Chapter 18

He's Perfect

 

Hyoyeon went inside the dance studio; she was not surprised to see Taemin having a dance battle again.

Dance battling with those guys surrounding him, we can clearly know that Taemin always win, not just 'we' also 'them'.

"Noona!" Taemin turned around and saw Hyoyeon watching him from a far, he quickly run to her and gave her a teddy hug.

"Where's Umma?" Taemin asked as he released himself from Hyoyeon, Hyoyeon shrugs and answered with a 'he's on the canteen'.

"What is he doing there? Did he forget we still have dance class?" Taemin pouts as he sits himself in front of the mirror, he explored his face on the mirror; looking for any dirty spots.

"He said, Jonghyun was making him go there," Hyoyeon sighed; Taemin will be disappointed again because of Kim Jonghyun.

"Jonghyun hyung again, isn't he in our class too?" Taemin said, coldly. He doesn't like his Umma always hanging out with him when it's their time to be together.

They heard the door creak indicating someone's coming; Hyoyeon and Taemin look at the door and saw two guys with their hoods on entered in.

The two guys walk towards them, "Minnie, It's me, Key" The guys sounds Key, surely it was really Key.

"Why are you guys wearing a hood?" Hyoyeon asked, she picks up the bottle on the side and drinks all of it.

"Fangirls, they're freaking out." Jonghyun said, tired of this mess already. He wanted this girl to be gone. He doesn't even know what the reason why these girls are following him is.

"Ooh, I see," Hyoyeon chuckled as she peak on the window of their door, she can see some girls hiding there so they can they can see Jonghyun.

"Do they even know you have boyfriend already?" Taemin sighed. Mentally, face palmed himself. Not only Jonghyun is his rival against his Umma's attention, even those freaking fangirls.

"They know and they don't care," Jonghyun assured the younger before pulling down his hood, same as Key.

Hyoyeon sighed; it's her time to shine.

"Uhm, in any particular, you know why the heck this girl is crowding you?" Hyoyeon asked as she leans her shoulder on the mirror. Here she goes again, helping a friend out.

"I don't really know that real reason. I was surprised that my popularity rate is raising, I only think that I'm a basketball player and everyone knew that for sure." Jonghyun shrugged. He doesn't know that reason and he's planning to know it.

"I knew it," Key snapped his fingers, turning around to make a better sight of the girls outside.

"You knew what Key? You keep repeating those damn words but you won't tell me what the heck you knew," Jonghyun groaned. Key's been repeating that 'I knew it' words over and over again. He wants to know what he knew; it might help his popularity problem.

"He knew that your popularity increases because of what you did at Jessica Unnie," Hyoyeon explained, calmly. It's not her thing, so It' okay to be calm.

"Oohh. So, what should I do then? Take a Time Machine and return to the time I did it and rewind it and don't do it, instead." Jonghyun chuckled at his idea. He knows it’s impossible to happen but still he keeps his imagination open for anything.

"Try it, it would be so much fun," Key said him, sarcastically. He turns around and looks at him, more like glaring.

I think Key's eyes are telling, 'Are you freaking kidding me?'

"Hyung, when you ride a Time Machine can I come?" Taemin grinned as he stands up and faces his shorter hyung.

"Sure, Taeminnie. Anytime you want," Jonghyun played along. It was role playing at these two loves to play.

Key groans and harshly turns around to face the two kiddos. He was about to say something so blunt but the teacher came.

"Oh My God, who's fan girls are those?" Their teacher asked, chuckling at how girls trying to get inside. Lucky, he closes the door quickly. It took him several times before closing it.

Everyone pointed at Jonghyun, "Uhm, Me?" Jonghyun pointed to himself too. 'How could they know too?' He sighed.

Everyone nodded in response; leaving a frustrated Jonghyun at the corner.

"Well, you're lucky, Jonghyun." Their teacher chuckled as he sits in front of everyone else.

Their teacher cleared his throat to get everyone's attention. When they didn't pay any attention he clapped his hands very loudly.

Everyone flinched at the sudden sound; they groaned and leave no choice but to face the teacher.

"Do I have everyone's attention already?" He paused and waited for unexpected answer but no one dared to answer.

"Okay," He chuckled at the awkwardness, "So, we were practicing for the competition right? We're going to have a lead dancers and I bet I knew who would be that. I'm pretty sure he's really great at dancing and no one can beat his incredible dance moves, Taemin's its your time to shine." Their teacher pointed at the grinning Taemin.

He stood up and raises his arms. Everyone clapped for him.

"So, let's start practicing." Their teacher stood up and starts practicing his students. Everyone loves to dance so they quietly paid attention to their teacher and let him to move them.

"Yah Key, how would you solve this problem?" Hyoyeon whispered at Key, who is busy wiping Jonghyun's sweats from his towel. Their teacher is kind of in a problem right now, there's this kid who's really annoying and he won't listen to his teacher's instruction. Well, he's NEW!

"Let him solve his own problem? He's popular, doesn’t he like it?" Key whispered in a cold voice, he wasn't angry at Hyoyeon. He doesn't even know why his angry.

"Yah! I can hear you," Jonghyun glared at him as he pulls himself from Key's caring hands.
----
KYAH! ANNYEONG ~
a long update, well, it's long for me :DDD
And, his popular problem is here XDDD
JONGHYUN FIGHTING ♥

How will this couple solve this problem of Jonghyun? Well, isn't it good that his popular, real popular ? ^_^

Out ya'll <3
Comments are loved ~

Pictures that should be shared ^^

LOL! EXO'S MANAGER PUSHED THE GIRL TOO MUCH! HAHAHAHA!


DAMN! I'M SPAZZING !! JONGKEY <3


THEY'RE SO ADORABLE!! NO ON CAN RESIST THIS TWO :DDDD