The Next Day

Love Triangle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Tzuyu's POV-

After Jae left the dorm, I went to bed straight away.

While I was laying on my bed, I kept thinking about the kiss and Jae leading against my body.  But I also thought about he back away from me.

 

He doesn't like me. 

 

My eyes turned watery, I turned my body into another position, with my back facing Dahyun and Chaeyoung.  I didn't want them to see me cry.

Then, I saw a present right in front of my eyes.  I sat on my bed, and unwrapped it.

It was a train model, it was a replica of the train that Jae and I took a while ago.

At the bottom, it said:

 

Merry Christmas!

Jae

 

I smiled when I got the present becuase it reminded me of that day.  I put the present on my desk just beside my bed, and went to sleep.

 

 

 

I woke up at 9:30.  The rest of the members weren't awake yet.

 

I brushed my teeth and showered, following my daily routine.  Then I went into the kitchen and have my breakfest.   It was already 10am.

 

Then, I heard the door opened.

 

No way. 

 

-Jae's POV-

I woke up at 9:30, I had a quick bath and brushed my teeth and I left home at 9:40.  

I wore a gray sweater (...Tzuyu) and wore long black pants with white shoes.  I also wore a baseball Jacket on the outside to keep me warm.

Of course, I bought my scarf and my new beanie.

 

It was 10, when I arrived at TWICE's door, I used my key and entered the dorm.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter