Leaving

Love Triangle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Jae's POV-

"Clothes, pants, underwear, towel, personal hygiene, passport..."  I checked whether I forgot anything.  I never packed my luggage for a month, the last time I travelled was the time I moved to Korea - in secret.  I zipped my luggage and headed out but before I left the door, I had a look through my place.  I imagined how would it be like if mum and dad were here, they would be hugging me and not letting me go.  I knew this was just an imaginary because mum was no longer with me anymore.  And dad...

Instead, I pictured all the TWICE members.  They were like a family to me and I am grateful because of it.

 

This also got me thinking, I should check on them before I leave.

 

-Nayeon's POV-

"Jokbal is here!"  I heard someone at the door.

"I will go get it!"  Momo said.

I heard Momo unlocked the door and screamed, "Jae! You are here!"

Momo ran back with the Jokbal and Jae slowly walked into the living room.

"Come sit down!  We haven't eaten together for ages."  Sana called out.

"Nah, I just came to say goodbye to you guys." 

"Why?"  Miina said.

"Yeah, why?"  I said and saw Jeongyeon had a glance at me.

"I am leaving Korea for a month...self-promotion time."

"A month of your own promotion time?  That's a very long promotion."  Jihyo said.

"To be honest, the other members got two months, so compared to them I do far less."

"W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter