Final

He's Perfect

 

The contest came and everyone was inside the back stage; waiting for their own numbers.

"We're Ninth." Kibum announced as he raises the number he picked up from one of the stage managers. He looks around and saw everyone handling their costumes and make-ups.

"Ninth?" Taemin look up from the mirror. He slid the cap of the eyeliner before proceeding to wax.

"Special number," Kibum answered. He snatches the eyeliner that Taemin used few seconds ago before applying it underneath his left eye in front of the mirror.

"Hey, have anyone seen my pink torso?" Hyoyeon shouted from a far. She's in front of the rack of clothes, obviously finding for her torso.

"It's on the men's rack, sorry, have to switch." Their teacher said, apologetically. Hyoyeon nodded before proceeding to the men's rack.

"Kibum!" Donghae came running out from one of the changing rooms. He skips his way to Kibum, looking very mad at him.

"What I do?" Kibum asked, once Donghae stepped in front of him.

"Where's Jonghyun?" Donghae said more like demanding.

Kibum raises an eyebrow. He was with Jonghyun earlier but he has excuse himself for bathroom. He didn't notice he was already lost thirty minutes ago.

"I don't know," Kibum said, worriedly. He starts feeling his heart beating fast and furiously looks for Jonghyun.

He checked the nearest men's room, but, he wasn't there. He even checked the entire bathroom inside the school but he didn't find him. Where is he?

He mentally slap himself for not calling his cell, it's was so stupid of him to not use his phone to call him.

It rings a few times before someone had picked it up.

"Sorry, we're busy." a girl voice said. Key froze. Hearing a girl voice on his boyfriend's phone is so not him.

But, he did hear someone shouted his name from the other line. It was obviously Jonghyun, is he asking for help?

---

"Where's Kibum? And Jonghyun?" Donghae stomps his feet on the ground, impatiently. It’s almost one hour when both of them had gone out. He tried looking for them but they were out of sight.

“Where are they?” Yonghwa scratches his head after he had tune his guitar for his own special number. He put down his guitar and stares at the people looking very worried for the couple.

“I’ll go find them,” Hyoyeon suggested before picking up her jacket to cover her outfit and starts exiting the back stage.

She pulls out her phone and dial Key’s number, right away. Happily, he answered it.

“Where are you?” Hyoyeon quickly asked as she looks around, still, trying to find him.

“I’m looking for Jonghyun, oohh,” He paused, “Over here!!” She heard Key shouted from a far, so, she quickly turn her head around, seeing a running Key away from her, further away.

She shut her phone and quickly follows her, “KEY!”

---

“Gotcha,” Key grins with victory when he finally saw Jonghyun tied up inside a janitor’s closet. He quickly unties him and demands for a answer.

“What happened?” Key pulls of Jonghyun on the chair and exits the room.

“I was dragged by someone, obviously a girl.” Jonghyun groans as he massages his hurt wrist. It was reddening because how the grips him too much.

“What the hell does she want?” Key asked as they started walking back to the back stage, they can’t risk being late for the performance so they fasten their walking.

“A photo with me and an autograph. weird, right?” Jonghyun chuckled as he held Key’s hand.

They clasped their hands together.

“Yeah, wei-“

“KEY! JONGHYUN!” Hyoyeon shouted from far making Key’s words get cut. She sprinted towards them and starts dragging them, quickly as possible.

“We are next!” Hyoyeon shouted as they continue running.

---

At the end, they all perform their special numbers.

The crowd was going crazy seeing the best dancers and famous Kim Jonghyun dancing together on stage.

Supposedly, Hyoyeon and Yonghwa were already popular because of how she dances and how she plays instruments very well. But, it increased because of what they did.

Minho and Seohyun got a lot of photos posted in school’s official because of how athletic Minho is and how awesome singer Seohyun is. Their popularity increase too.

Key earned a lot of attention because of what he did.

After their special numbers, Key asked everyone to stay on the stage for a couple of minutes.

“Hi everyone. I’m Key.” Key shouted on the microphone as he waves high. Everyone or mostly girls shouted and squeals in gratefulness.

Key silently pulls Jonghyun next to him.

“This guy over here,” he signaled his fingers towards Jonghyun who’s clueless about what’s happening.

“I love him and, HE.IS.ONLY.MINE!” Key giggled before placing the microphone on the floor and faces Jonghyun.

A few ‘ayie’ teasing sounds from the crowd and from their group, before he did it.

He kisses Jonghyun on the lips as passionately as he can. Like a normal kiss they do before they go to bed.

And, they all exits the stage and took their dressing room.

---

As they rest inside the dressing room.

He realizes the things he did when Jonghyun was with a girl, girls he doesn’t know, all the girls who are crazy about him, making their own moment a bit hard to get.

It was all a challenge, a challenge for his patience.

Jonghyun is it is Handsome, no! He’s perfect.

He’s the most perfect guy he had met in his entire life.

A lot of girls did love him because of how he sings and dances, but, mostly, it is because he was perfect.

A perfect guy to be with

A perfect guy to have a moment with

A perfect guy who can make you smile with just one single yawn in the morning

A perfect guy who can cook you breakfast, lunch and even dinner

A perfect guy that would bring you to the finest restaurant in town

And, the perfect guy that could love you more than those fan girls

Those fan girls who most likely to be in your place.

 

Kim Jonghyun, Key loves you so much.

You want to know why?

Because you are perfect.

 

----

Hey guys, sorry if I have to end this quickly. 
School is killing me! Tons of assignments and reporting from our teachers. 
So, I hope you enjoy the whole story <3

Please, please. I'm begging you, please leave a comment XDDD
I want to know if my readers are still alive ^_^

ANNYEONG! Anyway, I will share you all my favorite gifs ^_^


[I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING!!]


[BAEKKEY!! Jonghyun is watching >_<]


[LOL! TAO, TOO TALL FOR HYOYEON XDD]


[HE LOOKED AT HYOYEON!]


[ADORABLE SHINEE!!]


[ALMOST KISSED! aish, JONGHYUN too much teasing??]


[FAINTS!]


[LOL! HYOYEON DANCING CRAZILY IN FRONT OF KEY <3]


[TBH, Tao looks like a vampire to me. That's why I love him <3]


[FREAKING ADORABLE XDDDD]


That's all for ya people xDD
Thanks for reading my 25 chapters story <3
Wish enjoy it.
If you have time, do check my other oneshots ~





ANNYEONG ♥