Final

Love Triangle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Tzuyu's POV-

3:35pm

I watched the train door close and thinking what I just saw at the front gate.

Suddenly, a boy rushed inside.  People in the train all looked at him.

"Sorry..."  He bowed at everyone.  I looked away from him.

"Tzuyu..."  He sat beside me.

"Don't you ever talk to me again..."

"I already talked to Nayeon...Nothing is going to stop us now..." He said.

"Why should I be listening to you?"

"Tzuyu...Because I like you for a long time, please...I really don't want to lose you again."  He said to me, "If there is anything that I can do that will make you forgive me, tell me, I will anything for you..."

"Okay."  I said coldly, "Leave JYP Entertainment, right now.  Then I will forgive you."

Jae unlocked his phone and dialed JYP's secretary.

"Hello?  I am really sorry but I would like too-"

I snatched his phone away and end the call.

"What...Tzuyu I was about to..."

I smiled at him.  Jae was actually willing to give up his career to be with me.

 

"Are we all good?  Are you not mad at me anymore?" He asked me.

I showed an even brighter smile at him.

"I am serious, Tzuyu.  Is there any-"

"Why don't you just kiss me already?" I cut him off.

My words made him smiled, I love him smiling.  That was the reason I fell in love with him in the first place.

He cupped my face and I wrapped my arms aroun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter