Chapter 5

He's Perfect

 

"Okay, everyone. Remember the routine, the timing and especially the formation. We don't want to lose on this competition and I want you all do your best." Their teacher's last words before all of his students went off.

Taemin and Hyoyeon walks towards the couple who's cuddling again. Always cuddling.

"Hey, lunch already." Hyoyeon said, pointing at the clock just above the huge mirror. Jonghyun and Key stands up and dusted their outfits.

"We know." Jonghyun said, turning his head to his lover and giving him a peck on the left cheek.

"Hyung, let's go eat." Taemin offered, giving him gestures.

Key first fixes his hair in front to the mirror before turning back to Taemin. Hyoyeon is waiting for Key's respond, she'll be happy if Key agrees to his son's offer.

"Sorry, Taemin-ah. I'll be eating at the restaurant with Yeobo." Key said, hugging his boyfriend.

"But-" Taemin got cut off when Hyoyeon holds his wrist, tightly. Not letting him talk anymore.

Taemin just pouted, "Kaja, Taemin. Let's go find Minho." Hyoyeon said, smiling.

"Just go on a date with Minho instead, Taemin." Jonghyun said, smiling at them.

Hyoyeon glared at the couple and walk out with Taemin.

"See. Noona. Key hyung rejected me." Taemin said, making a pout while they're walking. He really likes Key when they're hanging out. He's like his best friend for life. They've been best friend, since, they were wearing diapers. Who wouldn't be close to each other like that?

"Don't worry, Taemin-ah. You still have me and Minho, your boyfriend." Hyoyeon grinned, giving him a pat at the back. They become really close to each other the first time they met. Actually, It's easy to be friend with Hyoyeon, since, she's new.

"Oh, Taemin-ah! Where's Minho-sshi, anyway?" Hyoyeon asked, pausing from the walking. They're in front of the Administrator's office.

Taemin was about to say something when someone slides opens the door and reveals someone that Taemin knows who.

The guy paused and looks at the two. Taemin and Hyoyeon turn around to see who was it.

Taemin smile grew and quickly wrap both of his arms around the guy, earning a giggle from the guy.

"Hyung, how are you?" Taemin released himself from him and smiles at him, Hyoyeon giggled at the situation.

"I'm great, Minnie." The guy answered, fixing the papers he was holding from his hands.

"I'm doing great too, hyung." Taemin turn around and drag Hyoyeon in front of them.

"Hyung, I like you to meet Hyoyeon Noona." Taemin introduced, Hyoyeon straigthen her arm for a handshake.

"Kim Hyoyeon." Hyoyeon said with a bow. Then, she flashes his cutest smile. Well, to be honest, Hyoyeon finds him very interesting. Especially when she looks at the guy's eyes, she feels her heart thump so fast.

"Lee Hyukjae," The guy responded with his name. Hyukjae smiled at her while taking her hand for a shake, "call me Eunhyuk, instead." he added.

"Okay, Eunhyuk-sshi." Hyoyeon said before releasing her hand.

Eunhyuk turn back his head to Taemin who's grinning at both of them, "Minnie, I'll go now. Your Hyung might scold me again for being late." Eunhyuk said, before waving good bye at them.

After they lost sight of him, Taemin pokes Hyoyeon who's still blushing.

"Noona likes him." Taemin teased,

"I am not!" Hyoyeon said, giggling at Taemin's poking her sides. It tickles!

"MINNIE! MY BABY!" Someone shouted from behind them, Taemin blushes at the sight he just saw when he turned around.

"UNNIE!" The girl beside the tall one who just called Taemin, shouted. Hyoyeon crashes at the girl's arms for a hug.

Taemin smashes his lips on the taller guy who just called him 'MY BABY'.

"Yeobo, I missed you." Taemin said, giving the taller a hug.

"I bet he's your boyfriend." Hyoyeon chuckled, releasing her hug from the girl.

"He is. Isn't he muscular, tall, handsome, cute, talented, se-" Minho places his hand on Taemin's mouth before saying anymore compliments that kill him so much.

"I'm Kim Hyoyeon, Taemin's classmate on the dance class." Hyoyeon said, straighten her arm for a hand shake; Minho took it and they shook.

"Minho Choi." Minho replied with his name.

"You guys look cute together." Hyoyeon chuckled, clapping her hands, excitedly.