Lost, But Found

Love Me The Same

"Let us go!" Bambam yelled at the men after he woke up and saw that his hands were tied together. He was inside the van, sitting between the two armed men who kidnapped him and Jinyoung.

The men who kidnapped them removed their masks that covered their faces. Then one men suddenly pointed his gun at Bambam which made the younger to widen his eyes in shock. 

"Keep quiet! Or I will plant a bullet on your head." 

Bambam was shaking at the man's statement. He gulped and pursed his lips and just glanced at Jinyoung who's still unconcious.

"Right, that's right!" The man said and withdraw the gun from pointing at the kid.

"We just need to get Jinyoung." Namjoon talked to Changbin while driving the van. "I don't understand why you include that kid."

Changbin then glanced at Bambam, staring the younger from head to toe. "I just think that we can use him to scare this kid Jinyoung. Didn't our boss say that he needs to get the flashdrive from Jinyoung? Then we can use this noisy kid to make Jinyoung give it to him."

The other men, Hoseok and Hyungjin clapped their hands at their friend's plan.

"Didn't know that you're a genius, Changbin-ah." Namjoon commented on his men.

While they were laughing at their successful mission, Bambam looked at them with a great confusion on his face. Whatever was it, he needed to ask Jinyoung as soon as he woke up.

 

 

 

 

Because of what happened to Youngjae and Jackson, they were sent to the hospital by Mark and Jaebum. Since Jackson wasn't able to get the plate number of the van, searching for Jinyoung and Bambam would be quite challenging because they didn't have any lead except Mr. Nam. But pointing their fingers at Mr. Nam wouldn't help them as well since they didn't have a strong evidence against him.

They were inside the hospital room, Youngjae was still unconscious while Jackson was close to being okay already. Jaebum never left Youngjae's side while Mark sat on a sofa inside the room.

His mind was a total mess. He kept on thinking about Jinyoung's safety and also Bambam's. Then, a question suddenly popped up into his mind making him to look at the older. "What are we going to do now, hyung?"

Jaebum stared into a corner before answering Mark's question. "I don't know, Mark. I don't know where to start."

"How about telling the police first." Jackson suggested.

"That's a good idea Jackson, but police won't move right away." 

"Mark's right, Jackson." Jaebum agreed at Mark's statement. "There are some steps that they need to follow before taking an action."

"I'm worried about Bambam." Jackson murmured. Making sure that the two didn't hear him. "Jaebum hyung?"

Jaebum slowly looked at Jackson after he was being called by the younger. "Hmmm?"

"Why are they chasing Jinyoung?"

Jackson's question made Mark to shift his attention to Jaebum. When they heard Mr. Nam's phone conversation, he was so desperate to get Jinyoung and he didn't know why. This was his question as well and he was waiting for Jaebum to answer it.

"Jinyoung's parents were killed... four years ago."

Jaebum just started telling them about Jinyoung, but his statement already made Mark and Jackson shocked. "Youngjae and I were driving back to the city from visiting our parents when we found Jinyoung in the middle of the street. Jinyoung was running while crossing the street and stood up in the middle of the road to stop our car. It was late at night and was raining... and I almost bumped him."

"I stopped the car and Youngjae immediately got off to check if he was hurt. We saw him sitting on the road, hugging his knees while shivering. He has lots of scratches on his body." Jaebum continued, reminiscing the day that they found the younger. "We approached him and tried to talk to him, but he just cried. It took a while before we calmed him. We took him with us and took good care of him, but Jinyoung didn't talk for weeks. Whenever we asked him, he would cry. Until he bravely open up to us one day. His parents were killed in front of him in their house, and he was lucky enough to be able to escape from that place. The reason why they are after Jinyoung, it's because he saw the face of the person who killed his parents and... Jinyoung said that he has something that they need. Until Jinyoung is alive, that person is not safe as well. Jinyoung can drop the truth anytime."

"But Jinyoung can go to the police and tell them." Jackson angrily suggested after hearing what happened.

"We suggested that to him, but the kid was in a great trauma to agree about it. He was so scared, that's why we didn't force him. When he finally agreed, we accompanied him to the police station. But he saw those men there, thinking that they were acquainted with the police, Jinyoung changed his mind. We kept Jinyoung until those people started chasing us, making us to keep on moving to different places."

"And now you guys are here." Jackson mumbled.

"Yeah, that's why we're here."

"Isn't it difficult, hyung? That you need to move everytime?"

Jaebum snorted. "Honestly, Youngjae and I... our lives changed after we met Jinyoung. It became messy and complicated. But, Jinyoung... he completed us. As you know, we can't have our own child, but when Jinyoung came, he made it possible for us to have that family we've always dreamed of. And then we just notice, we're running away with him. We are taking care of him just like our own son, and Jinyoung, he treated us as his new parents. So, we don't care about the difficulties of moving everytime. All we care is to keep our son safe."

Jaebum's statement made Mark and Jackson smiled. Not all people were like that. Jinyoung was a complete stranger to them, but they accepted him and even protected him even though it may put them in danger as well.

"And hyung... how did Jinyoung ended up disguising as JinE?" It was a question that Mark wanted to ask as soon as he found out the truth. And now that he finally blurted out that question, both Jaebum and Jackson stared at him. He gulped as the two stared at him. "I... I just want to know."

"Jinyoung lost his old life because of what happened." Youngjae spoke after he finally woke up and they all looked at him. He heard his boyfriend's voice and chose to listen to Jaebum talking about Jinyoung.

"Youngjae!" Jaebum exclaimed.

"Youngjae hyung!" Jackson and Mark said in unison. Mark stood up from his seat and approached the older who finally woke up.

"Are you okay?" Jaebum placed his hand on Youngjae's cheek. The younger plastered a small smile and slowly nodded his head. "I was really worried about you."

"I'm fine, don't worry." He assured his lover before shifting his gaze to Jackson. "How about you, Jackson?" 

"Thanks for asking hyung, I'm okay as well."

"And..." Youngjae looked around the hospital room before he continued his statement. "Where is Bambam?"

Jackson pursed his lips while Mark hanged his head low after hearing Youngjae's question. So Jaebum softly squeezed Youngjae's hand, trying to get his attention.

"They also took Bambam with Jinyoung." 

"What?" Youngjae said almost in a whisper. "No~"

"Calm down." Jaebum tried to calm him by caressing his hand. "It's okay, we'll do something about it."

"Hyung..." Mark called Youngjae. "We will save them. We will save Bambam and Jinyoung."

Jackson nodded his head. "Yes, Mark hyung is right."

 

 

 

 


After driving for a few minutes, Namjoon stopped the car at an abandoned two-story building. They all got off from the car, Changbin then dragged Bambam to get off as well. Namjoon lifted Jinyoung and carried him going inside the building.

Bambam looked around as he slowly took steps going to the building. The man behind him, Hooseok, pushed him so hard that he almost fell on the ground and yelled at him to move faster. 

Each of them were tied on a chair while their backs almost facing each other. Bambam was nervously roaming his eyes around the area. The men who kidnapped them were staying farther from them. They were having fun playing games and drinking while Namjoon was talking on the phone. 

Jinyoung's hand suddenly moved behind Bambam, the younger quickly looked behind and saw Jinyoung moving his head.

"Hyung?" Bambam called him with a soft voice. "Jinyoung hyung?"

"Hmmm." Jinyoung responded the younger with a hum and he slowly opened his eyes. He still felt weak. He curiously looked around and saw nothing but old walls, papers scattered on the floor, broken tables and chairs. "Where are we?"

"I also don't know hyung." 

Jinyoung heard people laughing, he shifted his attention to where those noises coming from and he saw Namjoon, Changbin, Hooseok, and someone that he hasn't seen before. He sighed and shook his head like he was defeated. "They finally got me."

"Do you know them, hyung?" Bambam asked him.

"I do. These men were chasing me for years already. I'm sorry Bam for making you involved in this mess."

And before Bambam could even respond, Namjoon suddenly interupted their conversation. "Ohhh~ Jinyoung, you're finally awake."

Hearing Namjoon's statement, the other men stopped from what they were doing and turned to look at Jinyoung. Namjoon slowly walked going to the younger with an evil smile.

"How are you?" Namjoon asked him sarcastically. "It has been almost four years. You made our lives complicated just to find you."

"Let us go." Jinyoung said then he clenched his teeth in anger.

Chuckled. Namjoon chuckled at Jinyoung. He leaned his face closer to Jinyoung and he pouted. "What if I don't?"

Seeing Namjoon's face closer to him made him remember the night when they barged in their house and killed his parents. He couldn't help but to get angrier, making him to spit on Namjoon's face. "Bastard!"

Changbin, Hooseok, and Hyungjin widened their eyes. They were shocked after seeing Jinyoung spit on his face. No one ever did that to their boss, even them, they couldn't argue with him. But Jinyoung, only Jinyoung had the guts to do it. But before they could even react, Namjoon was fast to land a punch on Jinyoung's face which made Jinyoung's lower lip to cut and bleed.

"Jinyoung hyung!"

"How dare you!" Namjoon yelled at Jinyoung after giving the younger a punch on the face.

"You deserved it. You killed my parents!"

Hearing about what happened on Jinyoung's parents, Namjoon just smirked and snorted. He grabbed a piece of cloth and wiped Jinyoung's saliva on his face then throw the cloth at the younger before leaving. "You should tell that to our boss later when you meet him."

"Hyung? Jinyoung hyung, are you okay? Your lips, it's bleeding hyung."

Jinyoung sent Namjoon a death glare as he walked away from them. He then his lips when Bambam informed him about his cut. "It's nothing, Bam. I'm fine."

 

 

 

 

 

To continue the conversation that Youngjae started, he looked at Mark. "Jinyoung wants to go to school, Jaebum and I both know how dangerous it is for him. But he can't just spend his life hiding forever, so we suggested to disguise himself as a girl. At first, he was skeptical but after considering about it he ended up saying yes and that's how JinE was born. And JinE or shall I say Jinyoung, fell in love with Mark." He slowly lifted his hand and grabbed Mark's hand, helding it with both of his hands. "Jinyoung... he had no intentions to fool you, Mark. And in behalf of him, we would like to apologize."

Jaebum nodded.

"And we would like to say thank you as well, for making our Jinyoung happy. In his four years of staying with us, this was the first time we saw him that happy."

Staring at Youngjae's hands holding him, Mark could feel the sincerety. He plastered a small smile on his face, he didn't know how to react or response at the older. He's still confused about his feelings. He has never been in love to a man, he liked girls in his entire life.

"I---" But before Mark could utter a response, his phone rang. "I... I think I need to answer this call first."

Youngjae snorted before nodding his head, giving him the permission to answer the incoming call. Mark grabbed his phone and furrowed his brows after seeing the caller's name 'home'. 

"Yes?" He said after answering the call. Just a few seconds after he answered it, his eyes widened. "What?!"

When the three heard Mark yelling on the phone, they all looked at him in confusion and they were furious about Mark's phone conversation.

"Okay, I'll see what I can do. And please call me if you find something. Keep safe you two, please."

"What happened Mark?" Jaebum immediately asked the younger as soon as he ended the call.

Instead of answering Jaebum's question, he threw a question back at Youngjae and Jackson. "What did they use in kidnapping Jinyoung and Bambam?"

"It was a black van." Youngjae answered right away.

"Yes a black van, why?" Jackson confirmed.

"It's the same." Mark murmured, his face was displaying a look that there's something going on.

"Same what?" Jaebum asked once again.

He looked at them while plastering a worried look on his face. "They also took my dad and Yugyeom."

 

 

 

 

 


"Jinyoung hyung..." Bambam called him out. "I'm hungry, hyung."

It was already night time, but Jinyoung and Bambam were still stuck in that old abandon building with Hooseok. The three went out, leaving only Hooseok with them. When he heard Bambam whining at Jinyoung for being hungry, he stood up while holding two plates with only five slices of kimbap and kimchi on each plate. Then he approached the two.

"Here!" Hooseok placed the plates on the table that was in front of them. "Eat!"

"How can we eat?" Jinyoung bravely asked. "Our hands were tied."

"Then use your mouth. It's not my problem anymore."

Jinyoung looked at him with full of anger then he glanced at the food in front of them. Bambam then started leaning towards the table to grab a slice of kimbap using his mouth. Seeing the younger in that situation, Jinyoung felt really bad for him. Bambam wouldn't be in that situation if it wasn't because of him.

"Bambam, I'm sorry." Jinyoung muttered while staring at the younger. "You are here because of me."

"It's okay, Jinyoung hyung. Don't blame yourself."

"It's not okay. You wouldn't eat that way if you're not here."

"But I'm not eating." He insisted then his face distorted after sniffing the food on the table. "I was just smelling the food. And it's rotten."

To confirm the younger's statement, Jinyoung leaned forward and sniff the food and yes, Bambam was right. It was already rotten, except for the kimchi. Jinyoung let out a sigh in frustration. He was about to yell to get Hooseok's attention and complain about the food, but Bambam stopped him.

"Hyung, I know what you're going to do, but... never mind it."

"But you're hungry."

Bambam just curved his lips into a smile and said. "I don't feel like eating anymore. Let's just talk. I want to ask something."

He knew that Bambam loves eating, so he didn't want to buy the younger's excuse. But even though he insisted, nothing would happen. He couldn't give Bambam a better food with their current situation.

"Okay." He whispered loudly. "What do you want to ask?"

"I heard a while ago, you said... they killed your parents. Was that true, hyung?"

He turned silent after that question, nobody knew what happened to his parents except for Jaebum and Youngjae. Then, Jinyoung slowly nodded his head.

"What happened hyung?"

"Four years ago..." Jinyoung started recalling everything as he unveiled the story of his life to the younger. "My parents were killed in our house. They were shot right in front of me. My father was an investigator and he happened to work with his friend who owns a big company. He was supposed to meet that friend, but a group of men suddenly barged into our house, asking for the evidence that my father had. When my father insisted that he didn't have it, they killed my mom."

"Did... did they get the evidence that they were looking for? And hyung, how did you escape?"

"No. That evidence was with me. I was in my father's office to get it when those men came. I heard my mom screamed. When I went to check downstairs, they already got my parents. To keep myself safe, I hid and watched everything. I saw how my father begged to spare their lives and... how they mercilessly shot my mom." Jinyoung clenched his fist. "I couldn't even do anything. My father sacrificed himself to make me escaped. They followed me even in the forest. I ran as fast as I could, until I fell off the cliff and... Jaebum and Youngjae hyung found me."

Bambam, after hearing all those things, realized on why he needed to pretend as a girl. He also pitied Jinyoung for experiencing such an unpleasant event. Losing both of his parents was totally devastating. He couldn't imagine himself being in Jinyoung shoe, he might just killed himself if that happened.

"You're brave, hyung."

His brows went up, hearing Bambam's words. He was expecting for the younger to shush him and comfort him, but it was different from what he heard. Bambam complimented him. "I'm brave?"

"Hmmm! You survived all those things, all alone. If it was me, I would've just killed myself. But you, you work hard to overcome everything."

"B-but Jaebum hyung and Youngjae hyung, they help me---"

"Both of them stood as your parents and guide you, they gave their support for you to cope up. You, yourself did it hyung. I want to be as brave as you."

Jinyoung became teary-eyed and he leaned his head on Bambam's shoulder. Bambam might be cute, crazy, silly, and funny kid, but he also knows how to make someone feel better. "Thank you, Bam."

The younger smiled, glancing at his favorite hyung resting on his shoulder. "I always lean on you, now, it's your time to lean on me. Everything will be fine, hyung."

 

 

 

 

 


Yugyeom was shaking in fear as the man with a black mask pointed him with a gun as they entered an abandoned building. Mr. Tuan was behind him, their hands were tied as they walked. As they reached inside, they saw two young men tied in an opposite seat. The other men brought another two chairs near the young men, they were forced to sit on it and tied. Mr. Tuan was unconscious after the men covered his face with a chloroform while Yugyeom was wide awake.

Earlier, Yugyeom was driving the car going back home with Mr. Tuan sitting in the back seat when their car was ambushed by a black van. When the black van stopped in front of them, he thought that it was just nothing until a group of men with guns came out and approached their car. They forcibly opened the car and took Mr. Tuan. He tried to save the older, but Yugyeom received a punch on his stomach. He saw those men covered Mr. Tuan's face with a white handkerchief and after a few seconds, Mr. Tuan had lost his consciousness. Both Yugyeom and Mr. Tuan had taken by the men and that's how they ended up in an abandoned building.

In the midst of Bambam's comfort to Jinyoung, they heard a noise which give them the idea that Namjoon and his men already came back with new hostages. Jinyoung pulled himself up from leaning on Bambam's shoulder and they saw two new comers, one looked like he's the same age with them while the other one was an old man.

After tying both Mr. Tuan and Yugyeom on their chairs, Namjoon gave the four of them a glare before he left and went back to his men to take a rest.

"Mr. Tuan? Mr. Tuan?" Not even glancing at the two beside them, Yugyeom called the older's name to wake him up. "Mr. Tuan?"

"Mr. Tuan?" Both Bambam and Jinyoung accidentally whispered loudly.

The name was quite familiar to Jinyoung, then he suddenly recalled his father talking on the phone. He was bringing a cup of coffee to his father and heard his father mentioning the name 'Mr. Tuan' as he ended the phone call. 

Meanwhile, Bambam thought that the name was quite familiar to him because of Mark. He remembered the older having the family name of Tuan. Yes, he's friends with Mark, but the older doesn't really talk about his family.

When Yugyeom heard the two mumbled Mr. Tuan's name, he turned to look at their direction and was surprised to see that he recognizes the two people who were also tied, just like them. "Oh! It's you! Mark hyung's girlfriend and friend. But... why did you cut your hair like a boy?"

Confused, Jinyoung and Bambam looked at each other with their brows tightly furrowed.

"You know Mark?" Jinyoung asked.

"Yes. I'm Yugyeom, Mark's childhood friend. I'm working in their company and..." Yugyeom worriedly took a glance at Mr. Tuan before he continued. "This is Mark's father."

Surprised look were shown on Bambam and Jinyoung's faces. A lot of things were running in their mind, on why Mark's father was there, what was the relation between Jinyoung's father and Mark's. Then...

"Is he... the owner of GTC?" Jinyoung asked.

"Oh! Yes, he is. How did you know?"

Jinyoung didn't answer. He looked away as he think about his parents. Mark's father was the reason why he suffered so much. Because of him, his parents were mercilessly killed, leaving him all alone, hiding and running away from those men who wanted to kill him.

"Perhaps... you're Park Jinyoung, right?" Yugyeom assumed after seeing Jinyoung's reaction. 

On the other hand, Bambam was just listening to the two since he didn't know anything about it. For him, he was like witnessing a family reunion.

Upon hearing his full name from Yugyeom, Jinyoung brought back his attention to him. "How did you know my name?"

"Well, not only that, I know what happened to your family as well." Yugyeom revealed. "That night, your father was supposed to come at Mr. Tuan's house, but he didn't arrive. Mr. Tuan gave him a call and he was still able to answer it. After learning what happened, my father and Mr. Tuan rushed to your house. There, they saw your parents lying on the floor."

Yugyeom glanced at Jinyoung, then he continued. "According to my father, Mr. Park was still alive when they reached there. For a few minutes, he was able to talk to Mr. Tuan. Your father asked Mr. Tuan to find you. When he was about to tell the person who's causing a problem in the company, unfortunately... he couldn't make it anymore. Mr. Tuan gave them a proper funeral and he promised to find you."

The anger that he felt slowly subsided after knowing that his parents were given a proper funeral. But still, it wouldn't happen if Mr. Tuan didn't ask his father's help to investigate about his company.

"Mr. Tuan... he felt guilty for what happened. He blamed himself for everything. I once heard him telling my father that if he ever found you, he'd ask for your forgiveness.  Whatever response you'd give him, he'd accept it."

 

 

 


Inside her room, pacing back and forth, Sana couldn't make herself calm after what she found out. Her father commanding some men to kidnap the person named Jinyoung which turned out to be her rival, Jin.E And now, Mark's father was kidnapped. There were two kidnapping incident that was reported. It was all over the news, and she was shocked to know that Mark is the son of the company where his father is working. 

She's sure that what happened to Jinyoung was because of his father, and Bambam was even involved in it. But regarding Mark's father, she has been thinking about it since the news broke out. She didn't know if his father was also the one behind it or not.

A knocked suddenly heard which made her startled and snapped out from her thoughts. It was their househelper, letting her know that her father had arrived.

Sana came out of her room and went to meet her father. But she stopped along the hallway when she heard a phone ringing. Just by hearing it's ringtone, it was indeed her father's phone. She leaned against the wall, silently peeking and listening. She saw her father answered the call, but it was just a quick call. She heard her father uttering a small okay and that he would come to where the caller was before ending it.

Sana immediately went down and sat at the living room, waiting for her father like she didn't hear anything. Shortly after the call, Mr. Nam came down with a brown envelope in his hand. 

"Sana, have you eaten your dinner already my dear?" He asked.

"I-I have eaten already." Her eyes went down to the envelope that his father was holding. "Are you going somewhere, dad?" 

"Oh, yes. I have an urgent meeting. I'll be back late, so don't wait for me and just go to bed."

"I see. Take care."

Mr. Nam just gave her daughter a smile before leaving. Once her father have left, Sana wasted no time and grabbed his coat and her car key. She didn't believe when her father said that he's going out for an urgent meeting, she knew that her father would go to where he kept Jinyoung and maybe... Mark's father.

 

 

 

 

Knowing that his father was kidnapped on the way home and Yugyeom was even involved, Mark excused himself and headed back home where he met Yugyeom's parents who were totally worried and there were even a few reporters waiting outside their house.

When Mark left the hospital, Youngjae suggested for them to go home as well. He's okay and so is Jackson. On the way home, Youngjae couldn't help himself from thinking about Jinyoung. He's so sure that Jinyoung and Bambam were scared. He's just hoping that both of them were safe until they could rescue them.

On the other hand, Jackson received a call from Bambam's parents after finding out what happened to their son and offered a hand in helping the two's whereabouts. But since they didn't have any lead, Jackson adviced them to just stay at home and wait for some news. He promised to them that he would find Bambam no matter what happened.

 

 

 

Both Bambam and Yugyeom fell asleep in hunger. They were given food, a kind of food that a human couldn't even dare to eat. They were all rotten and the two chose to sleep instead of eating it just to silence their grumbling stomach.

But Jinyoung remained awake, he couldn't stop himself from thinking about what Yugyeom had told him. He was angry at Mr. Tuan, but the older was also feeling guilty and even took care of his family's burial.

He let out a deep sigh, and turned to look at the older beside him when he noticed that Mr. Tuan stirred from his sleep. The older slowly lifted his head and opened his eyes to see that he was in an abandoned building and was tied in a chair. His brows furrowed and Jinyoung was just staring at him. 

Mr. Tuan looked around and found Yugyeom and another person which he didn't know, sleeping together. Thinking that the younger was already dead, he tried to call him with a low voice. "Gyeom? Yugyeom-ah?"

"They're sleeping." A voice suddenly answered.

After receiving an answer from an unfamiliar voice, Mr. Tuan quickly turned to look at the person next to him. He gave that face a stare and recalled the face of Mr. Park's son and yes, it was really Park Jinyoung. The person he was looking for years. "J-Jinyoung? You're Park Jinyoung, right?"

"Yes, I am." Jinyoung plainly answered. "And I know who you are."

Judging from the younger's face, Mr. Tuan could tell that Jinyoung was holding a grudge against him and he understood the kid. "You don't have to tell me that you hate me, because I know you do. I am the reason why you lost your family. I'm sorry, Jinyoung."

A small but quick smile was painted on Jinyoung's face. He nodded his head and said. "I did. I did hate you. But after knowing everything from Yugyeom, I realized that I actually owe you. I ran away and escaped, leaving my parents both lifeless. I didn't know what happened to them afterwards, but you... Mr. Tuan, you gave them a proper burial and I'm truly thankful for that."

"You are just like your father, a very kind person. He's a good friend of mine, but because of me, he died."

"I'm sure dad isn't blaming you, so I believe you shouldn't blame yourself for it. The one who's to be blame is Mr. Nam."

"N-Nam?" Stuttered as Mr. Tuan repeated. "Mr. Nam?"

Jinyoung nodded. "He is the mastermind behind the consistent failure of your company. All the money that was stolen was found in his secret account. That's what I saw from the flashdrive."

The revelation made Mr. Tuan to widen his eyes. Mr. Nam, the person he trusted, was actually the one who's stabbing him from behind. For a while, the older was lost for words. He wasn't able to digest everything that he found out. "Mr. Nam, I didn't think that he could do this to me."

"Of course I can do it, Mr. Tuan. You were just too blind to notice everything."

It wasn't Jinyoung who responded to Mr. Tuan, but a familiar voice suddenly echoed in their ears. They both turned their attention to the direction where the voice was coming from, and they saw Mr. Nam walking towards them with a smirk on his face.

"Mr. Nam? You..."

"Yes, it's me Mr. Tuan."

"But... why?"

"Why?" Mr. Nam repeated. He let out a laugh that echoed in the entire three story building and made Yugyeom and Bambam woke up from their sleep.

"Jinyoung hyung..." Bambam muttered, scared at the appearance of Mr. Nam in front of them.

"It's okay, Bam. Don't worry." He whispered.

"Okay, before I'm going to start telling you a story. Let me say hi to you Jinyoung." Mr. Nam then glued his eyes at Jinyoung. "And also Jinyoungie, I've heard you mentioning about that flashdrive? Where is it? I need it. You know that it was the reason why I was searching for you right?"

"You will never have it." Jinyoung bravely responded.

"Brave." He smirked. "It has been years since I was searching for you. And I tell you, it's not easy. I got tired. You kept on moving to different places with your... let's say foster parents? Those two men loving each other and treating you like their own kid?"

He ended his speech with a sarcastic laugh, making Jinyoung to clench his teeth in anger. "How dare you!"

"Calm down. We just met after years. I have a lot of things to complain about you, for making it hard for me to find you. Now, where's your disguise? Weren't you disguising as a girl, entered a university, and became Mr. Tuan's son's "girlfriend"."

"ENOUGH!" 

Mr. Tuan immediately turned his head at Jinyoung who's slowly lowering his head and keeping himself from bursting out once again in anger.

"What? Mr. Tuan? You didn't know?" He chuckled. "Interesting~"

"Enough Mr. Nam." Mr. Tuan said, dropping the topic about Jinyoung's disguise. "Let's get straight to the point. Where are we? And why are we here?"

With a sigh, Mr. Nam rolled his eyes and called one of his men to give a chair for him to sit. When he was already sitting on a chair, he looked around and said. "Try to look around Mr. Tuan. If this place was just protected, it wouldn't turn out this way. Right? This was my company building back then, back when you didn't ruin my dream of becoming a successful business man."

"My wife got sick. I used the money that I earned from this business to cure her. But then, all of a sudden, your business took off, leading against mine. My business started to fall apart. I couldn't earn enough money to continue treating my wife, until... I lost her. I was devastated! You've destroyed the business that I struggled to build and you even killed my wife! I have a daughter to feed and I didn't know where to go or what to do just for us to survive."

"And killing my parents is a part of your survival?" Jinyoung in.

"Yes! Because your father was about to ruin everything that I worked for." He continued. "I did my best to stand up again after what happened. I was able to get in GTC with a plan of slowly destroying the company, just like how my company was destroyed by you, Mr. Tuan. Since my wife died, those people whose the reason of her death should die as well. Then, it would be a fair game right?"

"You're insane!" Bambam shouted.

"Why are you blaming Mr. Tuan?" Yugyeom angrily asked. "He did nothing. If your company didn't make a cut then there's a problem about the way you handle it. Why blame other people?"

"Who is this noisy rascal over here? Will you shut up? And you also Yugyeom, don't act like you know everything." Mr. Nam then grabbed the envelope that was placed on a table as soon as he got in there. He opened it and slid the papers out. "These papers... these will help me transfer your company to my name which means, GTC will be my mine after Mr. Tuan sign it."

 

 

 

 


While driving, Sana kept on calling Mark's phone but Mark wasn't answering. She didn't know if Mark was just ignoring her or her number was blocked by Mark. If Mark was ignoring her then it wasn't really the best time for that. After following his father to his old company building where Jinyoung and the others were held as hostages, all she wanted to do was to help them. Sana gave up calling Mark and dialed her friends, Jisoo and Dahyun, asking them to come and meet her outside Mark's house.

"According to the witnesses who saw the incident, a black van suddenly came and blocked the road, which made your father's car to stop." The police said. There were three policemen sitting at the living room, across Mark and Yugyeom's parents.

"Didn't they get the number of the van?" Mark asked.

"The witnesses tried to get it and we even checked the CCTV's around the area, but it was really dark. The lampposts along that road were still being fixed when the ambushed took place."

"So... how can we know their whereabouts when we don't have any lead?" It was Yugyeom's father.

Yugyeom's mother was about to say something when a househelper approached her and informed her about the arrival of Mark's friends. "Mark, your friends are at the gate. They wanted to get in."

"Friends? Who?"

"Her name is Sana and there are two other girls as well."

"Sana?" Mark's brows tightly furrowed once he heard Sana's name. He wasn't shocked on how Sana knew about his address since there were a lot of reporters outside. He just wondered on why she was there. "Let them in."

"About your question, Mr. Kim." The policeman continued, answering the question of Yugyeom's father. "We are going to conduct an investigation to know their location. For now, all I can say it that for you to wait. Kidnappers usually call to ask for some ransom. If that happens, report to us right away. We will connect the call to find out their location. That's the only thing we can do for now since we don't have any lead."

But what if the kidnappers didn't call? Mark and Yugyeom's parents were losing hope but they were trying to hold on to that little faith that they could find and rescue them. Until, they heard a voice announcing that she knew where they were kept. All of them turned at the direction where the voice came from, and Mark saw Sana standing from there together with her friends.

It was Mark who stood up first and walked towards Sana before the policemen and Yugyeom's parents followed him. "What did you say? You know where they are?"

"Y-yes, I know." Sana admitted. "Mr. Nam, he was the one who kidnapped them. I followed him a while ago that's... that's how I know about their location."

"Why did you do that? It's dangerous."

"It's okay, Mark. I was really careful when I followed him."

"But, Sana, how do you know Mr. Nam?"

She gulped and hesitated to answer the question, but the truth would come out eventually even if she's going to lie. "He's my father."

 

 

 

 

"No way..." Jinyoung murmured.

"He won't sign those papers. You're totally insane and desperate, Mr. Nam!" Yugyeom added.

"Of course he will." Nam confidently insisted. "Because if not, all of you will die."

"This is between you and me." Mr. Tuan calmly said despite of the threat. "Don't hurt the kids."

"If you sign the papers, then why would I hurt them? All I want for you is to sign these."

"If this will save the kids, then I'm more willing to sign it. Just promise me that you'll let them go."

"I will." Of course not, killing all of them would be better than releasing them, he thought. Mr. Nam left them to prepare everything for Mr. Tuan as he's going to sign the papers that would transfer all of Mr. Tuan's properties to his name.

"What?! No!" Jinyoung expressed his disagreement as he raised his voice.

Mr. Tuan looked at him. The look on the older's face was enough to tell Jinyoung that their lives are more important than his own company. "It's okay, Jinyoung."

"No, it's not okay! How come it's okay? You worked hard for it and you just easily give it up just like that? My father helped you because he didn't want you to lose your company. If you're going to sign it, then it's like my parents' death become worthless."

"But I can't afford to lose more lives again. They died because of this. And the three of you, I can't let you sacrifice your lives for this."

Jinyoung turned silent. He couldn't argue with the older anymore as it's just useless. Mr. Tuan has finally made up his mind to sign the papers for their safety and he couldn't do anything to change it.

When Mr. Nam came back, his men also came carrying a small table where Mr. Tuan could sign the papers comfortably. The table was placed in front of Mr. Tuan. Then, Mr. Nam placed the papers, a pen, and a seal. They untied Mr. Tuan's hands for him to sign.

"Mr. Tuan..." Yugyeom called.

Seeing Mr. Tuan took the pen broke not only Jinyoung's heart, but also Yugyeom and Bambam's. Jinyoung looked away as it was too painful for him to see the older giving up something that is totally important to him.

Mr. Tuan was holding the pen, ready to sign the papers. He just need to sign it and they would be freed. He thought that it was just that easy, but he realized that he was wrong. He couldn't even bring himself to even touch the tip of the pen unto the paper. All of his hardwork would have gone to waste once he sign it. But then again, he needed to save the kids.

Mr. Tuan gulped and took a deep breath. He was about to sign the papers when one of Mr. Nam's men shouted, telling them that they were cars stopped in front of the building. 

Mr. Nam and his men got panicked while Jinyoung and the others were overwhelmed knowing that there were people who came to save them. Mr. Nam asked his men to go down and stopped those people who arrived from entering the building. 

Asking for Mr. Tuan's signature didn't stop right there even if there were people coming already. He slapped the table with his palm, and yelled at Mr. Tuan to just sign it right away. "Sign it, now!"

Mr. Tuan glanced at Jinyoung and Yugyeom before he obliged and finally signed the papers. And just right after when he was done signing the papers, they heard a very familiar voice.

"Dad!"