Debut

Love Triangle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Jae's POV-

Before I went into JYP's room, I fixed my tie and tucked my shirt again, I wanted to make sure I present myself in a best possible way.  I decided I should wore a suit, I know it was a bit too formal, but better to be underdressed.

 

"Do JaeWan" JYP's secretary called me.

I nodded at her and went into the room.

 

I remembered the last time I went to JYP's room, it was the time I got into JYP Entertainment.  It was about 2 years ago.  The room hasn't changed much, just some new posters and more awards been placed in the shelf.

 

There were 4 other boys already in the room.  They all sat down in the couch area in the room.  They were all drinking coffee with JYP.

"Ahh! Jae! Come sit down with us."  JYP said.

"Hello, sir. Hello." I bowed at JYP and bowed at rest of the boys.  I recognised some of the boys, I trained with them.

I sat down next to the boys.

"Ok, now that Jae is here, we can talk about your future in JYP."  JYP siad.

 

Oh My God, I made it in.

 

"I think most of you guys weren't suprised because you were already been casted in this band about a year ago.  But Jae here.."  JYP looked at me, "Will be our new member."

Everyone clapped and welcomed me.  I was still in shock.

 

Already been casted?

The rumor was false, there wouldn't be 15 trainees who would made it, there only been one.

"Wait...Am I... the only one that made it through the test?"

"Congrats!"  A boy hugged me.  I didn't hugged back becasuse my body frozed.

 

"Ok, lets settle down now."  JYP added.  He handed each of us

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter