Gave Up

Love Triangle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Jae's POV-

"How did you know that I want to talk to someone?"

"Well, you look depressed.  Is been like...30 minutes and you haven't smiled yet."

"Is my smile that important?" 

"Yeah."  She smiled at me after that.

 

Looking at her made me happy for some reason...

 

I smiled back afterwards.

 

"That's much better.  So, what's bothering you?"

 

I sighed and looked at her seriously.

"To be honest,...I wasn't the popular kid in school.  I mean, I am always the one that have the most manner, nicest.  The other boys picked on me becuase of that so, I got beat up a lot...My father, was a doctor.  He always wanted me to be a doctor too.  He often pushed me to get the best mark in school.  He also sent me to do fighting class too because he thought I was a disgrace to the family."

 

"...That's why you got an A+ in science."  She added.

 

I nodded and said "This had affect me a lot, with the school work and the bullying, I was depressed.  But luckily, one person had supported me at that time."

"And that is?"

"My mother.  She was the nicest person I know, she cared for me and protected me.  Until..."

"Until..?"

"She had an car crash.  She was in a coma for 5 years.  I was the one that took care of her..."

I realised my tone was getting louder and angrier.

"I searched for every possible way that could m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter