The akwardness

Love Triangle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

To be honest, after the girl had sat down, there was only one word that could describe the situation: 

Akward!

She sat on the window seat, which was one of the main factors that we were not talking to each other.  The empty seat between us made us feel like we were strangers.  Which in fact, we were not, she was in my music class for a month.  Even though I never heard her spoke in class, she was still the most popular girl in the grade.  She was in TWICE, the new K-POP group under JYP Entertainment.  She was the maknae of the group, called Tzuyu.  And that was like, one year ago.  She swich to another class because of her work was coliding with her music class.  Her bandmates, chaeyoung and Dayhun was also in the school, they got surrounded by theit fans on their first month at school while having their lunch.  

I usually sat by myself at lunchtimes, I didn't had much friends.

I wondered why she was in the train.  She usually got picked up by her manager or by her unnies.  Why was she being alone?  Didn't she realised she was an idol and she was dangerous while being alone?

Thankfully, the akwardness finally stopped when she recieved a phone call.  This was what I heard.

 

Tzuyu: "Hello?" 

Caller: "Hey! How are you doing?  Sorry for not picking you up!"

Tzuyu: "Is okay, Nayeon unnie."  

Nayeon: "Is everything alright there?"

Tzuyu: "I am doing fine unnie."

Nayeon: "Is anyone hu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter