Listen!

Love Triangle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Tzuyu POV-

I chased after Jae because I was worried about him.  He seemed sad about his birthday and parents.  I looked for him at the streets, but I couldn't find him.  When I was about to go back to the dorm and someone called my name.

"Miss Chou Tzuyu?"

I turned around, and looked at the person who was talking to me.  

 

-Jae's POV-

I was walking back home slowly, I took my time becuase I thought about a lot of things that has been happening lately: Nayeon, Tzuyu, Tzuyu's boyfriend, TWICE, my debut, school, Mother, father....  So much was bothering me right now.

When I got back home, the house was empty - as always.  I brushed my teeth and took a bath.  Then I tried to went to sleep.  I really tried.  

I looked at the clock it was 2am.  I started to regret that I left Tzuyu.  She was such a good listener and I left her... I should have just spill everything out to her.

Damn it.  

-------

Last night, I only slept for 3 hours.  I couldn't sleep afterwards because the sun was already up.  I quickly washed and tidy myself and I went to TWICE's dorm.  I know I shouldn't bother them this early but I dying to talk to someone now.  

I sneaked into Dayhun's room and tried to wake up Dayhun.  

"Ugh...Five more minutes please...." She mumbled.

"Dayhun, please, can I have your phone number?"

"What..?" She opened her eyes "Jae?  Why are you here..."

"Phone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter