Chapter 9

He's Perfect

 

"Hey, LOVER BOYS! LET'S GO!" Someone shouted from the other side, the boys look there and saw Minho signing them to come over.

"We should go already." Jonghyun said, grabbing his lover's hand.

Holding a tight grip on his PROPERTY is the only thing he can do besides apologizing. He's so stupid to be jealous over those girls who look like working as a dancer on a bar where guys stays and plays with them.

They walk towards them.

"I know a perfect way out the campus without the guard knowing it." Taemin snickered, making all of them look at him.

"I thought you were innocent." ShinHye chuckled. Well, as you look on Taemin's childish attitude, he is indeed look like an innocent little child.

"So, where's that perfect way Taemin?" Hyoyeon asked, looking at her both sides, where the couples are walking beside them.

"Behind the school, there's a small hole that you can enter to and get out from the campus without the guards knowing." Taemin smiled with victory. Well, he was studying for over 6 years already. He knew everything in this school already.

"Camera's are everywhere, Taemin." Minho warned him. Not actually a warned but I think he's reminding him about it.

The world is getting more high-tech stuffs already.

"There's no camera there. It's hidden yeobo." Taemin smirked, earning a smile from his yeobo.

Minho leans down to kiss his boyfriend on the lips. A LONG kiss they just making.

Jonghyun and Key made a disgust look, "Oh men! GET A ROOM!" Key shouted, slapping Minho's back.

They broke the kiss and smiles at the other couples. They're legal! Parents knows there relationship, so, it's okay to do it in public! hahaha!

They walk around the school and found the small hole that Taemin was talking about.

"That's the hole?" Yonghwa said are-you-kidding-me face he just made. Who wouldn't? If the whole is only for small people like 7 to 13 years old kids only!

"Are you kidding me, Taemin? That's too small for us." Seohyun said, crossing her arms.

"Is this the hole I'm talking about?" Taemin said, pointing at the small hole they thought it is.

They all shook their head. "Sorry Master Taemin." Hyoyeon said in a funny tone.

"So, where is it, Master Taemin?" Jonghyun asked in mocking voice. Key loved it when it's Jonghyun to turn to do that to Taemin.

"It's right over here." Taemin walk a few steps from where he was and push something from the wall. The wall suddenly opens as it burst out a large smoke. Then, a big metal gate popped out.

Taemin pushes some button on the wall and it opened. Then after a few seconds they were on the park.

"Woah! Where are we?" Key asked as he continues his way out.

"Park, Umma!" Taemin smiled. He walk towards him and link arms with him.

Jonghyun -who popped out from nowhere- snatches Key away and glares at Taemin. "HE.IS.MINE! You have yours." Jonghyun shouted and stick his tongue out like a little kid.

"LOVERS! I envy them." Hyoyeon mummbled as she looks down. To be honest, Hyoyeon never had a boyfriend. NEVER! As in forever never had! She's unlucky when it comes to GUYS!

"Did you say anything Hyoyeon Unnie?" Seohyun asked Hyoyeon and wraps her arms around her. Since, she's taller than her.

"She's jealous." Minho chuckled making Hyoyeon looks at her,

"I'm not froggy." Hyoyeon fought back. Haha! He got that from Jonghyun! HAHA!

"You are, it's obvious Hyoyeon." Key answered. He wraps his arm around Jonghyun's waist.

"Can't you get a guy yourself, Hyoyeon?" Yonghwa asked, wrapping his arm around ShinHye. They're in a relationship if hadn't mention it before. They love each other so much.

"I can't." Hyoyeon said, frowning at herself.

"You can." Taemin grinned; he got this idea in his mind that making him chuckling, evilly.

Everyone looks at him, cluelessly.

Taemin grabbed his phone from his pocket and dialled a number.

"Minnie, who are you calling to?" Minho asked as he walk towards him but a hand keeps him away from him.

Taemin turn around, "I'll meet you on the amusement park." Taemin waved goodbye and left them totally clueless!

Key chuckled, "He got something on his mind." He said.

"Let just go. Taemin's okay!" Key assured to everyone that's looking very worried about Taemin.

"But-" Minho got cut off when Key drags him out.

"I wish it's nothing bad." Hyoyeon said.

They all walk inside the amusement park and find some restaurant they can stay to while waiting for Taemin.