Chapter 12

He's Perfect

 

"Who the hell did he think he is? I can't believe it. I hate people who are staring at me, especially when I don't even know them." Hyoyeon makes her knuckles sound, mentally cursing that Donghae guy.

She doesn't like the first meeting but she hates him as hell. She thinks that guy is way too trashy for her type and besides she even call him a creep and a freak guy.

"HYOYEON-AH!!" Someone shouted behind her back making her turn around. Her frown turns into a smile when she saw Jonghyun and Key together again; she waves back as she approaches them.

"So, you guys, okay again?" She asked, chuckling. Did you count how many fights they have today?

Key happily nodded as his boyfriend wraps his strong arm around his shoulder.

"That's good," Hyoyeon smiles, Jonghyun looks behind her, expecting to be the others should be beside her.

"Hyoyeon noona, where's our gang?" Jonghyun asked as he looks around.

"I don't know, I just stormed out the restaurant when that freaking guy popped out." Hyoyeon, then again, gritted her teeth as she remembers what happened.

"Noona, what's wrong?" Key asked as he saw his noona her hand. She doesn't even why she hated the way the guy look at her, but she admitted it, the guy is pretty look amazing to other girls.

"Nothing, let's just go find them." Hyoyeon said, starting to walk all by herself.

The couple just have to agree and follow her from the back. They want to know why, because she's already their friend even though they just meet this day.

They continue to find them until they arrive at somewhat Horror House where the gang is line in.

"UMMA! HERE! We are here!" Taemin's cute voice was heard, the couple and Hyoyeon turn around seeing everyone waving at them.

Key flashes a smile as they walk towards the line, they continuous the line and waited for their turn to go inside the horror house.

Then again, the guy that Hyoyeon hated to most pops out. "Taemin-ah!" He called out as he wave his hands up.

Hyoyeon look at the guy and quickly get out the line, "Noona, what's the problem?" Jonghyun called out but she doesn't even care to turn around and tell them what's wrong.

"She hates me," Donghae mumbled as he enters the line where Hyoyeon was last standing.

"Don't worry; she will learn to like you." Taemin grinned as he taps his shoulder.

"Unnie, you're not going?" Seohyun asked as she gave her a questionable look, Hyoyeon just shrug and went off.

She can't even find out what's the TRUE reason why she's avoiding the guy. Why can't she just tell her 'she doesn't like her' or to be harsher, 'get lost'.

"I think she needs help," Key sighed as he cut out the line to catch up Hyoyeon,

"Yeobo, where are you going?" Jonghyun asked as he grabs his boyfriend's wrist, Key turn around with a smile on his face.

"I'll talk to Hyoyeon Noona," Jonghyun let go of him and let him catch up with Hyoyeon.

There's nothing to worry about Hyoyeon, she's just a friend for Key and Jonghyun didn't mind that. It miraculous that Key had finally found a special friend someone on his class, because Key barely talk to people in his English.

"Where is Key going?" Yonghwa asked as he turns to face Jonghyun,

"He went off with Hyoyeon noona," Jonghyun smiles, showing a problem free attitude.

Jonghyun didn't mind going inside the Horror house without Key so he just cutt the line out too, "Jonghyun-ah, eodiga?" Minho asked as they slowly enter the horror house.

"I'll just wait here," Jonghyun said as his pocket in his hands. The house sure has a long way out of it, he could hear them scream and jump because of scariness. Jonghyun chuckled when he heard Taemin screamed like a girl.

As Jonghyun was waiting, he saw a guy with a mask and a bag on his hand running away Followed by tons of police man, trying to catch him. "What the hell is going on?" Jonghyun said as his eyes follows the guy.

"HE TOOK MY BAG, SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP! HE HAS MY BAG!" Then someone, around Jonghyun’s age came running after the police pointing at the guy with a mask. The girl clumsily tripped over some stones.

Jonghyun hurried her way to the girl to help her, "Are you okay?" He asked as he grabs the girl's arm then starts raising her up.

"I'm okay. My bag, I have a lot of important things inside it, I need it back!" The girl whines.

"Don't worry, Miss. I'll get it." After what Jonghyun said he quickly move his feet on chasing the guy too. The guy went inside a small alley making Jonghyun grinned when he saw him hiding inside the alley.

The guy was facing on his left when Jonghyun completely grabbed him from the right side, "Gotcha, dork." Jonghyun said as he grabs the bag and the guy's shoulder.

He pulled him out the alley and places him in front of the police man, "Here you go, Officer." Jonghyun said, tightly gripping on the guy's shoulder so he won't go off again.

"Thank you, mister. You got fast leg there," The officer chuckled as he put the handcuffs on the guy's two hands.

"Thank you for helping us, again." The other officer thanked with a smile.

Jonghyun felt relieved chasing a criminal.

"Ooh, the bag?" One of the officer pointed at the bag as Jonghyun raises it up.

"Don't worry, I'll return to that girl." Jonghyun pointed at the girl walking towards them, the girl smiles as she walk towards them.

"Thank you very much for saving my precious bag." The said as she take another one last shot at the guy, she slapped the guy with her bag making the criminal groan in pain.

"That's got to leave bruises." Jonghyun chuckled before looking at the girl again.

The police officers left with the criminal on their hands.

"Thank you again," The girl moves her hand on her bangs so she can move it away from her eye sight.

"It's nothing" Jonghyun smiled. It's nothing for him because it’s really gone to easy for him to catch the guy; it's not that very hard. He was just meters away from the guy.

"You're Jonghyun, Kim Jonghyun right?" The girl asked as she slid on his bag on her shoulder.

Jonghyun widen his eyes, knowingly the girl knew his name.

He just gave her a slight nod, "Neh." He answered.

"Just so you'll know, I'm studying to your school too, so we're schoolmates." The girl straightens her hand for a shake,

"I'm Jung Jessica, anyway." She introduced herself, Jonghyun took her hand and they shook.