm her twin brother. Why?"

Jinyoung furrowed his eyebrows when he suddenly noticed something. This is his house but why is he explaining himself to this guy who just appeared in his place all of a sudden. 

"Why am I explaining myself to you? Who... who are you?" Jinyoung asked. He just need to continue acting like this then his secret will be safe. "Why do you know my sister? And why are you here?"

"Ohh actually, I just arrived home when I heard a noise coming from this house." Mark explained. "I thought something bad happened here so I rushed. I'm sorry for barging into your house like this. My name is Mark and I'm Jin.E's classmate."

Mark smiled and offered his hand for a shake. Jinyoung stared at it for a while before he slowly lifted his hand and accepted it. 

"Jinyoung."

"Ohh you're really twins." Mark muttered. "Even your names were almost the same." He  saw the pieces of glass scattered on the floor. He crouched down and started picking it up. "Let me help you clean it."

"Ahh no it's okay." Jinyoung insisted as he tried to stop Mark from cleaning the mess. "I can do it."

Mark didn't listen to him and just continue cleaning it. Jinyoung stared at him, the Mark he used to know is annoying and likes teasing him but the Mark in front of him is completely different. He shook his head and just helped him.

"Thank you..." Jinyoung muttered as soon as they finished cleaning the broken glass on the floor.

"You're welcome." Mark roamed his eyes around the house then it landed back to Jinyoung. "Are you alone? Where is your sister?"

"My sister? Ahh... she went out with her friends." Jinyoung lied once again.

Intelligence level 100, such a very good liar Jinyoung.

"Ohh..." Mark nodded his head up and down. "I see. I guess I need to go now. It was nice meeting you, Jinyoung."

Mark bowed at him before he turned around and head to the main door. Jinyoung didn't expect him to be so polite. It's rude to just let him leave like that after cleaning his mess, he needs to do something to show his gratitude for the help that Mark offered a while ago.

"Ahh Mark!" He called. "It's not good to let you go like this after coming here and cleaning my mess. Have you eaten your dinner yet? At least I can do something as my way of saying thank you."

A sweet smile plastered on Mark's face at Jinyoung's invitation, but unfortunately he already finished eating his dinner with his dad. "Actually, I already ate with my dad. Maybe we can have our dinner next time. Would that be possible?"

"Yeah sure."

"Okay, so you owe me a dinner."

Jinyoung stared at Mark as he walked away, he can't help but to smile at the thought that he owe Mark a dinner. He placed a hand on his chest and he can feel that his heart is beating so fast. It all started when they had their lunch together at the rooftop but he doesn't know why his heart is beating like that everytime they're together.

 

 


"Take care and have fun at school, okay?" Youngjae said as he sent both Jinyoung and Jaebum outside.

"I will." Jinyoung answered with a smile.

While Jaebum left a peck on Youngjae's cheek, Jinyoung trudged towards the car and was about to open it when he heard a familiar voice.

"Good morning, Jin.E!" It was Mark, greeted Jinyoung who's shocked to see him early in the morning. "You're going to school now?"

Both Youngjae and Jaebum slowly walked towards them as they both looked at Mark's direction and they're quite suprised that Jinyoung has a friend from his school. They were worried about Jinyoung being a loner at school because he knows that he won't stay longer. 

Mark noticed them staring at him, so he greeted and bowed at them. "Good morning."

"Hi!" Youngjae said. "What's your name?"

"My name is Mark. I'm Jin.E's friend."

"I didn't know that Jin.E had a friend in school and he's even our neighbor." Youngjae turned to looked at Jinyoung who's looking around and acted like he didn't hear anything.

"Yesterday, I met Jin.E's twin brother, Jinyoung. It's my first time seeing twins so I was quite amazed, their faces were exactly the same."

Mark suddenly told them which made Jinyoung widened his eyes, he looked at Youngjae and Jaebum who were confused at what Mark said. They both looked at Jinyoung in confusion.

"Ahh, Jin.E's twin brother." Jaebum said as he finally understood the whole situation. "Yes, they're fraternal twins. But unfortunately, Jinyoung already left going to work."

"Ohh I see." Mark said.

"I think it's already getting late." Jinyoung said, wanting to change the awkward atmosphere. "We should go now."

"Yes, Mark you can ride with them." Youngjae suggested with a smile.

"What?!" Jinyoung reacted.

"It's okay, I can walk going there." Mark refused immediately.

"Why?" Youngjae raised his eyebrows as he asked then wrapped his arms around Mark's shoulder. "I don't see it as a problem. Mark and Jin.E were studying in the same school."

"Youngjae's right." Jaebum agreed and showed a smile to Mark. "Get on the car Mark."

"Ohh, okay." He bowed first to Youngjae before he followed what Jaebum said.

Mark approached the back seat and before he get inside the car, he saw Jinyoung looking at him. "Aren't you happy? We're going to school together."

Jinyoung just sent him a glare and get into the passenger's seat which made Mark let out a chuckled before he gets in.


During the whole ride, Jinyoung just stayed silent while Mark and Jaebum were talking about some random things. He can't believe that he's going to school with this annoying guy behind him. And because of Mark, Youngjae and Jaebum will kill him for keeping them about his encounter with Mark last weekend as Jinyoung and not as JinE.

"We're here." Jaebum informed them as soon as they arrived in front of their school.

"Thank you for the ride..." Mark said, don't know how to address Jaebum.

"You can call me hyung or Jaebum hyung." Jaebum suggested.

"Jae... Jaebum hyung?" Mark suddenly remembered something as soon as he heard his name.

 

(Last Saturday)

"I am sorry to interupt you Mr. Tuan but Jaebum-ssi just left the papers of the bank's transactions for the past three months."

"Jae... Jaebum-ssi? Who is he?"

"He's the new Financial Director young master."

------ 

"Why Mark?" 

Mark shook his head and smiled. "Nothing Jaebum hyung, thank you for the ride." He gets out of the car and waited for Jinyoung outside.

"Bye hyung." Jinyoung said, acting like nothing happened.

"Twin brother huh?"

Jinyoung pouted. "Hyung~"

"We need to talk later." Jaebum reminded him. "If I didn't get it immediately, maybe he already knows your secret."

"I know." Jinyoung looked down. 

Jaebum fixed the ribbon of his black chiffon blouse. "I'm not angry, so don't show me that kind of face. You should go now, Mark is waiting for you outside."

"Okay. Take care hyung."

Jinyoung was about to open the door when Mark opened it for him. He looked at Mark and took a deep breath before he gets out of the car and entered the university together. Little did they know, a pair of eyes was watching the whole scene. It was Sana.

She saw Mark came out of the car and waited outside. Because of her curiosity, she hid behind the tree and tried to find out why Mark was standing there. A few moments later, she saw Mark opened the door of the car and she was surprised with the girl who came out with the same car as Mark. It was Jin.E.

"Why are they together?" She mumbled to herself.

 


"That's all for today, see you and enjoy your day. Goodbye." Mrs. Ahn said as soon as the bell rings.

"JinE-yaaa~, let's have lunch together." Sana said happily.

"Ahh..." Jinyoung doesn't know how to reject her, especially if she looks so happy.  "Actually I need to finish some papers so I will skip lunch today. I'm sorry."

"You're very studious." Sana smiled. "It's okay, you don't have to say sorry. See you later."

Jinyoung just plastered a small smile before she left together with Jisoo and Dahyun. Jinyoung put his things inside his bag and left the classroom as well.

"Marky~ let's eat at the cafe today." Jackson suggested to Mark who's eyes glued on Jinyoung who just left.

"Well, I think he's not listening to you Jackson." Bambam said when he noticed that Mark wasn't in his mind.

"Hey!" Jackson waved his hand in front of Mark's face. "Jin.E already left, who are you looking at?"

Mark glared at Jackson, he's always annoying. "Go eat with Bambam, I need to go somewhere."

And with that, Mark stood up from his seat and left the classroom. He went to the cafeteria to buy some foods before heading to the rooftop.

As soon as he arrived at the rooftop, as expected, Jinyoung was there eating his lunch. He slowly walked towards Jinyoung and placed a cup of ice latte beside Jinyoung's food.

Jinyoung lifted his head after Mark placed a drink in front of him. "What's this?"

"A drink of course." Mark plainly said while sipping his own drink.

There's no use of asking why he's giving him a drink because Jinyoung knows that he will just receive a very stupid answer from this annoying guy. "Thank you."

"I should be the one who's saying that." Mark sat on the bench where Jinyoung is. "Thank you for letting me go to school with you."

"You should thank Jaebum, not me."

"I already did." Mark said. "Does Jaebum hyung works?" 

"Yes."

"Do you know where?"

Jinyoung shook his head as he grabbed the ice latte that Mark brought for him. "I know he's working but I don't know where."

"Why you don't know?"

"Jaebum hyung has been to a lot of jobs so even if I asked him, it's no use because he won't stay longer in his job. I cannot just ask him every time he finds a new job."

"Why?" 

Jinyoung pursed his lips and looked at Mark. "Why do you really want to know? Do you like him? Don't you dare because Youngjae will kill you."

"Ohh they're couple?" Mark asked in disbelief.

Jinyoung nods his head while he continue eating his food. "That's why, don't you dare steal Jaebum from Youngjae."

Mark chuckled at the thought. He's not into guys, it won't happen. "I won't. How about stealing you? Will Youngjae kill me also?"

After Mark let out those words, Jinyoung suddenly stopped from eating his foods. His heart was beating like a drum once again and this is all because of what this annoying guy said to him.

He looked at Mark and shoved one kimbap on Mark's mouth. "Whatever."

"Yah!" Mark shouted while eating the kimbap Jinyoung shoved into his mouth.

