Chapter 1

He's Perfect

 

"KEY-AH!" Jonghyun shouted from the living room, he's been waiting for Key in there for over 30 minutes.

"Be right there!" Key shouted back, still waxing his hair up.

"Come on! We're going to be late!" Jonghyun shouted he grabs his bag pack on the couch and headed to the door.

Key came down, looking stunning. Jonghyun stops walking. Hearing a loud footsteps coming down from the stairs. He turns around and saw Key walking down the stairs.

"You look..." Jonghyun began looking for a perfect word to describe his lovely looking boyfriend.

"Well," Key spread his arms and looks down to what he's wearing.

"You look perfectly gorgeous" Jonghyun commented, hugging his boyfriend.

"Thank you, I'm always." Key chuckled, hugging back.

"Come on, we are totally late." Jonghyun said, grabbing his boyfriend's wrist and starts dragging him out the apartment building.

They run towards Jonghyun's car which Key didn't know he have one.

Jonghyun opens the front door car and waited for Key to enter in. "I didn't know you have an amazing car like this." Key pouted, how come he doesn't know that his boyfriend have a Ferrari car? Well, that's his problem.

"I explain when you enter in, we are so late. Please?" Jonghyun begged. He can't be late. School is very important to him, very important! But not as important as his boyfriend. You know how hard he waited for Key to accept his feelings for him.

"Araso." Key answered, he ride on and buckle his seatbelt, Jonghyun did the same and starts the engine.

"So, starts explaining." Key said, folding his arms, across.

"Well..." Jonghyun began explaining. It wasn't that long, it's just a simple explanation how he got a car without Key knowing.

"Ooh, come on, that's it?" Key giggled, He doesn't even know that Jonghyun has already a driver's licence; he thought he would get his first, but, no, Jonghyun got his first.

"You want to drive your 'boyfriend' to school every day, that's why you bought a car?" Key said, a smirk forming on the side of his lips. He opens his bag and starts looking for something, he pulled out a mirror and starts looking at him.

"That's so sweet of you, Jjong. But, do you even think this Ferrari is too expensive?" Key asked, with a worried face. He doesn't even know if Jonghyun have a savings for a car like this. Face it, Ferrari is one of the expensive car in the world.

"Don't worry, I have my parents bank accounts" Jonghyun chuckled, remembering the time that he knows his parents bank account numbers, that's why, he has access of it.

"You stole their money?" Key asked, shocked. Jonghyun quickly stepped on the brake because some old lady passes by.

"I didn't, I asked for money. Geez, come down, Key." Jonghyun let out a heavy sigh.

"I thought you stole." Key said, he hides his mirror back to his bag, a shoulder bag.

After a few minutes, they arrived on the school ground. Before Key could ever get out from the car, Jonghyun stops him.

"What?" Key asked, he swing his head to left to make some hair strands that blocking his eyesight move away.

"Wait here." Jonghyun said then left the car, he walks around and opens Key's door.

"Is that so?" Key chuckled, going out from the car. Jonghyun giggles, seeing his boyfriend being as diva-ish as he walks out from the car.

"Come on, one more bell and we're late." Jonghyun said, wrapping his arm around Key's waist. Key chuckled and turns his look at Jonghyun's hand on his waist.

"Do they even know we are together now?" Key asked, he swung his bag on shoulder and they start walking.

They got inside the class right on time; Key got his English class while Jonghyun got his Music class. Though, Key likes music a lot, he never wanted to be in a music class. He always gets easy annoyed with the sound of instruments playing together. Except if his boyfriend was playing. It's like he's on a beach when he hears Jonghyun playing piano for him.