Mind

Love Triangle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Jae's POV-

Sana was still in her room the whole time while I was at the dorm, hope Tzuyu and her end up okay.  After we finished tea, it was time for me to head home.  Nayeon walked me to the streets.  

"When are you going to sign the contract?" She asked.

"I called the company this morning, I will sign the contract tomorrow."

"Well...I am heading home now..." I smiled at Nayeon.

"Bye." she waved at me.

I answered her by a kiss on her lips.  I just smiled at her when she was looking at me shyly.

I walked home.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

(Next Day)  

 

I actually woke up early for school today, I felt refreshing when I woke up maybe today was the day I sign the contract.

And today was Friday, the day I supposed to met Tzuyu's boyfriend - Connor.

I always wondered who Tzuyu would date.

 

I was the second one to arrive to class this morning, I got ready for class as soon as I got in.  Even the teacher was suprised that I wasn't late.  For the day, I had one lesson with Chaeyoung and one lesson with Tzuyu.  The lesson I had with Chaeyoung was arts.  We sat together as a group, she didn't talk to me as usual, she talked to the other groupmates.  The last second lesson of the day was Maths.  Tzuyu and I sat together.   I listened to the teacher and tried to learn maths, but it was just too...boring.  It's friday afternoon.  So I whispered to Tzuyu.

"Hey, do you actually get this?"

"Kind of."

"What did you get for maths last year?"

"A"

"Jesus Christ, you're smart"

"What did you get?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter