Chapter 15

He's Perfect

 

Taemin and Minho was happily hopping their way inside the school hallway when suddenly voices stop them.

"Did you hear what happened to Jessica Unnie yesterday?" Said the blonde girl Taemin and Minho tried to listen by moving closer and trying not to be obvious.

"Yeah, Jonghyun was so great to catch that snatcher. I can't really believe that he have a boyfriend, instead of girlfriend. Argh! What a ." The girls flip their hair and walk away.

Taemin tighten up the grip on Minho shirt, trying to hold back his anger on tackling those girls.

"What the hell? Let me give those girls a proper lesson about respect." Taemin walks towards the girls but stop by Minho halfway. He doesn't want his boyfriend to make a scene inside the school.

"No, Minnie. Let them be they want to be, s!" Minho shouted the last part, expecting the girls would hear it.

"I can't believe after they complimented Jonghyun hyung they would follow it with an insult." Taemin groans as he open his locker to get his books inside. Who wouldn't be angry at that? That's totally out of their league!

"I know right? They're s." Minho groaned as he slam shut his locker.

"Hey guys, what are you mad about?" The two jumped in surprise when they saw the other couple approach them in a scary way.

"Nothing, Umma. Minho just runs into something bad." Taemin smile widely as he came up with the best lie he ever did. He doesn't want to tell them that. They're afraid that Jonghyun might kill those girls to death.

"Something bad," Jonghyun repeated in a questioning tone.

"It's really nothing, Hyung. Let's just go to class." Minho assured them and they quickly went to class.

Minho and Taemin look at each other and chuckled to what the heck they did.

Key went to his Literature class while Jonghyun went to his Music class. Like I said, they have their own interest.

Key went inside the room, welcoming from Hyoyeon was the first one he got. "Key-ah, how have you been?" Hyoyeon asked as she gave a slight pat on his shoulder.

Key places his bag on the side of chair and he sit. "I'm okay, doing fine now. How about you," Key asked, leaning his jaw on his hand.

"Pretty amazing too," She chuckled, nervously. Well, the second day of them being friends! AWKWARD!

"Hey, have you heard the news already?" Hyoyeon jumped off her seat and sat on Key's table, it's not bad sitting there. It's comfortable anyway, it's like Key would give a wrong idea with it.

"What news?" Key quickly look up from when he was staring, there was something bugging him recently. Moments ago, when they bid 'see you later' to Minho and Taemin.

"Jonghyun, he's kind of popular to girls now." Hyoyeon said in calm tone, he's popular.

"I already knew that, I know he's popular long time ago." Key made an exhausted tone at the end; he's just so tired and wants to go to sleep again. It's too early in the morning.

"No, I mean, if you're going to refer it to a TV show, he's rating went nearly top." Hyoyeon chuckled with a wide grin, she doesn't know why but I think it's a good thing.

"What could be the possible reason? He's basketball player, right?" Key crosses his arm on his chest and starts thinking for any reason. It's good thing for him because is boyfriend is FAMOUS! But, there's this tingly thing that's really making him uneasy about it.

"Well, yeah. Almost of the girls on this school is talking about how brave he is and how cute and handsome he is." Hyoyeon nodded. She's cool, she's hot and she knows that. She's very comfortable already when she's with Key.

"Oh gawd, did you mean brave?" Key assures for another time, receiving a nod from the girl.

"I think they just found out what Jonghyun had done to Jessica yesterday, that catch-the-thief thing." Key spread his hands as he says those words. It's making him nervous, really nervous.