A, B, C...

Love Triangle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Jae's POV-

"You do drink a lot,"  Vernon said to me.

"Is that a bad thing?" I mumbled, "You should be happy...you have a long term customer here...."

"Don't you have any other female friends that you can drink with?"

"I am not that popular..."

"Seems like you have a lot of problems...  If you don't mind, I can be your listener for the night."

"Uhh...How can I explain this...."  I scratched my head.

"You can say no if your want."

"Wait...I will keep this nice and short." I took a deep breath and said, "Okay, I use to date A but we already separated for 3 months.  B is the girl that I liked from the start and now I am pretty she likes me too.  C is the one that everyone thinks we are dating..."

"Does C like you then?"

"Uhh....She confessed to me last Saturday...There's E that likes B, F that likes E and G that likes A... and they are all best friends..."

"Wow...the relationships and love triangles are real...."

"Yeah, t's a mess."

Vernon brought up a pile of notes and dump them to me.

"What are all these?" I asked as I was going through the notes.

"Don't worry about being alone...these are all the female idol's numbers."

"You are the one that has female friends..."

"A lot of idols just leave their numbers on the desk and hand them to me.  I am their matcher, I gave their numbers to other customers that I think it's right for them." 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter