I need u

Love Triangle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Tzuyu's POV-

 

Just get it together, and then baby cheer up!

 

I smiled at the camera and waved at the audience.  The stage lights were all turned off, it was time for us to leave the stage.  This show was different from others shows because idols could actually sit near the stage and watch the performance on stage.  We returned back to our seats, I was surprised that how close our seats with the stage.

 

The audience all scream in a sudden.  Which made Nayeon unnie, who was sitting beside me jumped.  

"Jesus Christ, what's the next band?  The fans are crazy..."  Nayeon asked.

"Nayeon unnie...It's Jae's group..."  I pointed at Jae who was already at the stage.

I saw him waved in the other direction, I looked over, all the AOA members were sitting there.

My heart was bitter in that moment and I am not sure why.

I also looked around to find Connor.  He waved at me.  I haven't seen him for weeks, he had his comeback.

The fans screamed again.  

"It's starting,"  Dahyun said in excitement.

 

Song: I Need U by BTS

 

(0:40)

mianhae (I hate u)          I’m sorry (I hate u)
saranghae (I hate u)       I love you (I hate u) 
yongseohae                    Forgive me

 

Jae eyes were looking straight at us, I am not sure about who or what he was looking at.  But I didn't think he was looking at the camera.  I turned my head to my left and just saw Nayeon unnie has already teared up.  I heard fans screamed when Jae started singing, I guess he was the popular one.  

 

 

(2:00)

I need you girl                                                                     

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter