Living a Life as a Girl

Love Me The Same

Standing in front of the mirror, Jinyoung stares at his own reflection... as a girl. It's already part of his daily routine to look at his self in front of the mirror for five minutes. He's living his life as a girl for almost 3 months already. In order for him to live a peaceful life, he needs to forget about being a boy and face his new life disguising as a girl.

It's not easy for him. It was a tough desicion to make. He needs to give up a lot of things in his life. He doesn't even have friends. He doesn't have a permanent place to live, a university to study and a place to earn money for a living. His life is a mess. But even though it's like that, he stays strong and is thankful enough to meet these two people who never leave him no matter what.

 


Jinyoung let out a deep sigh when a knock from the door was heard. A man came in with a smile on his face as he looked at Jinyoung who's dressing up as a girl.

"Are you ready on your first day of school?" he asked.

Jinyoung turned around and face the man in front of him with a blank expression. He's Youngjae. He was the person who helped Jinyoung after his parents died. Together with his boyfriend, Jaebum, they adopt Jinyoung and treat him as their own son. "This isn't my first day of school. Maybe I have... 4 or 5 first day of school in each year?"

Youngjae let out a soft chuckle while caressing Jinyoung's curly and chestnut wig. "Isn't it cool?"

Jinyoung whines in front of Youngjae. "What makes it cool hmm? Tell me?"

"I think this would be the last first day of school for you this year. No one will recognize that you're Jinyoung, so maybe we can stay here longer. We will not transfer to another place, another house and another university." Youngjae let out a reassuring smile before he lightly pinched Jinyoung's soft cheek. "You're so cute! Come on, hurry up! or you'll be late and Jaebum will kill you."

And with that, Youngjae left Jinyoung's room leaving the younger inside.

 


"Thank you for sending me Jaebum." Jinyoung unbuckled his seatbelt and grabbed his bag after Jaebum stopped the car in front of Jinyoung's new university.

"Are you sure you'll be fine?" Jaebum asked while staring at him.

Jinyoung smiled and nodded his head. "I'm fine, don't worry. I usually go out wearing girl's outfit, so it's not new to me anymore."

"This is different, Jinyoung. You know that.  Going out disguising as a girl and studying in a university while cross-dressing, they're completely different."

Jinyoung pursed his lips as he listen to the older. "Jaebum hyung... I'm really fine. If something happens, promise" he raised his right hand before he continued. "I will call you."

Jaebum shook his head with Jinyoung's stubbornness. As much as he wants to protect the younger, it's not good to keep him inside the house forever and forbid him to go out. "Fine! Just be careful. You have a phone, you know how to use that. So call me when you need something... like a help."

A chuckled came out from the younger's lips. Jaebum is really like a father to him. Nothing bad will happen as long Jaebum and Youngjae is there. "I will. See you later."

 

"Sejong University" Jinyoung whispered after he finally got inside his new university. He roamed his eyes around the big campus as he continued walking. "I hope this would be my last university. This school is quite good so please give me a chance to graduate from here. I will definitely do everything even though disguising as a gi--- ouch!"

The books that he was carrying scattered on the floor when a cute girl accidentally bumped him.

"Oh my! I'm so sorry girl..." She knelt on the ground and started picking up Jinyoung's book. "I wasn't looking on my way."

"I-it's okay." Jinyoung stuttered as he answered the girl who's busy picking up his books. "It's okay, let me just pick it up by myself." He knelt down and help the girl with his books.

The girl suddenly stopped and furrowed her brows. Why did she hear a man's voice? She stared at Jinyoung. "Your... your voice..."

You're dead Jinyoung. 

"Ah... My... My voice..." Jinyoung muttered with a feminine voice. "Actually~"

"Oh my god! You have the ability to change your voice from manly to feminine!" She exclaimed. "You're so cool! Let's be friends! By the way i'm Sana." She handed his book to him and offered her hand for a shake. "And you? I guess your name will be as pretty as you are."

She's... she's too active huh? But... My name? What's my name? I'm Jinyoung... No! Not that!

Jinyoung's mind is running wild now. Why did he even forget the name that Youngjae made for him? His name as a girl.

 

"My name..." He started.

"Yes!" Sana exclaimed as she smiled. "What is your name?"

"Jin... My name is Jin... JinE! Yes JinE! My name is JinE."

"Ohhh what a cute name! Sounds like Jennie." Sana chuckled. She grabbed her bag and stood up together with Jinyoung. "Are you a new student?"

Jinyoung just only nodded. He doesn't want to talk anymore. He's really unlucky this day.

"Ohh well, Welcome to Sejong University!"  She smiled from ear to ear, like she doesn't have any problems like Jinyoung. "What's your major and where is your room? Mine, it's International Business."

Jinyoung widened his eyes as soon as he heard Sana's major. "I'm going to the Business department actually. We have the same major. International business management, i'm in class B."

"AHHHHH!" She suddenly screamed like they're the only people in that university. "Destiny! We're actually classmates. Since you're a new student... let me help you adjust in your new school. Don't worry, I'll take care of you."

Sana smiled and winked at him. She's so cute, pretty and friendly. It was his first time having a friend in school. He's really happy but sad as well. What if they will suddenly leave this place again and transfer to another city? It would be really bad to leave someone without a word and he's actually doing this in his previous schools.

 

"Good morning everyone! Please settle down." Ms. Ahn, the adviser of International business management class B. "Today, I would like you to meet your new classmate. Please introduce yourself here in front."

Everyone turned their head to looked at Jinyoung like they wanted to kill him for committing a very serious crime. He let out an awkward smile before he slowly stood up from his seat and walked going to the front.

"Yes, go on young lady."

Ehh? young lady?

Jinyoung took a deep breath before he greeted his fellow classmates with a bow. "Good morning. I'm the new student of this class. My name is Park JinE. Nice meeting you all. Please take good care of me."

"Yes you're highness, I will take good care of you." One of Jinyoung's classmate replied at his introduction. "My name is Jackson. If you have any problems, don't hesitate to approach me."

Yeah I do have many problems but... you can't solve all of them.

"Shut up Jackson!" Ms. Ahn said which made the whole class laughed. "You may now take a seat Ms. JinE Park."

"Yes thank you."

He took a step going to his desk when he saw a man entered the classroom with his head down. 

"Mr. Tuan, even on your first day you're late!" Ms. Ahn tried to get his attention but he's wearing earphones and just continue walking to his desk. "Mr. Tuan!"

"Markyyy~" Bambam, his desk mate called him as soon as he sat on his chair. "Professor called you."

Mark removed his earphones then he stood up and apologized for being late. "I won't be late next time."

Ms. Ahn just pursed his lips at Mark. He's a cold hearted person, quiet and anti-social but his grades were extremely good. Other teachers think that it's really his personality so they just let him keep this kind of attitude.

"Okay, sit down. Let's start now."

As soon as Mark sat on his chair, he hit Bambam's head. "Who told you to call me Marky. I heard it. Don't you have any respect to those people whose older than you?"

"Wow~ look who's talking. You don't even respect our teacher. How should I respect you?" He said while rubbing his head where the older hit him.

Mark slowly turned his head to the younger's direction and sent him a death glare. "What did you just say?"

He let out an awkward laughed while pushing Mark's head to the other direction where he accidentally spotted the girl across him.

"Who is she?" Mark asked.

Bambam furrowed his brows with the older's question. "What? Who?"

"The girl across me."

The younger took a glanced to the girl that he was talking about. "Ahhh~ she's pretty right? Her name JinE. She's a new student."

Mark just listened to the younger while he keeps his eyes to Jinyoung. On the other hand, Jinyoung overheard Mark and Bambam's conversation. He felt like someone is staring at him, so he slowly turned his head to Mark's direction where he saw Mark staring at him.

Jinyoung immediately covered his face with a book and divert his attention back to their teacher who is busy discussing in front.

Why is he staring at me? Does he know me? Is he one of them?