Message

Love Triangle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Tzuyu's POV-

"English...Maths...then what?"  I asked Jae, who was leaning against the locker with his eyes locked on me.  He was day dreaming.

"Ya!" I flicked his forehead, he flinched and said with a smile, "You look very beautiful today."

I was surprised by the words he said to me, "Stop the sweet talking...Answer the question." 

"And Korean."  He said.

I looked through his locker and found his Korean exercise book, I put it in his bag.

"Lock please."  I offered a hand, he gave his lock to me.  I locked his locker.

"By the way, you should change your lock combination..."  I said.

"Why's that?  Do you know my combination?"

"Yeah. 1,2,3."  I unlocked his lock and lock back.

"How did you know that?"

"It's your birthday.  23rd of January."  I replied.

"Good job, Yoda.  I will give you a reward because of that."

"What re-"

Jae shifted my body around and pushed me against his locker. 

"No one is going to save you now..."  He said with a smirk.  He leaned closer to me, our lips were just millimeter apart.

"I can save myself."  I poked his ribs, he backed away immediately.

"Come on...We are going to miss our train..."  I said, leaving him behind.

I smirked because Jae finally got to taste his own medicine.  I had been waiting for him to kiss me, now he would be as frustrated like I did.   

 

-Jae's POV-

Damn it s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter