Umbrella

Love Triangle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Jae's POV-

It was raining when I met Tzuyu for the second time.  I met Mr. JYP in the morning, to sign my contract.  Later on, he had a tour of the company with me.  I was suprised that he was leading the tour by himself.  Towards the end of the tour, I met her.  My body froze as I was really scared.  I had not seen her for a week.  I felt guilty that as her friend, I did not told her I skipped school for audition in the company.

"Hello." I bowed to the members of TWICE.

They smiled back to me.

 

I saw Tzuyu standing in the back, looking at me, I thought:

I have been found!

 

After that, I stepped aside and let the girls carry on what they were doing.  I went into the bathroom, I looked at the mirror and felt like I owe Tzuyu an apology for lying and disappearing to her.  I decided I should go and find her but I didn't know where they went, I took a guess.  So, I ran to the carpark and found Tzuyu, stand there with two of her unnies.

 

I walked slowly towards her, and paded her shoulder.  And said "Umm...Hi."

 

She turned around, with a small smile and said Hi back.

 

Thats about it.  The conversation has ended.

 

Suddenly, I felt like someone's hand was on my shoulder, I instantly turned around.

 

It was Nayeon. 

 

I panicked a bit because no other girl had touched me that way, and Nayeon nonna was very pretty.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter