Chapter 14

He's Perfect

 

"UMMA!" Taemin came running to them as soon as possible they're done the horror house,

They saw them talking to a girl so they quickly approach them, "Unnie, what are you doing here?" Seohyun quickly asked one she got in front of there.

"Nothing, Jonghyun just helped me with my bag," Jessica explained, eyeing Seohyun. The rest of the gang look suspiciously to them and thinking why the hell Seohyun knew this girl.

"Well, he already helped you, you better go now." Seohyun starts pushing Jessica out of their sight, leading them to the entrance.

"What do you think you're doing?" Seohyun asked as she crosses her arms on her chest, she have this cold voice that can be heard under her breathe.

"I'm doing anything," Jessica smirked as she rolls her eyes back to the gang, she smiled at them and they return the same.

"I know you're flirting with Jonghyun, you can't just do that here. In Korea, girls don't flirt. Just go back where the hell you came from." Seohyun leaves her dumbfounded to where she was. She stomped back herself to the gang, she turn her frown into a smile, not wanting that gang to be suspicious.

"What happened there, Seohyun?" Hyoyeon asked, wrapping his arm around her shoulder.

Seohyun only smiled and said it was nothing but truly it was something big.

They all separate they're ways and went back to their places to have some rest.

"Yeobo, I don't like that girl." Key commented as they headed home, Key slightly; just slightly don't like the girl.

Jonghyun just smiled, "I know," He grins as he take a good grip on his boyfriend's hand. Key places his head on Jonghyun's shoulder.

"What do you think about Seohyun and Jessica-girl? Do you think they have relationship together?" Key suddenly asked, basically, the amusement park is damn far away from their home. But, they love to walk since it’s just the two of them.

"I don't know I heard Seohyun shouted at her earlier." Jonghyun respond focusing on the road they're walking.

It was fully empty and only they are walking, it was getting dark and all the stores around them are starting to close.

"I think we better get going, faster. I don't want to starve you, honey." Key grabs his lover's hand carefully before dragging him to run, furiously to their home.

When they arrive, they were damn tired. The sweat starts dripping from their foreheads.

"Yeobo, I'll make us quick ramen then we could head to sleep." Key quickly made his way to the kitchen and starts cooking.

After cooking, Key proceeds to placing the food on the table. "Yeobo, all set." He shouted, pouring some ramen on his boyfriend's bowl.

Jonghyun came with his sweatpants and t-shirt on; he gave Key a quick peck and a Thank you before starts eating.

"Yeobo, slow down, you'll get choke." Key calmed his boyfriend who's currently doing his food quickly, like there's no tomorrow to eat.

"I'm okay." Jonghyun said, between his chewing.

After they ate, Jonghyun made the dishes so Key could get some warm water shower.

"Oh my freaking goddess of goodness," Key looks around the bathroom and found no towel around; he tried opening the closet inside but doesn't have any inside it.

"Oh , I don't want to get through with this again." He said as he slowly open the bathroom's door.

"Yeobo! Are you done with the dishes?" Key shouted, peeking on the small open door. He was still and damn he forget to grab a towel.

"Almost done," Jonghyun said as he dries the plates and chopsticks. After he was done, he went in front of the bathroom's door.

"I need a little favour," Key smiled as he open the door slight open, only his head can be seen.

Jonghyun grinned as he chuckles, "Forgot a towel again?" Jonghyun said before heading to the living room and grabbing the towel he just threw there.

He came back and gave it to Key. "Here you go, Honey. I'll be at our room," He said before sending him a quick wink.

Key wraps himself with a towel and let the water from his hair drops as he walks on the hallway to their room, he opens the door and saw Jonghyun putting something on his face.

"Yeobo, why do care about your face so much?" Key asked as he enters in, he walk towards his and find something comfortable to wear for sleeping. It's not like Jonghyun cared about his image that much; he just wanted to impress his boyfriend with good looks.

"I love to show you how good looking I am," Jonghyun chuckled not leaving his sight on the mirror he was holding, he knows his boyfriend is changing and he wants him to keep his private for himself.

As Key wears the t-shirt on his body, Jonghyun look up and saw tiny part of his stomach.

"What a whitey stomach, yeobo." He chuckled, placing the mirror and the thing he's putting on his face on their night table.

"Can't wait to get it?" Key grins as he sat beside his boyfriend.

Jonghyun turn his look at Key and leans closer and closer until their lips attach.

They shared each other a quick passionate kiss before heading to dreamland.