Chapter 11

He's Perfect

 

"Where's Umma and Jonghyun hyung?" Taemin asked as soon as he gets at the restaurant where they're going to meet. He looks around trying to look for them, if there's any sign of them around.

"I don't know, Taemin-ah. Key has this problem of him again." Hyoyeon sighed as she continues her food. Everyone is a bit uncomfortable to what happening between Jonghyun and Key, they surely blame Key's jealous all over this thing but they can't be angry at him that fast. Everyone has a right to be jealous over someone.

Taemin sat on the empty seat beside Minho, "Waiter" He raises his hand to catch the waiter's attention.

The waiter came towards Taemin with a paper and pen on his hands, "What can I get you, sir?" The waiter asked as she hand the Menu on Taemin's hands.

Taemin starts looking on the menu but nothing he saw that makes him crave for it. He looks at what Minho's eating, "I'll take one of this." He pointed to Minho's food, the waiter write it down before leaving, taking the menu with her.

"Taemin-ah, you won't like this." Minho said as he put his spoon down, Taemin looks at him confusedly. Why won't he like that food anyway?

"Why won't I?" Taemin asked. Everyone raises their head from what they are looking, they all look at Taemin.

"Because you don't eat in this restaurant," Minho said receiving some nods from the others.

"How can you say?" Taemin asked again. Minho is irritated already with the questions, he's his boyfriend that's why he knows what he likes and dislikes, what to eat and what to not.

"Whatever." Minho muttered, leaving a confuse Taemin beside him.

Everyone is done eating but still the couple haven't come back yet.

"Where are Jonghyun and Key already?" Seohyun asked, wiping the remaining invisible dirt on her face with a tissue.

"I don't know, they've been gone for over an hour already." ShinHye looked at her watch before answering the question.

"I think it's a good idea to just text them." Yonghwa raises his phone in the air to indicate them that he's going to text them.

"You don't have any of their phone numbers, Oppa." Hyoyeon giggled at his mistake.

"Oohh, I remember that just now." Yonghwa laughed.

"I'll text Umma right away. I'm going to call him instead." Taemin pulled out his phone. He presses one for five seconds before it starts ringing.

The ringing stops when Key answers it.

"Ooh, Taemin-ah."

"Umma, where are you guys?"

"Uhm, where in? I don't know."

"You don't know? You're still inside the amusement park, aren't you?

"Yeah! Yeah! We're still here."

"Aigoo, there's a lot of rides here, taemin-ah. I can't really indicate where we are." Key sighed.

"Okay, we'll try to find you there, Umma. Just stay there."

"Araso. But, just will you know, there's an Ice Cream parlour here. Come over quickly, I'll treat you all." Key chuckled.

"I LOVE ICE CREAM! Okay, we'll be there." Taemin squealed as he put away his phone.

"Where are they?" Minho asked.

"They don't know." Taemin chuckled, everyone looked at them clueless. How can a couple don't know where they are?

"This is a big Amusement park, for goodness sake, how can we find them?" Seohyun sighed, feeling irritated with the couple already. They cause all of the problems in their group.

"Let's just go, I don't want to stay here for too long. I'm going to punch that guy over there, for staring at me." Hyoyeon makes her knuckles sound as scary as she glares at the guy sitting on the chair beside the restaurant door.

Everyone looks back, to see who the hell Hyoyeon was talking about.

"Ooh, I forgot about Hyung." Taemin stood up quickly as his approach the mystery guy.

"Hyung, Hyung. Sorry, for taking so long." Taemin apologized and bows a couple of times at the guy.

"It's okay." The mystery guy flashes a smile.

"Let's go, I'll introduce you to the gang." Taemin smiled then pulled the guy from the chair and brought it in front of them.

"This is Donghae Hyung." Taemin taps the older's shoulder.

"Annyeonghaseyo," He greeted with a bow. He turns to Hyoyeon and looks at her then smile.

"Sorry for scaring you." He apologized followed by a smile.

"You didn't scare, freak. You annoyed me like hell." Hyoyeon stood up and stormed out the restaurant.

"Okay, who's that and what did she do to my bestfriend, Hyoyeon." Seohyun open mouthed. That wasn't the usual Hyoyeon they saw an hour ago. Everyone was scared at her already.