Chapter 20

He's Perfect
"What should we do now?" Donghae scratches his head. They're been inside the dance room for over an hour and they only have five minutes to take their lunch which I think it would never happen.
 
"Find out who the hell spread the news." Key said, bitterly. His head was lying on Jonghyun shoulder while their hands are playing with each other. He doesn't like the situation right now; he wants to stop it but how?
 
They heard a knock and saw it was Taemin and Minho trying to squeeze themselves from the girls outside.
 
"Minnie!" Key shouted and then hugs Taemin, surprise to see the two here.
 
"Where been looking for you, guys? You took your time in lunch in here?" Minho asked as he gave Jonghyun a playful pat on the shoulder.
 
"Yeah, we're damn hungry." Jonghyun's stomach made a sound making everyone laugh.
 
"You're lucky; I have brought some food for you to eat." Taemin beamed as he pulls tons of lunch boxes inside his bag. He put it down on the floor and welcomes his angry hyung and noona for the food.
 
"Thanks Taemin-ah, you're a life saver" Hyoyeon smiled as she take the spoon and grab some foods from the lunch box in front of her. She was kind of disappointed -and she doesn't know why- that her little lunch date with Donghae was cancelled because of that freaking girls.
 
"You're welcome, Noona." Taemin clasped his hand and watch them eat, until, he remember something very important.
 
"Oohh, Umma, Did you see the school paper already?" Taemin asked, smiling widely at everyone.
 
Everyone's attention was now on him, waiting for his little news to be heard.
 
"What about it?" Key place his chopsticks on the ground and waited for the dancer to answer his question. It's only a newspaper but he's sensing the it is big, big news.
 
"Jonghyun hyung's face is on it, front page." Taemin said, a bit nervous at his umma's reaction. He told himself earlier to avoid mad Key outside the room. It's better early than he found it out all by himself.
 
"I can't believe it, you have a copy?" Key urged himself to get that copy of the newspaper -where his boyfriend's face was on-. It can't happen that because of that stupid newspaper every damn girls on this school is crowding them or just... jonghyun.
 
Taemin shook his head earning a glare from his Umma.
 
"I have one," Minho raised his hand before sliding out the newspaper from his bag and giving it to Key.
 
Key quickly grasped it and had to look on the front page, it has many pictures of Jonghyun on it. It says 'Jonghyun's a hero! He saves a girl from a thief'
 
"I didn't actually save her from the thief, I saved her bag." jonghyun said, knowingly that he was peeking from behind Key. Key knows he's just trying to make an excuse for what the newspaper said.
 
"Yeah, right." Key said as he turns to the page where the article is. He said it with a bit of sarcasm on his voice.
 
The article said that Jonghyun saved Jessica, Jung Jessica from getting killed by the thief. She surrounded by big guys and Jonghyun came to save her. He fought up three muscular guys and quickly dragged the girl out from harm. They were holding each others' hands when the guys start chasing them. Until, the cops came and had arrested the criminals.
JOnghyun is truly a hero.
 
Everyone gasped at the false news. "Who would write that kind of lame lie news?" Hyoyeon grunted as she drops her smile and she gritted her teeth. I hand felt on her shoulder and seeing a Donghae smiled at her.
 
"I didn't even see two- I mean three muscular guys. Those guys were damn skinny." Jonghyun chuckled at his respond the news paper.
 
"Duh! I saw what really happened and I'm pretty sure that is not true." Donghae said, patting Key's back.
 
"Are you sure? Cause when the time we came you guys are talking?" Key said to Jonghyun who's looking at him, disbelief.
 
"Key, don’t jump to conclusion." Jonghyun retorted and then sighed. He doesn't want to Key to think it was all true.
 
"Okay, I'm just a little bit protective for you with all these news." Key said as he drops the newspaper. He hugs Jonghyun tightly and gave him a warm peck on the chick.
 
Hyoyeon grabs the newspaper on the ground and had noticed something, "Jonghyun-ah, who's the girl you've saved from bad guys again?" Hyoyeon asked as she stares at one corner of the newspaper.
 
"Jung Jessica, why?" Jonghyun asked as he saw a gasping Hyoyeon.
 
"Waeyo, Hyo?" Key quickly pulled from the hug and run towards Hyoyeon.
 
"She's the damn writer and publisher of this stupid newspaper." Hyoyeon groaned as she crumpled the newspaper and throw it somewhere.