Chapter 17

He's Perfect

 

The class for Key went really good. He was damn in real good mood when they're teacher came, want to know why? Yes you are!

The lesson was fascinating, the lesson that Key wanted to learn to so bad. So, he took away the random thoughts and focus on the class. Hyoyeon was quiet that time, since; she knew Key was paying attention to class.

After the class, Key slid out his phone for any messages from his yeobo. He was happy he received one,

From: Jjongie ~

 Yeobo, I'm here at the canteen. After your class, get here, right away. <3 Saranghaeyo...

Key giggled at how cute Jonghyun did his message a combination of a Heart emoticon and I Love You. How sweet is that?

"Key-ah, where you heading?" Hyoyeon asked as she packed all of her books inside her locker. Did I mention that their lockers are only two lockers away? I think I did already, well, just reminding ya'll.

"Canteen," Key push all of his books inside his locker, it didn't fit because of tons of packed t-shirts inside. Well, sometimes or often he change his t-shirt right away when his sweaty or not in the mood or just the colour doesn't fit the environment.

"Wae? It's not yet lunch," Hyoyeon slammed shut her locker and faces Key who's struggling with his locker.

Hyoyeon groans and quickly help Key. She pulled out the t-shirts before putting the books into its right place; she folded the t-shirts one by one before putting it in. See, it perfectly fit with her help.

"Thanks," Key mumbled as he close his locker. He was embarrassed to what the heck happened.

"Jonghyun texted me to get there right away," Key said as he pockets his hand on the back, he was wearing a black jeans with matching white and black converse.

"Ooh, okay, I'll get to dance class. You go to Jonghyun, then." Hyoyeon assured him to make sure if he wants to find her or something.

"Tootles," Hyoyeon waves good bye at him before dashing out the hallway.

Key hums his way to canteen. Apparently, there's a tons of student already taking their early period lunch.

He look around and saw a place where girls surrounding. He ignored it and tries to find Jonghyun, if his around.

"Jonghyun oppa, how are you?" A girl squealed making Key turn around. Hearing his boyfriend's name? Who wouldn't?

Key knew it was coming out from the tons of girls on the corner; he made his way there, stumbling.

"YAH!" Key shouted making all of the girls turn their backs to face who the hell shouted. They're all terrified at what they are seeing; it's an angry Key, very angry Key.

"What the hell are you, s, doing?" Key couldn't control himself already. Gosh! His boyfriend is surrounding with tons of girls holding a pen and paper and cameras. What's with the world?

They all run off and went out the canteen.

"Thank God you came, yeobo," Jonghyun stood up and hugs Key. It was relief someone could save him from sea of fangirls.

"What had happened?" Key asked without hugging him back, Jonghyun let go and sat down. He pats the empty space beside him. Key walks near it and sat down.

"Girls," Jonghyun mumbled but barely hearing it. He doesn't know how to explain it clearly.

"What about them?" Key asked, urging him to answer the previous question.

"When the bell rang, the girls, those girls, barged inside the canteen's double doors. I didn't know they were running towards me so I ignored them. Then, I was surprised that they all surrounded me and forcing me to sign autographs for them and even take a picture with them." Jonghyun explained, looking straight at Key's eyes.

"I knew it," Key snaps his manicured finger.

"Knew what?" Jonghyun asked, curiously asking. His boyfriend being a Sherlock for some time, it’s weird, though.