Alcohol

Love Triangle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Jae's POV-

 

That was not Tzuyu.  

I quickly look under the sheets...We were both .  

"."  I said.

"This is not a good way to speak to your nonna."  She said.

I fell off the bed when she said that.  This was not a good time to be funny.

I stood up and used the blanket to cover my lower part.  She giggled at me.

"Why are you so shy?  I already saw everything..."

"Because...I..."  So much was going through my head...I couldn't even think.

"So...is this a one night stand or a make up?" Nayeon asked.

"Uhh...One night...Definitely a one night."  I said.

"Okay..." She got up and walked towards me, she was still .  I squeezed my eyes shut.

"Last night was amazing...I will go wash up now."  She whispered in my ear.

After that, she went into the bathroom. 

I put on a new set of clothes and cleaned up.  Jesus Christ, my room was a mess.  I found some of my memories of last night too, which explained everything.

 

*Flashback*

"Bye..."  I said as I was looking at my text message.

 

Hello, it's Vernon.  I believe a friend of yours is at my place, please come and pick up her.

 

I double checked and it was sent from Nayeon's number.  I sprinted to my apartment and changed clothes, I couldn't go to a bar with my school uniform.

 

"Thanks, Vernon."  I said.

"You're welcome,"  He said.  "She's been here for 4 hours now."

I sat beside Nayeon, who was lying down on the bar table.

"Nayeon...."  I said as I poked her.  "Let's go home."  I helped her get off her seat.

 "Get off me!"  She said.  I backed away from her.

"Who do you think you are...I already have a boyfriend..."  She mumbled.

"Nayeon...I am not your boyfriend anymore..." I said.  Vernon, which was standing beside us raised his eyebrows when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter