Chapter 8

He's Perfect

 

When they broke the hug Seohyun looks at the people behind Hyoyeon who are looking at her.

"I'm Seo Seohyun, Nice to Meet You all." Seohyun bows 90 degrees to everyone. Well, she's like that. She's very respectful and very kind too. When she doesn't know the person she's meeting to, she will immediately introduce herself.

"Annyeong Noona, I'm Taemin." Taemin runned in front of her and does a bow. A big smile plastered on his lips. "This is Choi Minho-" he pointed at Minho then Minho gave her a smile. "Kim Jonghyun Hyung-" He pointed at Jonghyun who's busy checking out Key, trying to figure it out how to solve this smile.

Once, he heard his name he quickly turn his attention to the new persons and give them both bows. "And this is Kim Key Hyung, or as like to call UMMA!" Taemin squealed.

"Nice Meeting you all. Hyoyeon Unnie got many friends already, I am jealous." Seohyun pouted as she crosses her arms. Well, she's really like Taemin sometimes childish.

"This is Yonghwa Jung and Shinhye Park; I met them both at the music class. They're really great at playing instrument." Seohyun nodded as she say those words. They are Seohyun's second and third for this day. She's really not that good at interacting with other people not like Hyoyeon who already met bunch of people and they easily become close.

"Nice meeting you too." Key smiled. He doesn't to show the earlier him.

They all sit on a bench and starts sharing their thoughts. Well, some of them don't want to attend the after lunch classes. Wait, don't you know that this students that enjoying their company was a naughty kids. I mean, sometimes they do cutting classes. Ha Ha!

"I do guitar." Yonghwa said as a answer for Jonghyun's question.

"I do guitar too." Taemin smiled as he raises his hand.

"Gosh! This is boring. Can't we do something fun and exciting?" Seohyun fakes a yawn as she stands up. Everyone stands up too.

Until, an amazing and tremendous idea pops inside her mind.

"I know-" She snaps her fingers, "Let's go to amusement park." Seohyun continued. Everyone grinned and agreed accept for the varsity player.

"I can't. We still have classes after lunch, right? And, I still have basketball practice." Minho scratches his head, Taemin faces him and frowned.

"Can't you skip for just one day, yeobo. JUST.ONE.DAY!" He shakes Minho's body as he say those three last words.

Minho thinks.

"Come on Frog, it's going to be fun. It's like you never done this before." Key said, giving him a wide grinned.

Jonghyun sneaked beside Key, "Yeobo! Talk to me." He said trying to put his arm around Key's waist. But, Key keeps pushing it off.

"I can't believe you're jealous with those girls." Jonghyun mumbled making Key looks at him. Before someone could have heard that, Jonghyun pulled Key beside the tree and pushes Key on the tree.

"Firstly, Key there is nothing to be jealous to. Second, YOU ARE NOTHING LIKE THEM. Third, KEY, you're prettier than those girls. And, lastly, they are nothing to me anymore. They are nobody. I don't like you being jealous over girls that can't get the pretty face you have." Jonghyun sighed and waited for Key's answer. He's expecting for a slap after all, maybe that's what he's going to get.

"I'm sorry, Jjong." Key apologized. And, he means it. What's the use being jealous if you already know that the guy is already YOURS? Yes, your property.