Chapter 7

He's Perfect

 

"Later, Girls" Jonghyun left his old friends or more like a past girlfriends for Key, of course.

Jonghyun catches up to Key whose three blocks away from him. He run to him and held him by his left arm. "Key," Jonghyun called up but Key didn't respond.

"Let's go, Taeminnie is waiting." Key said. He pulled his arm away from Jonghyun's hand and starts walking with Jonghyun tailing behind him.

'He's jealous.' Jonghyun thought while walking behind Key. Well, he doesn't know why he should be sad about it. It's just his friends from his freshman year. Wait, did I mention that Jonghyun was popular that time? I think No. That time he's not yet a 'guy lover' so many girls adores him that time.

But, the girl that taps Jonghyun's shoulder was really one of his girlfriends in his freshman times. It's funny that they still know each other. And the weirdest part and wrong part was they saw each other when Jealous Key was around.

They arrive at the park and Taemin welcomes Key with a bear hug.

"Umma! I miss you." Taemin squealed, hugging him tightly. Finally, Another Umma and Son bonding time that Taemin wants. He really misses his Umma.

"I miss you more, Minnie." Key smiled as he hugs back. Yeah! He knows they always see each other in their classes, but, still, it's different when they are alone together.

"Annyeonghaseyo." Hyoyeon bows, Jonghyun looks at her then he bows back.

"I see you met Minho already." Jonghyun chuckled, putting his arms around Minho. They're best buddies like Taemin and Key. Both love basketball so much but Jonghyun don't bother to put his attention to basketball anymore, because of KEY! Of course HIM!

"Yeah, we've met." Minho assures. He pats Jonghyun's back as he tell those words.

"He's an amazing basketball player, Jonghyun-ah." Hyoyeon raises her thumbs up for a compliment. It's not a lie. Minho is an AMAZING basketball player. Many girls adores his skill and not to mention his looks too. But, all of them know that he has a BOYFRIEND. And they all accept it for the sake of the school.

"Umma, you want Ice cream?" Taemin offered, pushing the cup full of ice cream in it. Key never rejected any offer from Taemin before -except earlier, that's why he regretted it-.

"I love to." Key said, accepting the ice cream. He grabs it and starts serving himself to eat.

They sat on the bench beside the tree. Key sat beside Jonghyun whiles the others on the side bench. Not far from them.

"Yeobo, feed me." Jonghyun opened his mouth, waiting for Key to put a spoon full of ice cream on it. But, Key didn't put his attention to him. He continued eating with his cold eyes glancing at Jonghyun.

"Feed yourself." Key stood up and starts walking to the bench where Taemin is sitting. He sat beside him and starts chattting with him, wait with HIM? No, with Hyoyeon of course

Well, Key has a TINY BIT crush on Hyoyeon because he was a STRAIGHT GUY before, right? But, because of his secret love to Jonghyun -which, he found out just a couple of months ago- he became a 'guy lover'.

"What's happening to you, Key? Did you guys fight?" Hyoyeon asked, crossing her arms across her chest.

"It's nothing." Key said as he slides the spoon out his lips, it’s yummy.

"Nothing? Nothing means something sometimes, Key-ah." Hyoyeon said, frowning. She wants to know why and when did it happened. She's pretty sure that it was only after they separated ways. Well, she likes helping people with their problems.

"It's really nothing." Key assures Hyoyeon. He doesn't to share it to anyone else, yet. Because he knows that the blames is on Him. Because he was the one that got JEALOUS, the one that gets angry when other girls went close to Jonghyun.

"Tell me, Key-ah! I can be trusted and besi-" Hyoyeon was cutted with her words when a girl CALLED her name from a far. The group's attention was now on the girl running towards them. Not only girl, there's a one boy and another girl following her from behind. And they're holding each others' hands.

"UNNIE!" The girl shouted again as she surprise hugs Hyoyeon.

"Ooh, Seohyun. Finally, you are here." Hyoyeon said as she hugs her back. She was the girl that Hyoyeon was talking about that is really great at Singing.

"Yonghwa Oppa and ShinHye Unnie are with us too." Seohyun said, making the boys' looks at them curiously.

"That's great." She said as she breaks the hug.