"Don't talk when your mo--"

Jinyoung wasn't able to finished his statement when Mark did his revenge. He also shoved a piece of kimbap on Jinyoung's mouth. He looked at Mark intensely but Mark just kept on laughing at him.

While Mark and Jinyoung were having fun with their lunch, someone wasn't happy witnessing them. Sana was secretly looking at them from behind. She clenched her hands into fist while she's staring angrily at Jinyoung.

 

 

Sitting on the couch, Jinyoung looked down and played with his hands while Youngjae and Jaebum were sitting in front of him.

"Now, tell us how did Mark met JinE's 'twin brother'." Youngjae did an air quote as he said it.

Jaebum softly nudged Youngjae's side. "You're scaring him."

"I didn't."

"Yah Jinyoung! Explain to us what happened!" Jaebum suddenly shouted.

Jinyoung flinched after Jaebum shouted at him then he pouted. In his 3 years of living with them, Jaebum never shouted at him.

Youngjae hit Jaebum's arm after what he did. "You're scaring him more than I did! Are you crazy?"

Jaebum let out a loud laughed. "I was just kidding." He looked at Jinyoung who's pouting while still playing with his hands. He grabbed Jinyoung's hands and hold it. He knows it will make the younger feel better. "Now tell us what really happened."

There was a long silenced but Jaebum and Youngjae were patiently waiting for him to speak.

"I was..." Jinyoung started. "I was about to placed the glass bowl in the storage when it slipped from my hand. Mark was outside and rushed here after he heard the noise. I didn't expect it and he saw me as a man." He paused for a while and took a glanced at the two. Youngjae smiled at him and signal him to continue. "I... I was thinking of telling him the truth that I'm JinE, but he suddenly mentioned about me being the twin brother of JinE. I thought I could use that as an excuse and so I did it. I told him that JinE has a twin brother."

Both Jaebum and Youngjae glanced at each other before they looked at Jinyoung who's staring at them. They both understand that it's not that easy to hide an identity. They know that living this kind of life would be really difficult for him, but this is the only way for him to be safe.

"Jaebum and I, we're worried about you. You know that." Youngjae said. "We already told you that it's not safe to introduce yourself with your real name. But, I think... we can trust Mark."

"Huh?" 

"Yes Jinyoung." Jaebum agreed to what Youngjae said. "I can tell that Mark is a good person."

"And I think he likes you too." Youngjae in with a creepy smile on his face.

"Not me, but JinE." Jinyoung corrected him.

"Aigoo~" Youngjae sat beside Jinyoung as he pulled him into a side hug.

A knocked from the door interrupted them, they both looked at each other wondering about who's their visitor. They never expected to have any visitors, since they always transfer to another city. They don't like socializing with their neighbors as well because it's too dangerous for them. But now, someone is behind their door and it's the first time someone knocked on it.

"It's okay, I'll open it." Jaebum informed them. 

He slowly walked towards the main door and held the door knob. Before he could open the door, he turned to looked at Jinyoung and Youngjae who were looking at him nervously.

Jaebum slowly twisted the door knob and pulled the door opened. Their nervous feeling died down as soon as they saw the person who's standing at their door step.

"Good evening Jaebum hyung." Mark greeted him with a smile.

"Ohh... Mark it's you." Jaebum said as he breath in relief. "Do you need something?"

"Ahhh, I want to talk to Jinyoung. Is he inside?" Mark asked while he's trying to peek inside the house. "Are you okay Jaebum hyung? You look... so nervous."

"I'm okay Mark, I'm fine... Ahh~ Jinyoung." Jaebum made his voice a little louder to let Youngjae and Jinyoung hear it. "Okay, just wait a moment." He closed the door and ran back to the two.

"He wants Jinyoung."

"Ohh~ I guess I'm wrong. He likes our Jinyoung not JinE." Youngjae said, trying to tease Jinyoung.

"Youngjae~" Jinyoung pouted while nudging Youngjae's arm. "Why does he want to talk to me?"

Jaebum and Youngjae eagerly shook their head and shrugged their shoulders. They really don't know why Mark suddenly came here and ask to talk to him.

"You guys can talk here." Jaebum informed him. "Youngjae and I will stay upstairs."

Jinyoung just nodded his head. He can't do anything but to agree with it anyway. Jaebum went back to the main door and opened it then he let Mark gets inside. 

He offered Mark a drink or something to eat but Mark gently refused it since he already had his dinner. Jaebum and Youngjae left the two at the living room before they head back to their room upstairs.

Jinyoung sent a glare to Mark who's sitting beside him. "Why you want to talk to me?"

Mark was leaning his back on the couch while placing his hands at the back of his head. "Because you owe me something, right?"

"Right, a dinner." Jinyoung said in annoyance. "You said you're already full."

"Yeah I'm already full."

"But why you sti---"

"Since you owe me something." Mark cut him. "I decided that I don't want you to pay me back with a dinner."

"Then what do you want."

Mark turned to looked at him. He stared at Jinyoung's eyes before telling him what he really wants. "I like your sister. Help me with her."