Piano

Love Triangle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Tzuyu's POV-

At that night I could not sleep, I could not stop thinking about the fact Jae might liked Nayeon.  I decided to ask him at school - tomorrow.

 

I was sitting with Chaeyoung at Lunch, we did not talk much becuase Chaeyoung was busy on her drawing.  If Dahyun was here, we would be talking, Dahyun graduated High School two years ago.  That also meant me and Chaeyoung were seniors.  

 

I looked around for Jae.  But I can seem to find him, so I said I was going to my music class early today, and left Chaeyoung with her drawing.  Then I started looking him in the classrooms.  I looked throughout the school.  When I was about the gave up, suddenly I heard someone playing the piano.  

 

I looked through the window, and saw Jae praticing piano by himself.

 

I knocked on the door, he saw me at the door, he let me in.

 

"Hello, Tzuyu." Jae smiled, "Is there a problem?"

He was sitting on a seat and facing the piano.  And I said "I was looking for you."

"Oh?" He seemed suprised, then he padded the seat beside him.

I walked and sat down.

 

We were sitting in the same seat, so it was pretty squishly.  I can feel his warm body.

"So, what's the matter?" He asked.

 

At that time, my heart was beating so fast, I could feel my face getting hotter every second.

"Um...I just want to ask..Do you like Nayeon unnie?" I questio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter