Christmas Party

Love Triangle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I went to the shops a day before it was the Christmas party.  The party was held on Christmas eve.  I am glad that I could spend the hoildays with my friends and the one I loved.  I brought them presents.  I got stuck when thinking what I should buy for Tzuyu.  I was thinking about buying her a Yoda doll but that would be boring.  Then I found the perfect gift.  

 

The party started at 7pm, but I was 15 minutes early.  Only Jeongyeon was in the dorm.  She let me in.

"The others are shopping in the market, they left me here preparing food." Jeongyeon said.  

She showed me around the house, to be honest, their house was a bit messy.  But I did not care.  I decided I should hid my present in the members room, to make them suprised.  I placed some of them under their bed sheets, some just beside their dolls.  At last I placed my last present on Nayeon's bed, and hoped she would like my present.  

 

At the same time, the members were back from shopping.

 

Around 7pm, the party began.

 

We sat in a circle on the floor just in front of the couch, surrounding the food.  Nayeon and I sat together.

 

I felt her was slighly leaded towards right shoulder, so I sat down I bit to let her head rest on my shoulder.  Thoughout the conversation, we were linking arms.  

 

We talked about different bands, favorite idols, ideal boyfriend and eventually about kissing.

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter