Chapter 10

He's Perfect

 

They all walk inside the restaurant and walk to an empty table.

"Let's order something, yeobo." Jonghyun said as he lead his precious boyfriend on his chair, he raises his hand; signalling the waiter to come near him.

The waiter came holding six menus on his hand, he distrubuted it to everyone on their table.

Jonghyun looked up, "OMG! Amber is that you?" He asked. He's long lost friend back in junior, was finally found. Jonghyun stood up and quickly hug the guy.

Key can feel his blood boiling again, "I miss you my sistah. How are you lately?" Jonghyun asked, holding on the guy's shoulder.

"I've been fine, Jonghyun oppa." The guy said. OMG! That's not a guy, it's a girl.

The others look at each other, having the same thoughts.

"Mind introducing US to your FRIEND, yeobo?" Key said, sarcastically. Jonghyun must have no sense anything at all.

"Oohh, I forgot. This is Amber my friend in my junior high. " Jonghyun happily introduce, the GIRL receive a couple of Hi and Hellos from the others beside for Key.

"Oooh, really?" Key said, sarcastically. Ignoring the fact that he has another 'FRIEND' of his that he doesn't know, it's annoying him sometimes. It's not his fault that he's jealous over and over again. Today, they met a lot of girls who knew from past. He wonders why? WHY? WHY!?

"I miss you so much, sistah. And we still look the same, as always." Amber pulled him for another hug, yeah; they miss each other so much.

Key's so annoyed with all the hugging they're doing. It's funny he don't introduce his OWN boyfriend to his friend. That's kind of rude.

Key fakes a cough, "Uhm, you're a waiter not a boyfriend-hugger." Key snapped then everyone looked at him.

Hyoyeon slaps Key's arm making him look at her, "Yah, Key. You’re being rude." Hyoyeon whispered. Trying to convince him at his attitude right now

"I don't give a hell out of her." Key whispered back. He looked up and saw his Boyfriend glaring at him, 'why is he looking at me like that?' Key thought, a bit scared at the look.

"I'll take your order now." Amber -the waiter- said. He slid out a paper and a pen from his front pocket and start writing what they have to order.

Everyone order except for Jonghyun and Key now. "So, guys do you want something to eat?" Seohyun asked, worriedly. Because the two just stayed quiet

"I think if we're just going to eat somewhere, you guys stay here." Jonghyun grabbed Key's wrist and start dragging him outside.

Jonghyun hold on Key's wrist so hard that making Key whimper in pain.

Jonghyun dragged Key inside an empty restroom, he slammed the door close as they got inside.

"What were you thinking?" Jonghyun asked, followed by a sigh. Jonghyun hates going on this situation over and over again, his Jealous Management is hitting up the ceiling already, meaning, it's too much already.

Key stayed quiet, he knew it's his entire fault again. He's jealous, period.

"Come on Key, I already gave you my side. Why can't you give yours? I explained everything to you; you're not like them, because you're different!" Jonghyun did it again, his side, His conversation side. He wants this jealous side of Key to be over.

"I'm sorry." Key apologized again, he mummbled those words a few times before it hits Jonghyun's head.

"Why can't you trust me with the people around me, Key?" Jonghyun asked, already in verge of tears. He doesn't know why he's going to cry, he can't keep it inside. He let it out, he cried in front of Key.

"Jjong, I trust you, with all my heart. I just don't get myself. I can't keep myself from being rude. Everytime you're talking to someone I feel my heart racing so fast, I'm feeling the pain. Especially, when you met someone who is close with for years. I'm jealous at that but Jjong, I want you to understand me. I don't want you to cry." Key apologized with a long sermon. He uses his thumbs to wipe away Jonghyun's tears.

"I'm really sorry." Key said before pulling Jonghyun for a warm hug.